Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I love you too much

Chapter 21

by pepe_soldier 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2013-06-11 - 703 words - Complete

0Unrated
Frank's pov:

-Go away, Kellin, I relly don't need your help.
-You'll be sorry -he said and left. I closed the door.
-What now? -Mikey asked.
-I don't have a fucking idea -I mumbled.
-We have to go somewhere. Far away from here, I guess.
-No! We can't just go
-What about Max? He could find us. -Mikey said. That was true. He could find us and do whatever he want. Anytime. Anywhere. He was stronger than all three of us.
-Where is Ray? -I asked
-He got some business in the other town. He said that he'll like to come, but he can't -Mikey said and I nodded. I really didn't know what to do now. He could come here in any time.
-Do you know any good place to hide, Mikey?
-Actually yes -he said.
-Really? Where is it?
-Wake Gerard. We must go. It's far away from here -he said. I went to the bedroom. Gerard was sleeping. I shaked him a little and kissed him in forehead.
-Gee?
-Mmh? -he mumbled.
-Wake up, we have to go
-Where?
-Far away from here -I whispered. He rubbed his eyes and got up.
-How do you feel?
-Weak and tired -he mumbled. That was a real sign that he's not vampire anymore. I was kinda proud at myself because I did it.
-By the way, what actually happened? I don't remember much. Last I remember was that I was in bathroom.
-I'll tell you everything when we got on safer place -I fastly said.
-Are you two finished? -Mikey shouted from living room.
-Almost! -I shouted back.
-Don't take too much stuff! -he shouted again.
-Okay! -I shouted back and sighed. After we packed some clothes in backpacks, we left. Mikey led us to the wood, but in the other part, not to the part where house was. He led us to the valley that was covered with tall grass and leaves. He opened some kind of door under all that grass and leaves and went down inside. I followed him, and Gerard followed after me. Mikey pulled that door and closed it. It was like some kind of underground flat. It looked like that. Tjere wasn't much stuff. There was a bed, an armchair and closet, nothing else.
-It's not much, but it's safe -Mikey said.
-When did you discovered this? -Gerard asked.
-Few years ago -he answered.
-Okay. Now, Frank, explain me everything what happened?
-I'd like to know it, too -Mikey said.
-Well, I just wanted to you to be okay and 'normal' again. So I decided to make some kind of cure for vampirism. I found a recipe on the internet. Your pills for sleeping gave me an idea...
-What do you mean? -Gerard asked me.
-I know that you're afraid of needles. Plan was to put some of that pills in your coffee or whatever, but I didn't do it. When I came to your place, you couldn't control yourself...
-I remember that. Last thing I saw was that my eyes were turning to red. It was creepy -Gerard said.
-Yes, it was. I went to the kitchen and locked the door. You were punching it and shouting. I couldn't do anything. I forgot about the pills. Instead of it, I took pan. And when you broke the door, I had to hit you with it. You passed out after it. I injected you the cure and that was it. Later I understood that you're not breathing and your heart is not beating. I was scared. I thought that I killed you. Then Kellin came and explained me everything.
-Who is Kellin? -Gerard asked me.
-He was introducing himself as 'A Friend'. He explained me what actually happened, and that the rest depends on you -I finished.
-Okay. I didn't hurt you when I lost control? -Gerard asked me.
-No -I shaked head a little and he nodded.
-I just need some more sleep -he said and yawned.
-Go in bed, Gerard -Mikey said.
-You two will be okay? -he asked.
-Yes, don't worry, just take a rest -Mikey said again. Gerard lied in bed and fell asleep in few moments. All of this exhausted him
Sign up to rate and review this story