Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > I thought of angels (choking on their halos)

Well this is exciting

by ItsTotti 0 reviews

Oooh la la!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2013-06-10 - 1583 words

0Unrated
Well hello there! I just thought that i'd say PATRICK STUMP SPOKE TO ME ON TWITTER! Im such a creepy fangirl so please excuse me. If anyone has a cure please contact me?

Wednesday. It was last period and i was stuck in maths, staring at an equation that i was not destined to solve.

My mind was drifting away, trying to imagine what Pete and i would do tonight. Maybe go to a concert, or the cinema, or a meal?

The bell rang and snapped me out of my thoughts. I quickly shoved all of my things into my bag and dashed out of the classroom.

I headed to the car park, where a noticed a rather large crowd. I wondered what they were looking at, but decided to ignore it and continue my search for Pete.

I walked past the crowd and heard 'Its him again' and 'Is he back for her?' This aroused my curiosity so i turned and went to investigate.

'He's so hot!''His names Pete!' Pete? So it was Pete they wanted to see! I guess that he was slightly more of a big deal than i realised.

I pushed past the people in the crowd, ignoring their cries of protest. And there in the middle of the pushy teens was Pete in all his glory.

He was sat in a silver convertible with its roof down. He had his fringe over one eye and even with his sunglasses on i could tell he had heavy eyeliner.

I let out a peal of laughter at the sight. Pete dressed and like an emo but right now he looked like a total douche.

Pete turned round at my voice and smiled. 'Why hello...' He said in an uncharacteristicly low voice. He then took of his sunglasses and winked at me.

I decided to flick my hair behind me and blow him a kiss as seductively as possible. 'Hello.' I replied in a husky voice.

Everyone was either staring at us like we were mad or like they wanted to fuck us. I nearly burst out laughing at then insanity of it all.

'Hop in!' Pete said in his low voice. I strutted around the car and slid into the seat beside him, he handed me a pair of dark shades and nodded at me. I nodded pack and we both put our shades on in unison.

He then turned on the radio, playing an Arma Angelus cassete, and we sped off, revving as we went.

As we exited the car park i laughed at our over dramatic and completely out of character exit. 'Nice car!' I shouted over the wind.

'Thanks! Its my dads!' He yelled back, and he laughed like a naughty child. 'You not supposed to have it?' I asked him with a grin. He shook his head.

'You just wanted to make an impression? Look cool?' I asked. He nodded this time 'Pretty much. I mean, i AM in a band, i have a reputation to keep.'

We laughed loudly and let the wind carry our voices away. I noticed that Pete was grooving in his seat, so i began to copy him. When he finally noticed he began to make it harder and harder for me until we nearly swerved off the road.

'Eyes on the road!' I yelled, laughing.

'Well its hard when theres a pretty young thing like you sat next to me!' He replied with a smile. I rolled my eyes, what a bad emo.

'So where are we going?' I asked as i threw my hands up into the air and let out a squeal. 'Nowhere!' Pete shouted back.

It wasnt until we got there that understood just what he meant. We were literally in the middle of no-where.

No signs of modern civilisation, just fields for as far as the eye could see. 'Uh, Pete? Where are we?' I asked, feeling rather confused. He gave me a cheeky grin, shook his head and grabbed my hand.

He began pulling me away and i began to giggle like a young schoolgirl. We came to a fance and Pete helped me over like a gentleman. We began to run through the fields, tripping over rocks and laughing as each others misfortune.

Eventually we came to a stop at the top of a large hill. It overlooked the fields and i could see for miles. I had the perfect view of the pink sunset, and the sun diving behind the horizon.

'Wow...' I gasped. Pete turned to look at me and smiled before throwing himself backwards onto the ground. 'I know.' He said happily.

'How'd you find this place?' I asked him, still staring at the dissapearing sun. Pete let out a low chuckle 'Well i guess you could say that i've had my fair share of adventures!'

I turned my head to look at him questioningly 'Oh yeah? Like what?'

'Like...crashing my dads car into a fire hydrant, stealing the main prop in a play and hiding it under their noses and stealing an ass holes sheep.' He said with a smile.

'You stole someones sheep!?' I asked, both suprised and impressed. He nodded slowly. 'Why? Are you impressed?'

I glared at him for a moment before replying 'Yes.' He began to laugh. 'But only a bit!'

'Sure! Sure!' He teased, so i stuck my tongue out at him like a child. We continued to tease and laugh at each other until the sun was almost completely swallowed up by the horizon.

'Its getting cold, do you wanna head back to my place for a bit? My parents arent back till late.' Pete asked as we stared at the velvet sky.

'Sure.' I said as i stood up. I think that Pete noticed me shiver because he took off his jacket and wrapped it around my shoulders. I smiled at him and he took my hand, guiding me back through the fields.

When we got to the car it was cold, so my journey to Petes was spent clutching his jacket like it was a life along the way Pete made a joke about it.

'Well, here we are.' He said. He got out and, quick as a flash, appeared at my door. He opened it and helped me out. 'Welcome!' He said as we walked into the warm hallway, throwing his keys into a small bowl near the door.

'I never imagined you to live somewhere like this...' I trailed off as i noticed the expensive looking ornaments and frames decorating the hallway.

'Meh, my folks are into that stuff.' He replied uninterestedly. He then turned to me and gave me a huge grin 'Wanna see MY room?' then he dashed off upstairs.

I quickly followed, only just catching him entering a doorway. I followed and entered his room.

'Okay, so THIS is more what i expected!' I laughed, taking in the dark atmosphere of the room. It was messy and boyish, but kind of cute.

'Well thanks, im so glad you didnt think that i'm a posh twat!' Pete said sarcastically. I rolled my eyes as he flopped onto his bed.

I slowly walked around the room, examining things. 'Whats this?' I asked, picking up a small spherical object. 'It doesnt matter.' Pete said 'Come here!' He patted a spot of the bed just in front of him.

I rolled my eyes again but walked over and sat in the spot as indicated. 'Happy?' I asked. Pete shook his head 'Not quite.'

He leaned forward and placed a hand under my chin, pulling me forward. He then softly pressed his lips against mine.

Out of shock i pulled back. 'Pete! I-'. He silenced me by crushing my lips with his. I had to admit, he was a good kisser.

Our lips moved together, sending jolts of electricity through my body, quickening my heart. Our kisses began to get more and more passionate. He began to run his hands through my long hair and i wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling us closer together.

One of Petes hands left my hair but i paid it no mind, until i felt it swiftly undo my bra. I was impressed but scared, how many girls had he done this with?

I was about to protest but as he began to probe my mouth with his expert tongue i forgot all about it.

Feeling excited, i let him pull my top off and noticed him stare hungrily at my covered boobs. He reached out and pulled my straps down, taking my bra off with ease.

I wont tell you any more, other than it was a truly electric night. I could tell that he'd had quite a few lovers, seeing as he was very good and knew how to please a woman like no man i'd ever been with.

As we lay, panting, next to each other, Pete turned to look at me with a smile.

'Sing me a song?' He asked.

Without saying anything i sang him an old lullabye as i watched him fall asleep. His face dropped so that he had no expression and was completely at peace. I smiled to myself before i drifted off myself.
Sign up to rate and review this story