Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Greasy Black, Ugly White

Runaway

by OhmyGee 1 review

And I don't know why.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2013-02-02 - Updated: 2013-02-03 - 1601 words

1Original
Sorry this chapter is short. I am very tired and I just want to sleep forever and ever right now. I am not going to tell you where Frank is till later. I promise, he is NOT where you think he is.

Yeah, I think we all hate me for killing Mikey. But you’ll find out the real reason why soon.

PIKEY LIVES ON IN HEAVEN! :D

I have never examined dead bodies in the morgue before, so forgive me if I screw up on some of the facts.

Greasy Black, Ugly White
XXIV: Runaway
“No. I don’t think so. I mean, the police must’ve got him.”


Frank lay on the couch of Ray Toro’s basement. It was completely cold and scary in there. He didn’t know all of the reasons on why he should be scared.
(1)There are spiders. Demons.
(2)It was cold in there. (He isn’t really scared of the cold.)
(3)The police were right upstairs looking for him. That was probably the scariest reason to get scared.
(4)There are fucking demon spiders down there!

Frank thought that he was being irrational, but, spiders are freaking terrifying. Also, not to mention the fact that he could be someone’s prison bitch soon.

Frank wondered what was taking so long upstairs. He has been hiding in the basement for a while. After a few minutes, Frank started to get lonely. He wants to be by Gerard now. Or Mikey. Or Ray.

After six hours, Frank just wants to be by somebody.

**

“What?” Gerard asked the police officer. Mikey, his brother, couldn’t be dead. That’s impossible. First chance Gerard gets, he is going to burn those socs.

“I am so sorry, Mister Way.” The female said, sounding genuinely sorry.

“How – how did… it? He go? How?” Gerard stuttered. He was on the high verge of tears. They were lying. The police were lying and Gerard could totally tell.

“Well, that is why we are here. You say your brother had cancer?” Gerard nodded. “Okay, well, what our doctor’s think is, he was running. He isn’t allowed to run, but he did. That is probably the biggest thing on the ‘do not do with cancer’ list.”

“Why was he running?” Ray asked. As it has been mentioned before, he has been to prison. So when it comes to death, Ray is a bit skeptical of the “doctors.”

“We don’t know. That is why we are here. Would any of you know why he was running?” The male officer asked instead of the lady.

Gerard was about to blurt out that he doesn’t know, but he stopped himself in time. It was them. The must have been trying to kill Mikey.

The police took Gerard, Ray, and Fink to the hospital morgue to examine the body.

It was there, alright. Mikey’s body was cold and literally blue. Gerard didn’t know whether or not to cry or scream if throw up. They all seemed possible.

Gerard is now going to join Frank in prison. Gerard is going to slaughter the socs.

Mikey must have been running from the hospital to warn Gerard and Frank. Frank had Mikey’s car so he couldn’t drive to warn them. That leaves the only option: run.

The doctor always said, “no physical activities, such as running. No yelling or screaming. Take the medicine as directed.”

Now Gerard is going to have to arrange a funeral with all of the non-existent money he has. He is going to have to call his mom and dad… That is practically going to be hell. There was a real reason on why his parents are gone.

Gerard, for the oddest reason in the world, feels somewhat obligated to finish the fan-fiction that Mikey had been working on.

**

Frank had been sitting in the scariest basement for hours. He is sure that the shadow people and the spiders have already gotten his funeral planned. He was only four more minutes from having a panic attack.

Frank let every single little thought travel through his mind. Maybe the police blamed and arrested Gerard or Mikey. Maybe when they got arrested, Ray and Fink ran away to hide from the police. Ray has been to prison in New York before.

Frank got an idea.

Maybe Frank could run away from all of them and start a new family somewhere new. In a place that nobody ever has heard of.

But, alas, Frank could never really run away. He needs a map to do that. He would need money to do that. He would need a whole list of things to be able to run away.

The temperature had dropped in the room; therefore, it must be night time.

A weird black shadow movement happened not too far away from the corner of Frank’s eye ball.

Frank held his breath, then sighed slowly. He must be hallucinating.

He has never been this bored in his entire life. Seriously. Even prison would be a little more entertaining than this.

When Frank saw it, he practically shit his pants. The hairy, long legged, black, demon spider was back. He didn’t scream this time. Hell no. Frank jumped up as fast as he could and ran out the door.

Fuck the police. Frank grabbed his jacket and his shoes. He doesn’t care what anybody thinks anymore. Frank is in one of ‘those moods’ where he really wouldn’t mind blowing up the whole damn city. He just doesn’t care right now.

Frank can’t take Ray or Fink or Bob’s car; the police could track him. He could hop on a train and risk getting caught that way.

Frank walked down the cold block. Luckily there were no people outside.

Frank couldn’t run away empty handed. That would probably be one of the most stupid things he would ever do. Frank turned around and ran back into the house and into Ray’s bedroom. It was a nice room, but unfortunately, Frank doesn’t know where anything is.

He started rummaging through the drawers, only to find clothing and condoms. He isn’t getting laid anytime soon. Frank moved on to another drawer to find more clothing. Next, Frank smirked greatly; he walked over to the night stand, where a wad of money stood. He counted it: twenty dollars. Well at least it’s something.

Then Frank was gone.

**

When Ray, Bob, Fink, and Gerard all got back to Ray’s house, they all sank into the couch. Tired.

“I am so tired.” Bob groaned. The other boys all groaned with him. “I think I am going to head on home. See you later.”

The boys muttered their goodbyes before he left. Fink was already asleep on top of Ray. Then a thought occurred to Gerard; he forgot about Frank all day long. Frank must be dying down there in the basement all alone. All of the spiders must have murdered him by now – they couldn’t really kill him, but with Frank, that might be a possibility.

“I’m going to go check on Frank.” Ray said as he pushed Fink off of him. Ray must have had the same thought as Gerard, but he didn’t seem too concerned.

Gerard decided to stay upstairs and not go to Frank. He doesn’t really want to see him – anyone. Frank will just give him sympathy and pity, which he doesn’t want. Gerard already got enough ‘I’m sorry’ from everyone today. He will probably kill the next person who apologizes to him.

“Uhh – Gerard?” Ray came back rushing up the stairs.

“What?” Gerard spat back, bitterly.

“I can’t find Frank.” Ray replied, almost as if he was Frank’s baby sitter.

“What do you mean?”

“I think I lost Frank. He’s gone.” Ray said. Frank was gone? What the hell does that mean?

“Gone!? As in dead gone!?” Gerard screamed. Frank couldn’t leave him too. If Mikey is gone, and Frank is gone, then who else would Gerard have? He doesn’t really have any friends – sure Ray is his friend, but they aren’t really the closest.

“No. I don’t think so. I mean, the police must’ve got him.” Ray said, horrified. He knew what they do to guys like Frank in prison.

“So… no… Frank is. He. He’s goin’ to jail?” Gerard asked, tears ready to escape.

“Yeah…”

“NO! NO! THAT ASSHOLE CAN’T LEAVE ME HERE ALL ALONE WITH YOU MEATHEADS! MOTHERFUCKER, I FUCKING HATE EVERY FUCKING PERSON ALIVE! GO FUCK YOURSELF, MOTHERFUCKER!” Gerard screamed in rage and denial. “RAY, DON’T YOU DARE LIE TO ME! THAT’S NOT FUNNY!”

“I’m not lying! I can’t find him!” Ray shouted. Gerard stormed up to him, his fist colliding painfully with Ray’s jaw. Gerard is not having this.

Ray, on the other hand, is the type of person that seeks revenge. Ray punched Gerard even harder in the eye, knocking him to the floor.

“Fucking damn it.” Ray muttered as Gerard slipped into unconsciousness.

Yeah, that’s the chapter for today. I just woke up from a nap. Very tired.

Gerard tweeted "awww, pickles." Pickles are somewhat penis shaped. Gerard knows the real truth to Mikey, so that tweet held so much signifigance. That means, Mikey and Sarah both have dicks, and Sarah is really just Pete Wentz in a really good disguse. PIKKEEEYYYYY.

Next chapter: twenty dollars does buy third class tickets to hell.
Sign up to rate and review this story