Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > my online diary

Lyrics / Quotes That Saved My Life

by MCR-99 0 reviews

:) bored and stuff,so I'll do this!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Humor,Romance - Published: 2013-03-08 - 533 words - Complete

0Unrated
So,I'm bored.
I thought,because I've tried to commit suicide for many times now,I'd give you a list of quotes or lyrics from songs,to save YOUR life.
I'll look back at them too,for if I ever feel like self-destruction.

So,let us get on with this!

Quotes

"Stay beautiful,keep it ugly" -- Gerard Way,My Chemical Romance.

"This band inspires you to be yourself" -- Andy Biersack,Black Viel Brides (Did I get that quote right? I dunno,I forgot what video it was from..)

"Ladies,if somebody touches you and you don't want them to,I want you to punch them in the fucking face" Billie Joe Armstrong,Green Day (Did I get that quote right?)

"Life does get better.Life will never put you through something you can't handle" -- Austin Carlile,Of Mice And Men.

"This band saves lives" -- Gerard Way,My Chemical Romance.

"Hey girls,you are beautiful" Gerard Way,My Chemical Romance.

Lyrics

"I am not afraid to keep on living,I am not afraid to walk this world alone" My Chemical Romance - Famous Last Words.

"Do or die,you'll never make me.Because the world,will never take my heart" My Chemical Romance - Welcome To The Black Parade.

"Thunderstorms will never shake us,lay me down and kiss me like things will be alright,everything will be alright" Sleeping With Sirens - Let Love Bleed Red.

"We'll do what we want to,said we'll do what we want to yeah yeah yeah" Sleeping With Sirens - Do It Now,Remember It Later.

"We only want to be ourselves" Black Veil Brides - Fallen Angels.

"Take your hand in mine,it's ours tonight.This is a rebel love song" Black Veil Brides - Rebel Love Song.

"Though you're still with me,I've been alone all along" Evanescence - My Immortal.

"Hello,I'm still here.All that's left of yesterday" Evanescence - Hello.

"So long,and good night" My Chemical Romance - Helena.

"Maybe it's not my weekend,but it's gonna be my year" All Time Low - Weightless.

"Therapy,I'm a walking travesty" All Time Low - Therapy.

"Who will tell the story of your life" Black Veil Brides - In The End.

"I've got my pride so hear me sing" Black Veil Brides - Coffin.

"We all need that person who can be true" Avenged Sevenfold - Dear God.

"Seize the day" Avenged Sevenfold - Seize The Day (Couldn't remember the rest of the lyric,but all lyrics that started with seize the day)

"What will it take to show you that it's not the life it seems" My Chemical Romance - I'm Not Okay (I Promise)

"We should know,better than to both let go" All Time Low - Time Bomb.

"Only you are the life among the dead" Evanescence - Bring Me To Life.

"Can you tell from the look in your eye,we're going nowhere" Bring Me The Horizon - Shadow Moses.

...

So basically the list goes on and on...

That's it for lyrics/quotes that saved my life,can they save yours?

PS:I'm not gonna kill myself tonight,my music has calmed me..

xoSadie
Sign up to rate and review this story