Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Sweetheart Bipolar

All the Things She Said

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Meredith and Judy begin another round of baby talk and breaking down.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2013-09-27 - 596 words - Complete

0Unrated
All the Things She Said:

Meredith

Judy-Bug and I sat at the kitchen island. I glanced over at her.

"One of your mom's employees had a drug-induced break down at work?" I asked.

"Yeah," she said.

"Damn, that's rough," I muttered.

"Yeah," she said. I looked out of the kitchen window.

"That's kind of scary to think about," I said. Judy's eyes glance over at me.

"What is?" she asked. I shrugged my shoulders.

"A person snapping like that under stress," I said, "Rose didn't seem like the kind of person who would do that."

"It is scary to think about it," she said, "I wonder if it could happen to me." I turned my head to her with a puzzled look on my face. My love walked over to the fringe to get a bottle of juice.

"Huh?" I asked. Judy nodded as she thought about what she was saying.

"I could," she told me. I raised an eyebrow at her.

"Why would you?" I asked.

"Stress," my girl suggested, "Pressure, conflict." I tilted my head at her.

"Are you hinting something at me?" I asked. Judy shook her head.

"No," she said. I narrowed my eyes at her.

"It's about the baby thing, isn't it?" I asked sharply. My girl looked at me with angelic face.

"Why would you assume that?" she asked.

"Oh no," I said, "You're not dragging me into another word trap!"

"Again, why would you assume that?" my girl asked. I sat back, frowning at her.

"Fine, you want to talk about this?" I asked, "We'll talk about it right now!" Judy gave me a rather strange look when I said that. I patted the stool next to me.

"Come," I insisted, "Sit and we'll talk." I watched her as she came back to seat beside.

"There," I said, "Now, why do you want a baby so badly?" I noticed the confused look on her face gradually start to change into an annoyed one.

"Why are we doing this now?" she asked.

"No, go on," I insisted, "Tell me why you want a baby so badly."

"Mere-bear!" she complained.

"Just tell me why, damn it!" I yelled.

"You're yelling at me!" Judy-bug cried, "Stop!" I paused when I realized what I started. I probably felt like Rose in the moment that she broke down three days earlier. I shook my head and took a minute to regain composure.

"I'm sorry, baby," I said, "Come here." I took her into my arms and gave her a big hug. I could feel her trembling in my arms. Judy-bug looked up at me with those big eyes of hers.

"It's okay," I assured her softly. My girl didn't say a word, but I read everything in her eyes. I sighed as I couldn't believe that I was going to say this next.

"Yes, I am willing to talk about a baby with you really soon," I muttered in defeat. I could've sworn I heard gasp after I spoke those words.

"Do you mean it?" she whispered. I pressed my lips together as I nodded.

"Yes, yes," I muttered, "You win this time." Judy-bug rested her head against my breasts.

"Thank you," she whispered. I patted her on the head and prepared myself to suck it up and endure the talk that would soon be coming later on. Oh well, win some, lose some as they say. I sighed and shook my head in my endless quest to make this woman in my arms happy.

So Many Tears We've Cried, So Much Pain Inside
Sign up to rate and review this story