Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Will We Get Through This?

Will We Get Through This? Ch. 8

by PARANOIDgrenade 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-10-05 - Updated: 2012-10-06 - 1030 words - Complete

0Unrated
Frank's P.O.V.
I was handcuffed to a bed , screaming until my voice was hoarse and was barely a whisper. I heard a door open and slammed shut. I felt my clothes being ripped off. "This will hurt a bit, Frankiestein." "No. please don't." I whimpered. "Oh, it's too late. You've gotten a life time ahead." He growled. I felt hands all over me. "Please stop!" I wailed. "Oh I'm never gonna stop, baby." He moaned into my mouth. I woke up with a start. "Frank are you okay?" Gerard asked. I nodded and looked around everyone was awake, staring at me with wide eyes. "I'm fine. Just a nightmare." I assured them. I grabbed my clothes and walked to the bathroom. I pulled them on as I heard Mikey knock on the door. "Hold on." I told him. "What's up?" I asked Mikey who barged into the bathroom. "You sure you're okay?" He asked me right away. "Yeah I'm fine. Just please stop reminding me of my nightmare." I whispered. I know I sound like a pretty bad friend right now but Gerard, Mikey and ray don't know that I've been raped by our worst enemy. "Frankie. I just want you to know I'm here for you. If you need to talk about it, call me." Mikey told me in a deadly serious tone. I nodded and walked out of the bathroom with him. "Since sleeping beauty's awake now," Ray gestured to me. "Let's go to the mall. I believe Gerard has a dare to do." We walked upstairs to find Pete sitting at the table. I screamed like a girl then fell down the stairs. I looked up to see peek their heads in the door way. They bursted out laughing while my face began to burn. "Yeah, I'm fine. Don't worry." I grumbled as I walked up. "Oh Frank, you know we love you." Gerard happily sighed. "At least I know you do." I replied, pecking him on the cheek. "Ok before I hurl my guts out, can we go to the mall?" Mikey demanded. "Ok Mikes what's the rush?" I questioned. "Let's just say Gerard has a VERY special outfit picked out for today." And with that, we piled into the car and drove to the mall.
Gerard's P.O.V.
"No way!" I shouted. Mikey was holding up fish net stockings along with a black bra, a black see-through spaghetti strap tank top, black knee high boots, and the shortest skirt I've ever seen. "Yes way. It's your dare. It's either that, or you can return the clothes Frank borrowed from Mr.Hahn." "Fine." I groaned. I snatched the clothes he bought and went into the dressing room. After I was done changing, I walked out of the dressing room to see what everyone thought. "Oh… My… God… This is the best dare ever." Frank whispered. "Jeez , bro. If I didn't know you, I seriously would have thought you're a girl." Ray said. Mikey smirked while Pete was pretty traumatized. I can see why they love each other. I rolled my eyes and looked in the mirror. "Holy shit. I do look like a girl." It was true, before we left, they did my makeup. They put pink eyeliner on along with a tad of silver eye shadow. Then to finish the look off, Mikey put "Pale rose" blush on my cheeks which made my face make a glow effect. "Wow." Mikey and Pete said at the same time. "Alright. Let's quit staring at the sexy me and go shopping!" I yelled. "THAT'S RIGHT! ONLY I CAN STARE SEXILY AT HI- I MEAN HER, CAUSE SHE'S MY BITCH!" Frank screamed in Victoria's Secret. "Sir, if you're going to yell and scream like that I'm going to have to ask you to leave." A lady told him. "YOU MUST LIKE THE WORD TO. YOU SAID TO 4 TIMES! I COUNTED!" Was Frank's reply. "Sir, please leave." The girl replied. "FINE, GEE-GEE HERE IS STILL MY BITCH!" Franks creamed on more time. We were kindly escorted out of Victoria's Secret by the security guards. "Nice going, Frank." Bob said. "Hiya, Bobby! This is my bitch, Gee-Gee!" Frank told him to excitedly. "Why hello? Where's Gerard?" He asked us suspiously."I fucked him so hard last night that his ass exploded." Frank retorted. "Har-Har. Wait a minute- Gee-Gee?" Bob ended with a squeak. "Why yes Bobert. It is I." I snorted. "Uh, Geetard, you look freakishly like a girl." Bob stammered. I giggled as we walked into a random store. "Frank, don't go into the back of the store." I warned. "What's wrong with the back?" Frank questioned. "You seriously don't see all the fake boobs that girls stuff in their shirts and all the posters of naked women?" I asked. "Nah. It's probably just in your head." He assured me. I watched him stroll into the back of the store. I shook my head and started looking at the gloves. "HOLY MOTHER FUCKIN MOOSE ASIAN PEOPLE! WHAT THE HELL IS THIS SHIT?!" I heard Frank cry. I literally fell on the ground laughing at his reaction. He was cursing like a sailor and was failing on making it out of the back of the store. "DEAR GOD! I CAN'T TAKE THIS SHIT ANYMORE!" Frank wailed. He covered his eyes and started sprinting. Like usual, Frank succeeded in running head first into a couple of clothes racks which fell on top of the screaming Frank. "I CAN'T SEE! GEE-GEE?! WHERE ARE YOU MY BITCH?" Frank yelled. "I'm right here." I assured him. "I'm so sorry he ran out of his medicine , so we went to get him a kid leash here at the mall. But he ran into here and kinda destroyed your clothes rack. I'm so sorry." I explained. "Just make sure he's okay. Then if he is, then please clean up the clothes and get out." The guy who ran the cashier told us. We quickly cleaned to mess up and sprinted out of the store. "Oh God, guys, looks like we have some company." Pete whispred, pointing to the last people we wanted to see.
Sign up to rate and review this story