Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > She Always Gets What She Wants

Chapter 16

by xFuRiEx 2 reviews

Sorry for any mistakes!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Humor - Characters: Frank Iero - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2012-12-03 - Updated: 2012-12-03 - 1510 words

1Exciting


Heyhey! This is a short chapter, I know, but this is what I had for the moment and also all I had time for. Enjoy!

xoxo



Frank

It was sometime after noon on Sunday and Iwas in the kitchen helping my mom clean up after lunch. Amy was going to come over in a bit and we were going laze around the house, watching movies and pigging out on popcorn and other snacks.

"So who is this girl coming over?" my mom asked interestedly.

"Amy. She's the band's legal rep. We've become pretty good friends so we're going to hang out a bit outside of the recording studio."

"Oh," she nodded and I could tell that the gears in her head were turning.

"What are you thinking?" I curiously wanted to know.

My mother shook her head, "It's nothing."

"Mom?"

"I'm just confused, that's all. A few weeks ago you seemed really close to Brittany Way and now you have this Amy girl coming over," she said, turning to look at me a little worriedly.

It was clear what she was trying to say and I chuckled quietly.

"Mom, you can relax, I'm not dating either of them. Like I said, Amy and I are friends. AS for Brittany, we're not even talking at the moment. You don't have to worry about me dating two girls at once. You at least raised me better than that," I grinned broadly at her and she smiled back.

It wasn't a lie. Brittany and I weren't talking right now. She's called several times and left multiple messages, but I've heard enough from her to last me a lifetime. As for me and Amy just being friends, that part was also true. Sure we kissed the other night, but that was a onetime occurrence and since then we've just been having fun together, no strings attached.

"I'm happy to hear that. I was just worried that that was the case, but I believe you if you say there's nothing to worry about."

The doorbell rang at that point and Ileaned in to plant a kiss on my mother's cheek before hanging up the cloth in my hands and going to answer the door.

"Am I late?" Amy asked when I opened the door and greeted her with a smile.

"No, you're just on time. Come on in," I invited, stepping aside and waiting for her to pass so I could close the door.

My mom came in from the kitchen and smiled at the blonde.

"Hello, I'm Linda. You must be Amy."

I knew I could always trust the older woman to be polite.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Mrs. Iero," Amy smiled back brightly. "You have a lovely home. This is the first time Frank has invited me inside," she continued, looking around.

"Next time you give my son a ride home, ring the doorbell and I'll invite you in."

"I don't like the direction this conversation is going in," I said out loud. "If it continues you're going to end up making me out as the villain which I'm not. Would you like something to drink before we start watching movie?"

The two women laughed at me and my mom excused herself.

"Something to drink will be nice, Frank,"Amy said, finally turning to look at me after my mom left the room. "I like your mom. She's nice."

"Yeah, she is a sweetheart."

"It makes me miss my parents all of asudden."

"Aw, do you need a hug," I teased, giggling as I wrapped my arms around her.

"Frank, for as much as you're a good guy, you can be quite a little shit," she laughed in response, gently disentangling herself from me.

"I was just trying to be nice," I huffed in fake hurt. "Water, soda, juice, beer?"

"It's barely two in the afternoon, Frank. Juice is fine."

"Juice it is!" I said, pulling the juice box from the fridge. "Do you have any idea of what you want to watch?"

"I'll go check out your selection," she said, pushing herself away from the table and leaving the kitchen.

I hurriedly filled two glasses with orange juice and grabbed a bag of chips from the cupboard before making my way into the living room where the blonde beauty was scanning through my movie selection.

"Wow, you have quite an interesting taste in movies. Is Dawn of the Dead okay?" she checked, pulling one of the movies from its place and holding it up to me.

"It's perfect."

She popped it in and ran back to plop down on the couch next to me. We ripped open the bag of chips and sat back to enjoy the movie. I guess I didn't realize how much the constant recording and working exhausted me though, because we were only about half way through the movie when I dosed off.



*



The sound of a ringing doorbell interrupted my unconscious state and I moved around, feeling my back sting uncomfortably. Igroaned, realizing that I must have falling asleep on the couch again. It was one piece of furniture that definitely did not treat my body well, though Icouldn't decide whether it was because it was too comfortable or because it was not comfortable at all.

Two voices reached my ears and I sat up straighter in an attempt to hear better.

"Why am I even surprised to see /you/here? I should've known you would swoop in the second I was out of the picture."

It was Brittany's sharp voice I heard first and then Amy responded in a much calmer voice than the teen.

"Jealousy is a real bitch, but you're wrong. Frank and I are just friends and since you used him and he doesn't really want to talk to you and since Gerard isn't talking to him right now, I'm all he's got. If you want to bitch about it go tell it to someone who cares. Iknow I don't know you, but from what I've heard you're quite spoiled, but I'm not one of your friends and I'm definitely not Frank or Gerard. You're not going to have your way with me by whipping your hair or flashing me a brilliant smile."

I sank lower on the couch at her words. Brittany was going to hate me for this, because everything Amy knew about her, she heard from me, but I couldn't deny that I was enjoying this. If things got ugly I might cut in, but until then I'll just stay safely here on the couch, listening to their conversation.

"I wasn't going to," Brittany bit back. "I don't care what you think of me. Besides, whatever's going on between me and Frank is none of your business."

"You bet it's my business," Amy disagreed heatedly. "You hurt Frank."

"I know and that's why..."

"You want to spin another lie?" Amy cut her short. "Sorry to inform you, but Frank is not your little toy. He's a person and believe it or not, but he cares about you."

"Then why the hell won't he talk to me?"Brittany demanded angrily. "Where is he? Frank?"

I sunk even lower on the couch, my lower body practically on the ground by now. There was no way I was going to talk to her. I was probably being childish, but I had to have my moment. I doubt that she was here to apologize. The only reason she was here was to make demands and to ask me why we couldn't just keep doing what we were doing. It worked so well after all. Things didn't work that way in my mind. I don't share even if we weren't officially a couple.

"Frank!?"

"Uhm, he obviously doesn't want to talk to you otherwise he would've responded, don't you think?" the older female asked smartly.

"I don't care. If you would be kind enough to step aside and let me in..."

"Frank is sleeping, Brittany. I swear. Maybe if you came back a little later?"

There was a short silence before Brittany spoke.

"Fine," she muttered shortly. "I'll come back later and hopefully you won't be here anymore."

"Don't get your hopes up," Amy said sweetly.

I heard the door close and then Amy appeared in the doorway.

"You're awake," she noticed in surprise.

"I was and you two had quite an interesting conversation," I giggled, standing up from the couch.

The blonde with the steel grey eyes blushed, "Yeah, I thought you were asleep."

"I know," I grinned broadly. "Thanks for standing up for me. I appreciate it."

The girl took a deep breath, "You're welcome."

"So are we going to hit the streets? I don't really want to be here when Brittany comes back," I laughed, grabbing Amy's hand and pulling her after me.

"Frank, you're such a kid sometimes."

"I know. I'm adorable," I said cockily. "You gotta love me."

"It's impossible not to," she agreed, throwing me her car keys and getting in on the passenger's side. "Let's go."
Sign up to rate and review this story