Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > It's Not Over

[A/N] - To be honest, I have no idea where this story is going :L Let's find out ;D

The next day was Friday and Aislinne wasn't looking forward to the weekend. It was so crazy how just last week she'd have been planning to spend the weekend with Gerard. And now she didn't have any plans at all.

On the bright side, Acantha had spoken to everyone and they'd all decided to forgive Aislinne. So she had her friends back and didn't have to spend every day by herself. At lunch time she sat with her friends. This caused a problem though "Why aren't you eating?" Acantha asked her.

Aislinne shook her head "I don't want to. I'm just not hungry today, that's all."

"No, it's not." Acantha said "You barely ate any of the popcorn last night."

"And I've seen you in the lunch hall. You never seem to be eating anything." Mia said "Come on Aislinne, starving yourself won't stop any of your problems. It'll just add to them."

Aislinne sighed, pulled her sandwich out of her bag and took one small bite. Then shook her head, leaped up and ran to the bathroom then puked into the toilet.

Acantha ran behind her and went into the cubicle, ignoring all the annoying year sevens who were gathered around, asking stupid questions. She rubbed Aislinne's back soothingly "It's gonna be okay Aislinne. Things will get easier I promise."

Aislinne burst into tears "I don't deserve you being so nice to me!"

"Yes, you do. Now come on, I think you need to go to the office."

On the way there, they bumped into Anna who took one look at Aislinne and burst out laughing "Not so perfect now that your precious boyfriend has disappeared, are you?" She snarled "It's pathetic. You're acting like you're the only one with problems. I've got three words for you Aislinne. Get. Over. Yourself."

"Oh fuck off!" Acantha snapped, putting her arm around Aislinne and leading her away.

"She's right." Aislinne whispered "I'm pathetic."

"No you're not. Ignore Anna. She doesn't know what you're going through." Acantha took her into the office and talked to the people there. They agreed to phone Aislinne's Mom again "Look, I'll come to yours after school. See if you're alright and stuff. And we can talk about this some more, okay?"

Aislinne nodded, barely listening. She already knew what she was going to do. And it didn't include what Acantha had just said.




When she got home, she waited until her Mom said she was going to go to the store to get some stuff like bread and milk. Aislinne didn't care. She just knew her Mom was going out and that that was what she wanted.

The moment her Mom had gone, Aislinne rose weakly from her bed and padded down the corridor to the bathroom and get a small bottle of tablets down from the shelf. She put them in her mouth and forced them down her throat.



[A/N] - I don't know a lot about overdose's so that's why this chapter is a little strange...
Sign up to rate and review this story