Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > It's Not Over

[A/N] - I was only gonna update once but I'm bored and my friend has put me in a bad mood so here's the next chapter ;)

Aislinne went to third lesson but only because it was dance. It was easy to lose herself in the music and forget about everything bad that was happening in her life. But the moment that third lesson was over and lunch began, she remembered everything again. Acantha was there and Ray had his arm around her. Aislinne suddenly smiled, glad that Acantha was happy even if she wasn't and even if they weren't friends anymore. When Acantha saw her, she scowled, whispered something to Ray and then the two of them left the dance studio together.

The day dragged by. Aislinne sat by herself in a corner of the lunch hall, not eating anything, not doing anything at all. She had double science last lesson and she didn't understand a word of it. So she just stared into space like she normally did. But this time she wasn't daydreaming about ballet or making up a stupid story in her head. This time, her thoughts were focused on Gerard. She thought she could see him standing outside the window, looking in at her. He was faded and looked sad. Tears pricked at Aislinne's eyes but she didn't dare let them leak over.

Once the bell rang for last lesson, she grabbed her multi-coloured bag and ran for the door. On the way, she bumped into Mikey "I think we need to talk." Mikey whispered.

"And where did that get us before?" Aislinne snapped "There's nothing to talk about. You're a wimp. And now I'm a loner." Then she felt bad for being so mean to Gerard's little brother. He wouldn't have wanted her to be mean to him. Even if he knew the full story.

"Please? Please come back to our place tonight? Frank said he'd take Penina out tonight to take her mind off things and my parents are so busy planning Gerard's funeral that they won't pay any attention to us. Please?"

"No, I don't want to!" Aislinne yelled, pushing him away and running out of the school gates. She ran down the road and round random corners then looked back. Mikey wasn't there anymore. But that didn't matter now.

Aislinne turned back and continued running, not caring which direction she went in. She just had to get away from... From... From everything.




"Look, Acantha, I think it's time you maybe tried talking to Aislinne." Ray said gently to his girlfriend, brushing a strand of hair out of her face "I know she said some nasty things and did some stuff that she's not proud of but come on, she's only human."

"I don't know anymore." Acantha sighed "I just don't feel like I know her. Aislinne would never say something like that to anyone, especially not me."

"Which is why we know there's definitely something more to the story." Ray whispered "Come on, just try talking to her? Tomorrow, after school, okay?"

Acantha nodded and smiled shyly. Ray grinned "Good." He said then kissed her on the cheek.




"I hope you don't mind that I invited Jennifer and Mia too." Frank said when he made it to Penina's house.

Penina did mind secretly but she wasn't about to tell anyone "No, that's fine. Where are we going?"

"Ice-skating." Frank smiled.

Penina shut her front door and went bright red "But I don't know how to ice-skate."

"Don't worry, I'll hold your hand the whole time." Frank grinned.

Penina went even redder. Then Mia jumped onto Frank's back like she always did and he started giving her a piggy-back to the ice-rink. Penina stomped a long behind Jennifer who kept trying to make conversation but Penina barely responded.



[A/N] - More of a filler chapter 'cos like I said I was bored - And also, I'm finishing up my christmas one-shot on Sunday so I'm really excited for you all to read it on Christmas Day :D
Sign up to rate and review this story