Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > What Happens On Tour, Stays On Tour - The Sequel

[A/N] – I realised that I’d written about Becca’s 16th birthday and Raechel’s 16th birthday but not my own 16th birthday… Why?

The first person to arrive was Lorna who gave me a packet of maltesers and a purple necklace that weren’t wrapped up “I’m sorry about the lack of wrapping paper.” She told me “I just didn’t have time to get any, I brought them like straight after school.”

“That’s okay.” I laughed, trying to put on the necklace. I couldn’t manage it though so I had to get Lorna to help me put it on.

“Do you like it?” She asked nervously “And you do like maltesers right?”

“Of course I like the necklace.” I smiled “And dude, I like every kind of chocolate so long as it’s doesn’t contain mint. Thanks so much.”

I heard someone knock on the door so I went downstairs to answer it. It was Raven and Riley “Here’s your present!” Raven grinned, handing it to me and Riley handed me hers as well. I waited until they’d taken their shoes off and we were in my room before opening them.

Raven had got me a DVD called ‘Origin: Spirit from the past’ which I knew she was going to give me because I was there when she brought it and some ‘tiddly chocolate vampires’ from the posh chocolate shop Hotel Chocolate. Riley got me a ‘mockingjay pink’ from the Hunger Games, a jar of chocolate smiles (chocolate buttons with smiley faces on) from Thorntons and a pair of rainbow socks from Claires “Thank you so much, these are awesome!” I grinned.

We sat in my room talking about everything under the sun from Riley’s birthday to Penina’s argument with Frank to condoms. And then someone knocked at the door again. It was Frank and Mikey “Where’s Penina?” I asked Frank. He normally knew where she was.

“Waiting for her Dad to get off the phone so he can drive her here.” Frank laughed, handing me my present “She’d be better off walking at this rate.”

“Happy Birthday Hozzie.” Mikey grinned, kissing me on the cheek.

I laughed and gave him a kiss on the cheek “Thanks but it’s not my birthday until Sunday.”

“Oh well, we’re still celebrating it tonight aren’t we?”

I laughed again and nodded. We went back upstairs to my room so that I could open my presents. Frank had got me three black bracelets and a moustache ring. Mikey had got me three notebooks, one small, one medium and one large and book one of the Morganville vampires book series. I said thank you to Frank and kissed Mikey to say thank you. And then Ray showed up with book two of the Morganville vampires book series.

At this point we got bored of waiting Penina and my parents had gone out now so we went downstairs and started cooking us all dinner. We were eating chicken nuggets (as usual) with pizza and garlic bread for the vegetarians.

It took a long time to decide on what movie to watch. I’d told people to bring over any movie they wanted. Raven had brought four movies, Ray had brought one movie and Frank had brought eight movies. The final vote was between Sweeney Todd, White Chicks and AI. In the end though, White Chicks won and we all sat on sofas to watch it.

“I love this movie.” Ray grinned “It’s one of those movies with great quotes.”

“Oh yeah? Great quotes?” Raven laughed “Name a couple?”

“’Hold my poodle’. ‘I am so. Frickin’. Pissed.’ ‘I’m about to have a bf!’” Ray raised his eye-brows “Should I go on?”

“Please don’t.” Frank laughed “I don’t really like this movie.”

“I think it’s pretty good.” I laughed “I’m hungry. Will the chicken be done yet?”

Mikey nodded “You’d better go and take it out.”

“But I can’t cook.” I pouted.

“Sit down Hozzie; we’ll take care of it.” Lorna laughed and went into the kitchen with Riley.

“You do this every time.” Raven giggled “You never do any of the cooking at your own house and you expect us to do everything ourselves and then when you’re at our houses you expect everyone to do it for you!”

“What can I say?” I shrugged my shoulders “I’m just really lazy.”

“Would you really want Hozzie cooking for us?” Lorna yelled from the kitchen “She’d give us all food poisoning!”

“How dare you?” I shrieked “I can cook wonderfully I’ll have you know!”

“Whatever you say Hoz.” Mikey giggled.

“A minute ago you just said you couldn’t cook.” Frank pointed out.

“I was saying that because I’m lazy and it’s my birthday so you guys should all be cooking for me.” I giggled and Lorna and Riley came back in and gave us all a plate of chicken nuggets.

“The pizza will be done soon.” She told us.

Once we’d finished the chicken nuggets someone knocked at the door “That’s Penina!” I cried with a grin then frowned “What if it’s not Penina? What if it’s Slenderman?”

“Good luck then Hoz.” Raven replied.

“Thanks, you’re all so supportive.” I yelled as I went to answer the door. Obviously it was Penina and not Slenderman.

She handed me a red bag with my presents inside “Just to warn you that they’re all awful.” Penina smiled “I still can’t believe that bitch woman folded one of the presents.”

“I really wanna know what that was!” I cried “So hurry up and take off your shoes so I can open these!”

Penina laughed, ripped off her shoes and we went into the living room. I sat on the sofa and Penina sat next to Frank. Penina had given me a Hunger Games A-Z book, her old MCR belt, her old MCR book and the present that had been folded by some ‘bitch woman’ was a pack of fake moustaches. The card was great though. It was brought from pound land and I know that because on the inside she wrote ‘This was the most expensive looking card in the pound shop.’ She’d drawn a picture of two old ladies sitting on a sofa and wrote ‘us in 60 years’ above it and wrote a really long message filled with our inside jokes “Thanks Penina, I love them!” I laughed “Now who wants to play Twister?”

I went upstairs and brought down the Twister game. We all played for a while, ending up in some awkward positions where at one point Penina’s hand was on my butt for a long time and Rays ‘package’ was in Lorna’s face. We all stopped when we got tired and all the pizza was gone. So I went into the kitchen and got the cake I’d made the day before and told the others we were gonna decorate it but that first we needed icing “But I don’t like regular icing.” I told Lorna “I want like butter icing but I dunno how to make that.”

“It’s easy!” Penina cried, strolling into my garage as if she lived here “We just need butter and icing sugar. You have butter so do you have icing sugar?” She came out of the garage holding the butter.

“Of course we have icing sugar.” I replied, getting it out of the cupboard “Now what do you do?”

“Where’s your jug? And don’t do that thing you did again where I asked for a sieve and you found me a whisk and kept insisting it was a sieve.”

“I had a blonde moment! Shush.” I found a jug and handed it to Penina “Now what do we do?”

“Do you know what Hollie? Why don’t you get the decorations for the cake and I’ll sort out the icing?” Penina patted me on the shoulder “You know since you’re old now and everything.”

“You’re just jealous because if the world does actually end this year then you’re never gonna make it to be sixteen!” I stuck my tongue out at her and she stuck hers back out at me.

I went out into the garage and looked in the fridge “We’ve got chocolate buttons, white chocolate buttons and little mini eggs.” I said, coming into the kitchen and then into the dining room where everyone was surrounding the table.

Penina finished the icing and we trusted Lorna and Raven to spread it onto the cake. They did a pretty good job of it actually. Once they were done everyone started putting things onto the cake carefully. Except for me and Penina who made a game of chucking the decorations at random onto the cake to see if they’d stick or not.

Once we were done we were going to just eat it but Raven thought it’d be cool if we lit some candles “I know we have some.” I said, going over to the cupboard and looking inside “We have some that spell out ‘Happy Birthday’ but some of them are missing.”

“That’s even better!” Raven grinned and started sticking the letters in at random. Until Lorna stepped in and colour-coordinated it so that nothing was clashing or anything.

I went into the garage and borrowed my Step-Dad’s lighter. I wasn’t about to light the candles so I handed the lighter to Penina who flicked it on and waved her hand over the small flame “Yeah, I ain’t trusting a pyromaniac with my step-dad’s lighter.” I said, taking it off her and handing it to Raven.

She lit one candle and then used that one candle to light the rest even when we yelled at her that she was dripping wax everywhere. As soon as the candles were lit, Penina flicked off the light and everyone started singing ‘Happy Birthday’ to me. I blew the candles and all of them flickered out at once.

Everyone cheered three times and then I started laughing before trying to figure out how to cut the cake. In the end Raven just cut it for me and we all had a slice “The cake is grotty.” I said, sticking my tongue out “But the icing and decorations are so tasty.”

So we put the cake back in the kitchen and Penina said she was gonna wash up and begged me to help her. Which is how I got stuck doing the dishes at my own party. While that was going on, Raven stole my camera and took a bunch of really random pictures in the living room.

Once the dishes were finally done Penina and I went back into the living room and played a ‘romantic’ game of Twister that was just the two of us and my Mom happened to come home “I’ve got a bag of wigs!” She randomly yelled at us and ran upstairs to get it.

The wigs were pretty fun actually. Raven had a long ‘Hannah Montana’ style blonde wig on, I had a red afro, Penina had a yellow afro and Frank had ‘Billy Ray Cyrus’ hair. Mikey put on a ginger old ladies wig which actually suited him which was scary.

And then everyone’s parents started showing up except for Penina’s parents because she was sleeping over for the night. After everyone was gone we went upstairs to my room and only talked for about two minutes before going to sleep because we were exhausted.


[A/N] – I swear my party was funnier than this chapter made it seem :’) Haha!
Sign up to rate and review this story