Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Just an Average Day

A Not So Sweet Surprise

by ReganAB 1 review

Adrenaline had read Gerard's note, what was inside?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Fantasy,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2012-11-15 - Updated: 2012-11-15 - 655 words

0Unrated
Just an Average Day: An MCR Fan fiction
Chapter 2: A Not So Sweet Surprise

The note was written on pink paper, at first glance Adrenaline thought to leave it, however curiosity got the better of him, he had to take a look. He picked up the note, there was a name on it, and it was written in a style that it wasn't handwriting anymore, it was calligraphy. It was beautiful. As Adrenaline tried to work out the name on the paper, he thought what could be inside. He came to the conclusion of bad news as he thought about it; however his arrogance made him open it anyway. The name on the paper was "Adrenaline". Adrenaline's face lit up like a light bulb as this was the first note of any kind he'd been given, he slipped his thumb in between the folded paper and opened it.

"Dear Adrenaline,
I had a great time talking to you. Meet me at Room 16 in the Music Corridors. I really hope you can make it; I have something to tell you, and it's really important
Lots of Love
Gee xo"

Adrenaline's heart skipped several beats, he felt his cheeks colouring. There was no way he was going to pass up an opportunity like this; he was going to show up. In fact, he was going to be early.
Adrenaline had never felt like this before, he thought he may have actually had a crush on this boy. He was perfect. Adrenaline walked to his next lesson with a huge smile pasted across his face, this was a great first day. He loved it. His next lesson was history, then he could meet with Gerard, he couldn't pay attention in class. He was so taken by the excitement he didn't even realise he was talking to himself. The fantasies started to arrive at that point, there was no way he was going to return to reality all by himself, and he had help. The bell rang he jumped again, this time nobody noticed so it saved him the embarrassment of being laughed at. The bell ranging gave him the joy he was waiting for, for the whole hour since he had received the note. It was time to meet Gerard again.

Adrenaline strut down the hallway listening to Fall out Boy with his earphone sin and his volume maxed out, he didn't care who stared, and he felt invincible. After asking directions off of many teachers he had finally made his way to the music corridor and saw Gerard, leaning against one of the walls. He was with a rather short looking boy carrying a guitar; it then hit Adrenaline that that was the kid from the bus! He quickly picked up pace to meet the two boys and almost tripped in the process.
"Hey guys!" exclaimed Adrenaline with a smile as big as a Cheshire cat's.
"Hey Adrenaline" replied Gerard with an even bigger grin. "I want you to meet my boyfriend, Frank"
At that moment, Adrenaline's heart sank. He told himself he didn't hear those words instead he just replied "Boyfriend?" his smile immediately disappeared.
"Yeah, my boyfriend, do you have a problem with that Adrenaline?" replied Gerard with a slightly aggravated expression.
2No, no it's not a problem, in fact, I need to say something to little Frank here, cheers for telling me that the bus was leaving"
"Not a problem"
At that moment Adrenaline turned away and ran down the hallway that was covered in posters of various instruments, he was crying silently so that neither Gerard nor Frank knew about it. At that point his whole world started to fade away from him, all of the colour disappearing and none of it made any sense, so he ran the 3 miles home and hid himself in his room for the remainder of the day. No one really cared; he was just a new kid.
Sign up to rate and review this story