Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Surprise!

Special Moments and Flashbacks

by Chatty_Pants 3 reviews

Not enough time to write one.

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Action/Adventure, Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-07-19 - Updated: 2006-07-20 - 1705 words

3Funny
"Jay!"
That's what Atlanta yelled as she saw him dive through the portal. But she called out his name just a moment too late. For he had just disappeared through the magical gateway to who-knows-where when Atlanta had called out. Atlanta stopped running and stood where Jay had been just moments before he vanished. The others arrived shortly and saw her walk to the nearest tattered chair and sat down in it, slumping with defeat. She laid down her head in her sweaty palms but she didn't cry. No. She was too big to cry, but it took a whole lot of blinking not to.
"I can't believe we missed the portal. I can't believe I missed the portal. I can run almost as fast as my ancestor Atlanta and yet I still missed it!" Atlanta exclaimed in complete utter shock.
Her purple haired friend Archie went to sit down beside her on another chair. He put his masculine arm around her sagging shoulders.
"Atlanta it's not your fault," Archie commented as he tried to comfort the girl of his dreams. "No matter how fast you could've run, you still wouldn't have made it. Even if you did make it, you would of have probably gotten a face plant with his size ten foot,"
Atlanta gave a small chuckle as she lifted her sad smiling face out of her hands. She gazed in to his bluish-gray eyes and they seemed somehow comforting to her but she had no idea why. She couldn't of "like liked" him. Then if she didn't like him more than a friend, then why did she feel this way? As Archie noticed what she was doing (starring into his eyes NOT thinking) he gave a large goofy smile. Atlanta's favorite smile. The on she always laughed at when she was feeling down in the dumps.
Suddenly they both remembered that there were three other people in the room. Archie and Atlanta turned around, leaving each others gaze. Odie, Herry, and Neil shuffled around and coughing pretending that nothing had happened. Yet you could still see a small trace of a smile, and possibly a laugh, in their eyes. Also, Herry's cough sounded suspiciously like "Lovebirds". Archie and Atlanta were both blushing furiously at the incident that had just happened. Both were refusing to meet each other's gaze, but unsuccessfully. Every time one of them looked at the other, they noticed that they were both staring at each other. This only made their faces, if even possible, even redder. Fortunately, the awkward situation was broken by Herry.
"So... how are we going to get Theresa, and possibly Jay, back?"
Everyone in the room relaxed immensely at Herry's comment. Soon they began to discuss options hoe to get Theresa back. They knew that Jay could take care of himself, so no one bothered to discuss anything for him.
"I think we should use brute force," Herry suggested. "We'll just barge into Elysian Fields and take her back."
"That won't work Herry," Atlanta told him solemnly. "It's a good plan but it wouldn't work."
"And just why not?"
"Because as soon as she leaves that-that place, Theresa will just probably just evaporate and get back sent inside," Archie answered as he rolled his tired eyes. "Now a sensible plan is that we go to Hades and..."
"That's it! Archie you're a genius!" Odie exclaimed as he snapped his fingers.
"I am? I-I mean of course I am!"
Atlanta stifled a laugh. "Archie, a genius? Are you okay in there Odie? I mean, come on. Even Herry is smarter than Archie."
"Hey Atlanta. You'd better watch it. You never know what may happen to you in the very near future," Archie warned.
"Oh no. I'm so scared! Oh great and mighty Zeus please forgive me for insulting the great and perfect Archie!" Atlanta smirked with obvious sarcasm in her voice.
"Yeah. You better be!"
"Hey genius! I was being sarcastic,"
"Oh whatever!"
Atlanta stuck her tongue as she replied, "Braccas meas vescimini,"
She froze for second and looked around with a weird expression on her face. Archie raised his thick, black eyebrows and backed away cautiously with an almost scared look. Odie and Herry on the other hand were laughing like there was no tomorrow. Odie was still sitting on one of the chairs clutching his stomach. Herry though was on the floor because he had fallen off of his chair from laughing too hard. He was hitting the dirty ivory floor with his fists and causing the whole hospital to shake and making long and deep cracks. Both of their eyes though were swimming with tears of laughter.
"D-do (ha ha) you know (hee hee) what (ho ho) that even means (haw haw) Atlanta?" Odie managed to ask through his fit of laughter.
"Yes. No. Umm, maybe. Oh I don't know!" Atlanta said as she raised her arms in exasperation.
"You just told Archie to eat you're pants!" Herry answered laughingly.
"WHAT!!!" Atlanta said shocked.
"Braccas meas vescimini is Latin for eat my pants," Odie tried to explain as calmly as possible without doubling over in laughter again.
Atlanta's eyes grew wide at the prospect of her even saying such a thing. She didn't even remember hearing it but she must have if she said it. She decided that she must f heard it during Latin class or something. It was the only thing she could think of at the spur of the moment so it just popped into her head as a comeback.
No one noticed Neil look up from his mirror and look around the room. He saw Herry and Odie laughing their heads off, Archie with a freaked out look on his face, and Atlanta who was astonished beyond belief. Neil looked around at everyone who still didn't notice him yet clueless of what just happened.
"Okay, what just happened!? I look into my mirror for three second and look what goes on."
Atlanta and Archie were still embarrassed at what had just token place a few moments ago and Herry was laughing to hard so none of them could talk except for Odie. So it was up to Odie to explain to the king of all blond moments what had just gone on.
"Atlanta had said braccas meas vescimini to Archie," Odie had explained miraculously to Neil without laughing.
"Speak English Odie. I don't understand French,"
"Braccas meas vescimini isn't French Neil. It's Latin,"
"Same darn thing. Now, tell me what it means,"
"It means eat my pants," Odie answered rolling his eyes.
"You're kidding me?" Neil said in amazement as he gave a short laugh.
"No he's not. Atlanta, our Atlanta, actually told Archie to eat her pants," Herry replied. He had finally completed his fit of uncontrollable laughter. Non-the less, he still gave a small chuckle every few seconds. Beside him, Neil giggled uncontrollably like the girl he was inside. He just made sure not to laugh to hard or risk ruining, in his own opinion, his "perfect" hair and his designer clothes.
"I can't believe that Atlanta of all people said that. Man, how idiotic can you get?" Neil giggled. Atlanta, now recovered from the previous shock, marched threateningly toward Neil.
"What did you just say?" Atlanta asked angrily through clenched teeth.
Neil squealed in fear and huddled up in his chair. This caused the wooden chair to fall backward and land with a painful bang. Everyone in the room, everyone except Neil and Odie that is, laughed at Neil's blunder.
"WILL YOU GUYS SHUT UP?"
They all turned around and stared at Odie in amazement. Everyone was surprised that Odie had made that outburst. I mean, come on, Odie! Here was a guy who could barely lift Hermes' caduceus and yet he had gotten everyone to shut up. A thing that only Jay could do.
"Well, now that I have your undivided attention. I'd like you to take a look at this," Odie said calmly as if nothing had happened. That's when everyone noticed the little silver (I think it was silver) laptop that Odie was currently typing on. He turned the shiny laptop around for everyone to look at. They had always wondered where that laptop had mysteriously come from. Everytime they had a mission, Odie never brought it. Yet the next second everyone turned around, there he was, typing furiously at it. He never carried a bag for it (except once, when they had all gone camping but that's a different story). So where did this one come from then?
"Odie. Where did that come from?" Herry asked curiously.
"Where did what come from?"
"That,"
"That what?"
"Oh nevermind," Archie interjected exasperatedly before Herry could say anything else.
"Anyway, I want you to take a look at this," Odie replied as he raised his right eyebrow. Everyone crowed around the small portable computer to look at the screen. Neil was the first to speak.
"Umm, Odie,"
"Yes?" Odie asked proudly as he puffed out his small chest.
"What is this?"
Odie slumped and smacked his forehead and gave a small sigh before returning to it original position.
"This my friends, is how we're going to save Theresa,"

Sorry it took me so long to update but I was sooo busy. On Saturday I had to go and help with a garage sale and I didn't get back till 9:00. I had to go back and help again on Sunday. It ended earlier than what was expected (made thirty buck! WOOT!) so I was able to go to Coles and get the books I wanted. Then on Monday and Tuesday I had a friend over and we saw Pirates 2. So I was way busy these past few days. Also, I have a game for you, and there is a prize. The first three people (on both sites) to guess the book I used for my quote "braccas meas vescimini" get the summery for the my sequel and possibly the title if I hadn't already given it out. The next chapter shouldn't be to for my update because I already have half of it in my notebook. I'm off to read stories and other stuff so Chow!
Sign up to rate and review this story