Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Connection of the eyes and heart

Thanksgiving-Chapter 15

by MCR667 2 reviews

*FERARD*

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [V] [X] [Y] - Published: 2012-12-12 - Updated: 2012-12-12 - 997 words

0Unrated
I'm so sorry guys, i lost wifi connection at my house over the weekend and i didn't have time, to monday or Wednesday. I'm gonna try and get chapter 16 up by Friday

Chapter 15
Thanksgiving Day
Gerard’s Pov

I drift awake wishing that Frankie was in this bed with me, but he’s not and I wish he was. I want in him in my bed every morning and every night; I want to be with him all the time.

I sit up and I feel disgusting but amazing at the same time, I never showered after Frankie and my little sex session. So I’m sticky from the sweat but I smell like Frank so I love it. I stand up and I’m in just my boxers and I rake my hand through my hair to settle it a little, then walk to the kitchen and pour myself some cereal.
I look over and I see Mikey and he’s basically all dressed and ready, I look at the clock and it reads 11:30. “SHIT!!!! SHIT!!!!! GOD DAMIT WHY DIDN’T YOU WAKE ME UP?”

“I’m sorry gee you just looked so tired I didn’t want to wake you” Mikey says

“It’s fine, I will just have to take a really fast shower” I drop my cereal and hop in the shower before the water heats up.


I jump out of shower and thrown a white button down shirt and black skinny jean, and brush through my hair. We are all gonna head over to my moms together at noon, I check the time and it is 11:55. I walk over into the living room and find Mikey and Frankie sitting on the couch.

Frankie jumps up and says, “Hi gee, ready to go?” God he’s handsome he’s just wearing a fancier shirt but he still looks dashing

“You bet lets go” I say and pull him under my arm, then Mikey being the tallest puts his arms around both of us and say, “come on we don’t want to be late” he starts to push us.

I pull into my moms Driveway and I give Frankie’s hand a tentative squeeze and say, “well lets go” We get out and go inside the house me and Mikey are immediately in my moms arms and she’s saying, “OH my god I’ve missed my boys so much.

“Mom you saw us both on Monday” Mikey says sheepishly

“I know, I know, but still its not the same when you don’t see your boys everyday” my mom says exasperated “OH MR. Ireo I heard you were coming it’s great to see you again, you eye is looking much better”

“Um… You can just call me Frank I would prefer that. And thanks I guess I heal easily.” Frankie says, and then I pull him into my arms and kiss him on the top of his head.

“Ewwwww” Mikey says

“That’s adorable” Is what my mom says

I look at the clock and it is 2:30, we didn’t make it here in good time usually it takes an hour and a half but I guess everyone was on the highway today so it took an extra hour. “Mom, what time are we eating?”

“I would say 4:00, why?”

“Just I didn’t eat any breakfast so I’m starving”

“Oh well, you can have some crackers then”

We all sit down and eat cheese and crackers while looking at old home videos when we were little. “God mom please don’t Frankie doesn’t want to see me when I was like that.”

“Oh please Mrs. Way I most certainly do want to see little gee and little Mikey too” She put the video in and its me and Mikey in the back yard on the swing set. “OH MY GOD, you guys were adorable” Frankie says and leans forward with an awww face on.

“Hey what do you mean by were” I say pulling him on to my lap and give him a kiss.

“Oh sweetie you are both just as adorable now as you were then”

This goes on for a while, I lose track of how many videos we have watched when the buzzer goes of. “Everyone take a seat at the table it’s time to eat.”

“Finally, I’m starving” I say. We sit down and we talk and laugh throughout the whole dinner and desert the next thing I know it’s 11:00 and we just finished watching a movie that just came out on DVD.

“OH wow we should really get going I don’t want it to be too late when we get home.”

Frankie turns his head so it’s looking up to me from my lap “I agree I’m super tired”

“Okay well lets get going then” Mikey says

We give my mom a hug and say good-bye. There’s not that much traffic so we make it home in an hour “Home at last” I say

“I think I’m about to go into a food coma,” Mikey says

I look over and find that Frankie is fast a sleep, I go around to the passenger side and scoop him up in my arms and carry him inside. Frankie can stay here for the night. I lay him down on my bed and start to undress, it’s pretty cold so I through on sweat pants but stay shirtless. Then I hear “Gee, can I stay here tonight” Its Frankie in his adorable sleepy voice.

I walk over to him and straddle him, I give him a light kiss on the nose and say, “Of course you can I want you to stay” Then I pull his shirt off, then his pant. I pull him under the blanket with me and hug him; he puts his head on my chest and his arms around me.

“I love you Frankie”
Sign up to rate and review this story