Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Family Remains

Chapter Seven

by Hozzie 6 reviews

"I don't want anything to happen to Ray."

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Horror,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2013-01-14 - Updated: 2013-01-14 - 681 words - Complete

0Unrated
"Where are we going?" Gerard asked, following her into the house.

"Well she's human." Raven replied "She had to come from somewhere, right?" She pointed at the wardrobe in the corner of the living room.

"You want me to go in there with you?" Gerard's eyes widened "Why didn't you ask Ray to come with you?"

"Honestly? I don't want anything happening to Ray." Raven sighed "I'm sorry, don't take that as an insult."

"I don't." Gerard smiled "You think I'm stronger than Ray."

"Nope, I'd just miss Ray more if he died." Raven turned to him and smirked then shrugged her shoulders "Sorry."

"Whatever. Let's get this over with." Gerard ran his fingers through his hair. Something he always did when he was either shy or nervous.

Raven opened the doors to the wardrobe and pushed at the back. It moved a little bit so she pushed harder. Nothing happened. Raven sighed and kicked at it as hard as she could manage. It started breaking away so she carried on kicking it until it was big enough for her and Gerard to crawl through "I feel so sorry for her." Raven admitted "Having to live in the walls her entire life and I mean her Dad is also her Grandad and her Mom killing herself and all that. Her life has been hell." Raven sighed "Which is why I'll feel bad when I kill her..."

"You're really gonna kill her?" Gerard asked as they walked side-step through the walls "Will you really have the guts to do that?"

"She tried to kill my family." Raven said "Of course I'll have the guts to do that." She stopped when she noticed a hole in the ground just big enough for a person to fit through "Oh great." She groaned "Guess I'm going down."

"You're not serious?"

"Do you want to?" Raven snapped. Gerard didn't say anything so Raven took a deep breath and put one leg down the hole "Dear God, dear Lord, please don't let anything grab my leg." She whispered, putting her other leg down then wiggling down.

"What do you see?" Gerard asked, stepping the tiniest bit closer to the hole and shining his torch down but he couldn't see anything himself.

Raven looked around, trying her best not to be sick "Mikey's dog... What's left of Buster." There was blood and guts all over the floor "I think this is her kitchen."

"Her kitchen?" Gerard replied then jumped out of his skin when he heard a loud screaming behind me. He whirled around and found Lucy standing behind him with a large knife "RAVEN!" He screamed.

"Gerard?" Raven asked. Suddenly Gerard's screaming stopped. Raven didn't breathe for a few moments then whispered "Gerard?" She crept back to the hole and aimed her torch up. Gerard's lifeless face was looming above her.






Quinton's eyes fluttered open and he sat up slowly. His wrists were tied behind his back, his ankles tied together and his mouth was gagged. He tried screaming but obviously that didn't work. It took him a moment for his eyes to adjut to the dark but when they did, there wasn't really anything to look at. He was stuck in a pretty small room with no doors or windows... Then he noticed a hole in the wall just big enough for someone to crawl through. And someone was crawling through it. It was Lucy.

She crept towards him with a wide, scary smile on her face. She kneeled down in front of him and held something up right in front of his face. A large, live rat that squeaked loudly and squirmed in Lucy's hand. She was holding him by the tail. Quinton shrieked and tried to pull away from her. Lucy's smile disappeared and she looked upset. She pulled the rat back towards her and stared at Quinton for a moment before smiling agan and spliting the rat in half with her hands and starting to eat its raw insides. Quinton screamed.




[A/N] - Hope that was better than the other chapters :L
Sign up to rate and review this story