Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Blackwing

Seven

by lalatherapist16 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2013-05-07 - 869 words

1Insightful
"Hi Frankie." I jumped at Ray's sudden voice as he threw his arm over my shoulder. "So what were you and little vampy doing the other night?" He winked at me, making my face red.

"Just learning about each other. Something you wouldn't understand." I smiled playfully at him.

"Oh ha ha." he slow clapped and let his arms drop to his sides, putting his hands in his pockets. "It woke me up. And I could have sworn you were-"

"We were studying, Ray." he smiled evilly at me. "What?" I asked, feeling nervous.

"Studying." he put air quotes around the word. "Just like I used to 'study' with Liza." he laughed. I shoved him.

"Shut up." I snarled. Stay calm. Stay. Calm. "Anyway, just drop it. What happens in my room is none of your business."

"Maybe you should gag him next time. Looks like you found a screamer." I smiled evilly at that statement and turned to face him, letting my eyes yellow over.

"I can make the most powerful being scream if I truly wished it." I murmured, my voice rough as sandpaper. "But I don't." I blinked and sent the yellow running, leaving my green dominate.

I heard his speeding heart, his lack of breath as he held the air in his lungs. He swallowed hard and turned his head away from me. "Sometimes I forget just who you are." He whispered. I sighed and patted his back, making him flinch.

"Sorry I scared you. Now leave what Jack and I have alone, kay?" he nodded. "By the way, you need a shower. You smell like-"

"Dog." we said it at the same time. "That one NEVER gets old." he shoved me forward. I smirked over my shoulder at him and took of running. He chased after me past the other students who stood frozen in the wake of the terror I'd let out of my body.

Once in the bathroom, I looked at the light scar Jack had left on my neck. It would be gone by the end of lunch, if that. Brushing my teeth, I looked at my hands.

Tonight was the full moon. The changes I was having were obvious. My fingers were getting thinner and longer, even when I was able to suppress the rest of my true form.

My nails were slowly sharpening into claws. I felt the urge to touch the sky, feel the wind kissing my face. Shaking my head, I spat out the white foam and gargled some water, splashing some over my face.

It'll be okay. Nothing ever happens around this time. Nobody will get hurt. I looked at myself in the mirror. "Today will be okay." I told myself surely.

But, in the pit of my stomach, I felt the same nervous tingle that with this day every month. I grabbed my bag and headed back to my room, my nails clicking against the handle as I wrapped my hand round it.

I bit my lip and opened my door, following the same schedule as every day. Got dressed, put on my shoes and grabbed my books. On the way to school, I could hear even better than usual.

My teachers knew what this day meant for my kind and ignored the constant distracted looks and sounds I made. A few even would disregard a direct question from me, worried that I wouldn't hear the answer, my mind else where.

And I didn't blame them. Today is the hardest day for me to focus on anything but the oddly colored sky.

At the start of lunch, I was in a stupor brought on by thousands of conversations filling my ears. I hadn't noticed I'd sat down until Jack blew in my ear. "What?" I asked, turning ot face him.

"I asked if you were okay. You're really different today." I heard a few snickers around us, not loud enough to spur a reaction from me.

"I'm fine." I lied, my head turning to the side as I heard Jessica say my name.

"Frankie can't be with him. I think I'd die if he wasn't with me." I tilted my head the other way as a couple of boys had a low toned argument over which of the girls was prettier.

I heard the air move beside me and I turned my head. Jack was reaching toward me, his hand stopped between us. "Are you okay? Don't lie to me." he frowned, his hand falling to the table.

"I'm fine. Really. It's just...a family thing." I stood up. Ray and I shared a look. He nodded.

I walked away, grabbing my bag. It was close to time. Only hours away.

I needed to get to my safe place.







So another chapter. Sorry I haven't been writing for a while, but I've been busy with end of the year crap at school.

But, I graduate THIS FRIDAY!! And have to go back to school every day for STARS rehearsals. Yay....

Anyway, once I;m out of school and all THAT is done, I should be getting a job. So I'm basically writing when I can.

So R+R and all that!

Hugs and Pringles,
-Lala
Sign up to rate and review this story