Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > It's Not Over

"Aislinne told me that you asked her to invite me to the cinema." Gerard said to Mikey that night as they waited for Penina to finish getting ready so that they could leave "Why did you do that?"

"Because I knew you wanted to spend some time with her." Mikey mumbled "What does it matter anyway? You're going now, right?"

"Well yeah but I don't think she really wants me there."

"Of course she does. She just doesn't want you to be all over her."

"You know that I can't help it."

"Yeah, I know. But it's time that you told Aislinne." Mikey tried using his puppy dog eyes "Please Gee. I feel so bad keeping this to myself and seeing Aislinne act all normal, knowing what's going on-"

"It's not your secret Mikes. Forget about it." Gerard smiled sadly and ruffled his hair. Then he yelled "Penina, are you nearly done?"

Penina walked down the stairs and didn't say a word. Mikey smiled at her and took her hand but she didn't smile back. Gerard lead them out to the car and started driving "Penina, what's up?" Mikey finally asked her "You can tell us. We're your older brothers."

"I don't wanna talk about it." Penina whispered, looking out of the window "Don't worry about me."

Mikey sighed. He was starting to get sick of his siblings telling him not to worry about them. He couldn't help worrying about them.




"I don't know whether I should or not." Acantha said nervously as her and Aislinne got ready for the cinema in Aislinne's bedroom. Aislinne was playing some classical music which Acantha thought was pretty weird but she didn't comment on it "Especially after what happened when I told Bert."

"Well he was a jerk." Aislinne told her.

"But all I did was tell him that I fancied him. And he refused to talk to me for a month. And then whenever he did talk to me, he was really mean."

"I know but it's okay now. He's moved to a different town so he can go and be a jerk in that crappy old town. Ray will feel differently, I'm sure of it." Aislinne wasn't sure at all but it seemed like the right thing to say. She could remember telling her ex-best friend Isabelle (or Ana as she liked to be called now) that she had a crush on Gerard and Ana telling her that there was no point telling him because he hated her and thought she was boring. That had stung. She never wanted Acantha to feel that way.

"Well I think I'll keep it to myself for a while longer." Acantha muttered "At least he's not coming tonight. Every time I look at him, my throat goes all dry and I don't know what to say to him..."

"I felt like that with Gerard." Aislinne sighed, combing her hair "It's a shame that I don't feel that way anymore."

"Well how do you feel about him?"

"I don't know. I'd love him so much more if he gave me my space." Aislinne started flicking through her wardrobe which was full of dresses, looking for the right one "I love him so much more when he's not around. It's really weird."

"I don't know either." Acantha laughed "I always seem to give relationship advice even though my only relationship lasted five days with a boy I barely liked."

"You're still pretty good with relationship advice either way." Aislinne grinned "Now come and help me choose what dress to wear."




"Please tell me what's wrong!" Mikey pleaded as they stood in the cinema, just waiting for Aislinne and Acantha to arrive. Jennifer was talking to Gerard and Mia was kissing Frank so he was begging his little sister to tell him what was wrong.

"I don't wanna talk about it Mikes." Penina sighed "Can't you just stop asking please?"

"No, I can't, because I'm your older brother and I care about you." Mikey pouted "I won't tell anyone. Come on please." Penina shook her head "Penina? Please?" This time Penina didn't repond at all. Mikey sighed "Alright, fine, don't tell me. But I'm here for you." He hugged Penina. She stayed still for a moment before hugging him back tightly.

"Hey, we're here." Acantha grinned as her and Aislinne walked over to the group.

Mia and Frank stopped kissing "What are we watching?" Mia asked.

"Breaking Dawn Part 2." Acantha pulled a face "I know but once you've seen the others, you might as well see the others."

"Oh well, I know what I'll be doing if I get bored." Frank grinned, putting his arm around Mia.

"I wanna watch the movie." Mia told him with a small smile, kissed his cheek and the two of them went off to get their tickets.

Gerard put his arm around Aislinne "Hey Beautiful." He kissed her cheek "Wanna go get our tickets?"

"Actually, could you go and get my ticket please?" Aislinne asked "I really need to pee."

Gerard nodded and looked kind of sad. Aislinne didn't seem to notice as she handed him the money and ran off to the bathroom. When she came out, everyone except Mikey was gone "What are you still doing here?" She asked.

"I wanted to wait for you. Nobody else seemed to notice." Mikey grinned "You look really nice by the way. I love your dress."

"Oh thanks." Aislinne giggled, twirling around in her dress "The people here don't mind that I'm not wearing shoes, do they?"

"Well nobody's said anything so far so I'm hoping that they don't." Mikey took Aislinne's hand "Come on, let's go."





After the movie, the group went to McDonalds for dinner "Penina, is everything okay?" Acantha asked "You've barely said anything."

"Yeah, what's wrong Hun?" Frank asked her.

Penina sighed "You guys really wanna know?"

"YES WE DO!" Mikey cried "Please tell us!"

"Alright, fine. You know that girl Ana? She's been picking on me at school. And I dunno what to do."
Sign up to rate and review this story