Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Will We Get Through This?

Will We Get Through This? Ch. 7

by PARANOIDgrenade 0 reviews

Just warning you, there's some strong language in this.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-10-05 - Updated: 2012-10-06 - 1247 words - Complete

0Unrated
Gerard's P.O.V.
"Truth or Dare!" Frank squealed. "Sure what the hell." I said, flopping onto his lap. Ray and Pete nodded while Mikey looked terrified. "Come on, Mikes. Don't be like this." Ray sighed. "I know, I know. But whenever we usually end up pant less." "That's the beauty." Frank said. "Ok. Pete, since this is your first time playing with us, I'll tell you the rules. If you refuse to do a dare, you have to remove a piece of clothing which includes boxers. And after that, you just have to go striking. And all dares that need to be done in public will happen tomorrow at the mall." Pete nodded as we got started. "Gerard, truth or dare?" Ray asked."Dare." I replied. "I dare you to become a drag queen tomorrow at the mall." I groaned. Great, I can be a fake Barbie doll tomorrow. "Frank, truth or dare?" Mikey asked. "Dare." Frank yelled. "I dare you at midnight to go next door naked and ask the old man to borrow some clothes." We laughed at this because, that old man was creepy. I'm pretty sure he'd rape us if he could. Frank laughed and replied "If I go missing, make sure my dog knows I love her." I giggled."Pete, truth or dare?" "Truth. I'm not trusting you guys yet." Pete joked. "Do you like Mikey?" I asked. He and Mikey turned so red they looked like tomatoes. "Y-yes." Pete's voice cracked out. Mikey if possible turned even deeper red "I like you back." He whispered, looking at Pete. "Oh come on." Ray whined. "I'm the forever alone person here." We turned to Ray and literally just started licking him. "Okay I get it. Guys I get it. YOU'RE NOT FREAKING DOGS! I GET THAT I'M LOVED OKAY?" He screeched. We let go of him and he tore up the stairs. "I'm boiling my face so I'll be right back." Ray called down. "GOOD LUCK GETTING PAST THE MOMS THAT DON'T WANT US UP THERE!" Frank shouted back up to him.
Less than 5 minutes later, Ray came tumbling down the stairs. "Yeah, love you to mom!" He yelled up to her. Ray crawled his way over to us. "My turn?" he asked. We nodded as he was dared to go outside in a thong and bra yelling "WILL SUCK DICK FOR A BUCK!" "No. Not happening. No way." Ray said. "Well then, you can be the first one to take off a piece of your clothes." Mikey said. And believe me, being the first one, everyone asks you a question. When you're butt naked, then they leave you alone in the corner. "Fine, I'll do it. Help me sneak past the moms and grab something for me." Ray sighed in defeat. Mikey sprinted upstairs and came back down with a black lace bra with a matching thong. Ray put them on then climbed out the window. We followed, before checking the time. 11:48 p.m. Murr. In 12 minutes Frank has to go to the old man's house. We watched on the side walk as he [Ray] ran up and down the street yelling "WILL SUCK DICK FOR A BUCK!" By the end of his dare, he had $10 dollars. "That… Was… nasty. Just nasty." Ray panted. I gave him a tooth brush then turned to Frank. "Your turn. It's midnight." Frank groaned and started ripping his clothes off. He walked in front of the old man's house, only to run back to say "What if he invites me inside?" "Just go in. You need to one way or another." Pete whispered. Frank walked up the door and hit the doorbell. "Hello, what can I do for you?" The old person asked in the CREEPIEST way ever. "I was just mugged for my clothes and was wandering if I could borrow some of your clothes?" Frank asked quietly. "Why sure. Come in." Old man replied. We watched Frank look at us one more time before he followed him in. "Now what?" Mikey asked. "We wait." I told him.
Frank's P.O.V.
I followed the creepy man into his kitchen. "So what's your name?" Old man asked. "Bill." I said. I'm not telling him my real name. I'm really not. He scares me. "Well Bill, My name's Mr.Hahn. Would you like anything to drink?" Mr.Hahn said. "No thanks." I responded to him. Jesus, he keeps staring at my cock. "Well Bill, is the anything you needed?" Mr.Hahn said, coming closer. "Uuhh… I needed to borrow clothes." I reminded him. "Well, we have enough time, when were you supposed to be back at your house?" Now, he was almost next to me. "I was supposed to be back at about 11:00 sir." I whispered. "Oh then, do you need a ride home?" Now he was right next to me. "That's okay. I just need some clothes." I scooted away slowly. "I'll get you the clothes, I'll be right back." He gave my thigh a squeeze before going up the stairs. "Holy shit. I think he wants to rape me." I thought. He came back down with extremely short shorts [the type that are basically underwear]; a shirt only covers half of your body, and no underwear. "Here you go." He told me happily. I put on the shorts only to find a condom in the back pocket. "What do we have here?" Mr. Hahn commented. "A condom." I said, casually. "I should be on my way. I'll give you the clothes back tomorrow." I stammered. I walked out the front door to be attacked by my friends. "What did he do?" Gee demanded. "He basically was dropping hints that he wanted to sexually harass me." I answered. We climbed back through the window and resumed our game. "Mikey, Truth or Dare?" I asked. "Dare." Mikey demanded. "I dare you to play seven minutes in heaven with… Pete." I sang out. "NO WAY! NUH-UH NOT HAPPENING! At least not now…" he trailed off. Pete nodded and ripped Mikes' shirt off. "What was that for?!" He cried. "You refused to do a dare so you have to remove a piece of clothing." Pete laughed. "Oh fuck…" Mikey wailed .Well, like we usually play, Mikey was the first to be butt naked. "Frank, Truth or Dare?" Pete asked. "Dare." I answered. "I dare you to keep your hands off Gerard." I shoved the tired Gee off of me. "Gerard, Truth or Dare?" Ray inquired. "Dare." Gee mumbled, too tired to get off the floor. "I dare you to make Frank's dare really hard for him." "Ok." Gerard grumped. He got up and put his head on my lap. He began to squirm on me which was really making this hard. "Gee!" I whined. "Just doing my dare." He stated. Then he just didn't do any more of his dares. Great, he's butt naked and is basically begging me to touch him. I couldn't take it anymore. I wrapped my arms around him and kissed him on the cheek. "I know I lost the bet." I sighed. I ripped off my shirt then carried on with the game. In the end, Ray won with all of his clothes on. Basically, only Ray still had his clothes on. "I'm hitting the hay. I think you guys are sleeping over so grab a blanket or something." Gerard said. I cuddled up next to him and kissed him good night.
Sign up to rate and review this story