Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Sweetheart Bipolar

Operation: Worry

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Nessa shares her worry of what's been happening as of late.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2013-09-26 - 238 words - Complete

0Unrated
Operation: Worry:

10/13/10

Blog Title: Come Back to Us, Rosy! :(

Rose is a bad place right now. I can't believe we didn't see it in time. She's been under so much stress lately and was taking drugs to cope. Apparently, she got the idea from a lawyer at the building that Pete and Ashlee were divorcing in. That right there sends off many red flags to me. Rose seems to have been doing a good job of hiding it until now. Still, I just wish she wouldn't said something in time.

That's not the only problem we have, however.

Queen B's hurricane has passed through. Nobody's in a good mood afterwards. Even Noriko in a black hole. You know it's bad when it reaches that point with her. I myself am on edge. I just hope we'll live through the aftermath. Some of the crew are already looking for new jobs. Me? I don't know what I'll do next. All I have is this blog. Maybe I could work with that and see where that takes me.

No, what the hell am I saying? I shouldn't quit yet. We don't even have the results yet. Right, I just have to wait and see what happens next.

Pause in discomfort

Somehow, that makes it sound worse. I'm just going to hurl up into a ball in the corner. Excuse me.

:(

XOXOXO

Aunt Nessa (ITATM)

I Don't Know What to Do
Sign up to rate and review this story