Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Scream for Me

Hold That Thought

by lalatherapist16 0 reviews

Gerard pulled me to my feet, his hands on my shoulders.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2012-11-10 - Updated: 2012-11-11 - 424 words

0Unrated
I sat on my knees, whispering to my grave, for a good twenty five minutes or so after Yuki left. "What happened to you? Right when your life was turning around, you go and die. Dumbass. You fucking idiot." I fisted the grass.

"Nix, stop." Gerard said, his hand resting on my shoulder. "Stop." He breathed. I shook my head.

"Why should I?" I asked my grave. "I died. I left her. Who knows? I might have killed myself." I was lifted up from under my shoulders.

Gerard pulled me to my feet, his hands on my shoulders. "I won't listen to you say those things about yourself, dammit!" He said loudly. Tears slipped out of his eyes. "You're...... You have no idea. I know you don't love me the way I love you, but that doesn't mean my feelings have changed."

I stared at him in silence. He hugged me to him tightly. My arms hung limply around his waist.

If I could just try to love him.....would that make this better? The thought made my stomach clench.

I can't love anyone else ever again. Yuki. Only Yuki.

"C-can I kiss you?" He whispered in my ear. I stiffened a little. "I know it'll be like a guy kissing a guy for you, but please?" He begged slightly.

"Sure." I sighed. He pulled away from my neck and took my face in his hands.

His eager lips pressed against mine. I didn't move, but he did.

That seemed to be enough for him. Something completely one-sided.

He had to be. After all these years, that's all he's ever gotten from me. I'm sorry Gerard.

I'm sorry Yuki. I'm so sorry. Tears streamed from the corners of my eyes as his arm wound around my back and pulled me closer.

After a little longer, he pulled away. "Sorry." He let me go and looked away. I sighed and looked at my grave again.

"It's okay." I murmured. "I'm sorry?"

"For what? I kissed you." I nodded.

"I'm sorry that even still you love me and you're like my brother." His face turned red.

"It's okay." He breathed, kissing the top of my head lightly.

"It's not." I muttered to myself.

"Huh?" He looked at me. I shook my head.

"Nothing." I gave him a false smile.










No idea where this is goin. I know none of my ANs have been long lately but I've been kinda busy, so......

Sorry ^^; I gotta go now, actually.

R+R and all that!

Hugs abd Bottles,
-Lala
Sign up to rate and review this story