Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > It's Not Over

[A/N] - Every chapter will be named after songs - Does anyone know what the title of the whole fic was? And don't be boring and YouTube it ;D Plus Nikki's party was okay but wasn't as good as Raechel's was :)

Acantha went back to Aislinne's house after school that night. Gerard begged to come too but Aislinne told him that she just wanted to be with Acantha for a while. Which he wasn't very happy about. After another small arguement, Aislinne finally escaped home with her best friend. Aislinne lit an incense stick and put on a song by 'The Outcast Band'.

"So what was up with you and Gerard?" Acantha asked, wrinkling her nose at Aislinne's choice in music.

"I don't know." Aislinne sighed "He just wants us to be together all the time and he doesn't understand my hatred of mobile phones. Why can't we be apart every so often? I need my space and he should need his space but he doesn't seem to care."

"Well have you tried talking to him about it?"

"Of course I have. But he doesn't listen to me." Aislinne groaned.

"So what are you gonna do? Are you gonna break up with him?"

Aislinne shook her head "No, I love him. I just wish that I could have some space sometimes." Acantha nodded wisely while Aislinne continued "He's lovely the rest of the time. I guess I've gotta put up with the stuff I don't like about him and he's gotta put up with the stuff he doesn't like about me."

"What doesn't he like about you?"

"My taste in music." Aislinne thought about it "How I don't like standing at a concert because I hate the crowds. He never tells me to change that though so why should I ask him to change?" Acantha just smiled and shrugged her shoulders.




"You haven't told her yet, have you?" Mikey asked as him, his older brother Gerard and his younger sister Penina watched TV "She's gonna have to know eventually."

"Yeah, eventually." Gerard replied, not taking his eyes off the screen "But not right now. I just want us to have fun for now."

"But-"

"Look, I don't wanna talk about it." Gerard snapped "Don't say anything to Aislinne. Please."

"Okay, I won't." Mikey sighed.




The next day Aislinne got into another fight with Gerard and stormed off. On her way off she stepped on a piece of glass. She was holding her shoes in her hands again and shrieked then sat on a wall, holding back tears and biting her lip. She pulled the glass out and clutched her foot "Are you okay?" A voice to her left asked.

She turned to the left and saw Mikey standing there "I'll be fine." She muttered.

"I haven't seen you over at our place in a while." Mikey said, sitting next to her "Are things okay with you and Gerard?"

"Yeah I just kind of wanted my space for a while, you know." Aislinne shrugged her shoulders "We just kinda had a small arguement now. He wanted me to go over to his place after school even though he knows I'm going to the cinema with Acantha and Jennifer. I don't know much about Jennifer and everyone says she's nice so I thought I'd get to know her a little."

"You'll love her, honestly." Mikey smiled and then frowned "Do you think that maybe you could invite Gerard tonight?"

"Well I could but it's just us girls so he'd be bored and be all over me."

"Why don't you invite Mia and Frank too? I'm sure they'd have fun."

"Okay, I guess I could." Aislinne grinned "What about you? Do you wanna come?"

"I can't, I promised Penina that I'd hang round with her. She doesn't seem too happy at the moment."

"You could bring her along too. She seems nice."

"Great, I'll see you tonight." Mikey smiled and walked away.



[A/N] - I promise that things will actually happen in later chapters D:
Sign up to rate and review this story