Categories > Original > Romance > Kiss Me

Hello There

by sickly_ill 0 reviews

Chapter 16 - Hello There

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2013-10-04 - 4833 words

1Ambiance
A/N: So, apparently I'm a magnificent beast. Don't know how true that is, but I'll take it! This is for my biggest fan! You know who you are. It's not what you asked for, but that moment will come. Sooner than you think. Just keep reading.




I get done eating dinner and retire to my room so my parents don’t ask so many questions about the trip. I’m tidying up around my room when Walk the Moon starts to play from my phone. I smile. “Hello there.”

“Hey, Sky.” I hear him smile. “You up for Blake Island tomorrow?”

“Blake Island? I thought we were going to Lake Mead?” I go to lay on my bed.

“Austin doesn’t wanna have to leave too early so we found a spot closer to Seattle so we can stay longer then go to the wedding.” Oh shit! I forgot about the wedding!

“Damn! I don’t even have a dress yet!” I slap my head.

“It’s okay, babe. You can go in a potato sack and still look hot.” He chuckles.

“But I don’t wanna go in a potato sack!” I whine.

“Fine! We’ll look around Seattle before the wedding.” He says.

“Good! But you can’t go with me!” I giggle.

“Why not? I’m the boyfriend. I need to approve!” Hayden plays. I smile.

“I want to surprise you.” I bite my lip.

“Fine. But you’re taking Lauren with you.” He demands.

“Duh! She’s the only girl there that I know.” I say.

“Well, then, it’s settled. Be ready for tomorrow. Picking you up around nine. We’re taking the bike and tubes. And the pop-up so we can camp there and then head to Seattle Sunday morning.” Hayden tells me the plan.

“Alright then. What’s the weather gonna be like so I can pack accordingly?” I ask and get up to look in my closet for cute clothes.

“Partly sunny. Pack some shorts or something for the day time, and some warmer clothes for the night. It can get pretty cold out there.” He says.

“Okay, then.” I grab my suitcase and lay it on my bed.

“Alright, then. I’ll see you tomorrow. Good night, Sky.” Hayden says softly.
“Good night, Hayden.” I smile. We hang up and I pack. Two pairs of shorts, three tank tops, a long sleeve, my fuzzy pajama pants, sneakers and socks, my sexiest undies and bras, and two pairs of pants. And my slippers. I finish with a towel and toiletries. Then I hear a knock at my door. “What?” I shout. I hear my door open. It’s Elio. “Hey, dude, do you know any places that are still open? I need a bikini.” Elio furrows his brows.

“What do you need a bikini for? It’s still Spring.” He lies down on my bean bag chair. Why does he like that thing so much?

“Hayden and I are going to Blake Island with Austin and Laure.” I say.

“What happened to your yellow one?” He asks.

“It’s too small.” I frown.

“Well, borrow one from Adelia. You guys are the same size. I’m sure she’s got a few you can use.” He suggests.

“No. Her boobs are smaller than mine. I don’t want my boobs to be suffocated.” I try to think of a store. Wal-Mart! “C’mon!” I slip on my shoes and pull Elio outside to the car.

“Where are we going?” He asks.

“Wal-Mart. Only they would have bikinis out already, and they’re open 24/7.” We get into the car and speed off. When we get there I go to the juniors section and go through all the new bikinis they put out. Elio’s just behind me yawning and looking bored. I finally find a black bikini set with magenta stripes. I smile at it. “What do you think about this one?” I hold it up for my brother to see.

“I like the colors.” He nods.

“Yeah, but is it too slutty?” I hold it up against myself. It’s a strapless top with a string bottom. But I like it.

“Not really. I’ve seen worse.” Elio smirks.

“Okay then. Let’s get outta here.”


Back at home I’m finished packing and Elio and I just decide to watch some movies before bed. We get through the Man in the Iron Mask when my mom comes out and tells us to go to bed.

“But, Ama, it’s Friday.” I argue.

“Elio has work and I know you’re going out with Hayden. You wanna go out with bags under your eyes?” She puts her hands on her hips. I sigh and turn off the TV.


I’m still snuggled up under my covers when there’s a knock at my bedroom door. “What?” I mumble into my pillow. The door opens and I open one eye. Hayden stands in my doorway. He’s laughing.

“Good morning, beautiful.” He comes over and kisses my cheek. I smile and yawn. “C’mon, get up. Time to go.” He leans over me and lifts me up. He throws me over his shoulder as I squeal. I’m fully awake now.

“Hayden!” I kick and bang my fists against the small of his back.

“You don’t wanna get up fast enough.” He turns and heads to the door.

“Hayden! My bags!” I whine. He picks up my suitcase and purse. He grabs my phone and my sneakers. I look around for anything else I need, but it looks like I’m set. “My blanket.” I say. Hayden backs up and leans a little so I can grab it. I giggle. “Got it.”

“Alright then.” Hayden says. He walks out my door and I feel a breeze on my behind. I panic now. I only have his shirt on and my lace undies. Shit! “Good bye, Carolina. Bring your daughter back Sunday night!” Hayden says to my mom before closing the door and carrying me toward the fully loaded pick up. I hear a whistle from Austin.

“Looks like a full moon tonight!” He yells from the driver’s seat. I try with little success to cover my behind.

“Austin!” I hear Lauren scowl.

“Hayden!” I kick. He just slaps my behind and I whine. He shoves me into the car and goes to the back to put in my bags. He climbs in with my purse and a pair of sweats. “Thank you.” I slip them on.

“Hey, girlie.” Lauren turns around and smiles at me.

“Hey.” I grin. We chat about girl stuff for a little while, then she turns up the radio and we listen to music. I look over at Hayden and he looks deep in thought as he stares out the window. I remove my seat belt and shimmy over to him. “What’s wrong?” I place my hand over his on his lap. He turns over to me a little shaken by my interruption.

“Nothing.” He lies. I frown.

“C’mon, Hayden, you can tell me.” I urge him. He just shakes his head and looks back out the window. I just frown and go back to my seat on the other end of the truck. I buckle up and just quietly mind myself.


After two more hours on the road we finally make it to Lincoln Park in Seattle. We park and find a way to reverse the boat into the water. Once we do we load the boat with things we need. Our suitcases, the cooler, chairs, and blankets. We leave the pop up and the bike. Today’s weather’s turning out nice. We’re about to sail out when Lauren and I tell the boys we’re going to change. They say okay and we head into the set up trailer. In there we change. “Oh my gosh! I love that top!” Lauren smiles.

“Thanks! I love your sundress.” I compliment. She put it on over her bikini.

“Why thank you, doll.” She laughs as we climb out the trailer.

We all pile into the boat. Austin takes the first drive out. Leaving Lauren, Hayden, and I to sit and watch the water go by. Lauren goes over to Austin and starts to fondle him. I just avert my eyes to the water and watch as the sun reflects and shimmers over the top. I lay my head on my folded arms and let the breeze whip my loose hair around. I think about Hayden’s distance today. Was is something I did? Something I said? I don’t know. And even now he’s sitting at the other end of the boat. Nowhere near me. I just sigh and wait until we get to the island.


Austin pulls up on the sandy shore and cuts the engine. I get out and take a look around. It’s nice and quiet out. I smile at the nature around us. The birds chirping and the sound of the water lapping around us. I take out a chair and set up in the sun. I watch as other boats bob on the water. Some people on jet skis. I hear Austin and Hayden chatter about the tubes. They begin pumping them up as Lauren sets up next to me. “Smile!” She grins and snaps a photo of me smiling. “Oh, you are so cute!” She gushes.

“Ain’t too bad yourself.” I giggle.

“So, what’s up with Hayden? He seems a little distant.” Wow. Even Lauren noticed.

“I don’t know.” I sigh. “I tried asking him but he just doesn’t say anything.” We look over at our boyfriends.

“Hmm.” Lauren chews on her lip. “Maybe he just isn’t having a good morning.” She shrugs and looks over at me.

“Well, whatever it is, I hope he tells me soon so I can make him feel better.” I say. Lauren just wiggles her eye brows.

“Oh, okay.” She hints at something sexual.

“Okay, no!” I laugh.

“It’s okay. Your secret’s safe with me.” She winks. I just roll my eyes. “Doesn’t matter anyway. Austin and I are so going to hook up tonight.” She smiles. I blanch at her. “We haven’t had sex in a while. Our work schedules have been hectic so we haven’t had much time together. That’s why we wanted to go on trip since this is only weekend we both have off so far.”

“Oh. Yeah, time is of the essence. Learned that the hard way.” I smile shyly.

“I know you did.” Lauren looks over at me. “At least you guys are still together.” She smiles. I just nod.

“C’mon, sugar.” Austin comes over to us and picks up Lauren bridal style. She squeals and I grin. They’re so good together.

“Where are we going!” She squeals as he runs towards the water. He walks them into the water. “It’s cold! Austin!” She giggles and he kisses her. I watch, then I turn to Hayden. He’s still working on the tubes. I get up and walk over to him.

“Need any help?” I wring my fingers together.

“No, I got it. Just go sit down.” He mumbles and I nod. I walk back to my chair with the feeling of rejection hanging over my head. I just look out onto the lake and watch the life around me.


The sun is disappearing behind the clouds and there’s a light breeze whispering by. It sends chills down my spine. Goosebumps all over my body. I already put on my long sleeve, but I forgot my sweats back at the trailer. It’s only two, but it feels like five. “Here.” Hayden sits down in the chair next to me and lays a blanket over me. I just take it and keep looking at the lake. Hayden sighs. And that’s it! I can’t take it anymore. All day I’ve been brewing over here and him still not talking to me after I did nothing wrong is pissing me off.

“What the hell is wrong, Hayden! I tried talking to you, helping you. But you just brush me off. So? Spill!” I furrow my brows and look over at his surprised face. I’ve never taken such a tone with him. But he just frustrates me.

“Sky,” He begins. “I’m sorry.” He frowns.

“For what?”

“This morning. I didn’t know you didn’t have bottoms on. Now Austin has seen more than me.” He hangs his head.

“Is that it!? Is that the reason you haven’t talked me all fucking day!?” I ask in disbelief. Wow. Severely booty tickled.

“Yeah. I guess I was just jealous. Then mad at you for not wearing bottoms. Then mad at myself for blaming you for something you couldn’t really have prevented.” He explains.

“Hayden, I tried covering myself. But you wouldn’t put me down. You spanked my ass instead.” I say.

“I know.” He bites the inside of his cheek.

“Ugh! You’re such a baby.” I say exasperated and kiss him. He’s surprised at first, but I just want to have a good time. “Are you back to normal now?” I smile at him.

“Definitely.” He grins and kisses me this time. We stay there making out for bit. Then Lauren and Austin come back from the water. Lauren’s freezing and shivering.

“Let me get you a towel, babe.” Austin tells her as she nods. Her teeth chattering. He returns quickly and wraps her, holding her tight and rubbing her body to warm her up. “Wanna get back to the trailer? I looks like it’s gonna rain.” Austin suggests.

“I was just about to say the same thing.” Hayden gets up. We fold up the chairs and pack up. We get in and this time Hayden drives us back. I give Lauren my blanket as go over to Hayden and wrap my arms around his waist. His back to my front. He looks back at me for a second and smiles. He places a hand over mine and I kiss his back. We stay like his until he pulls onto shore. We get out and Lauren and I dress into warmer clothes. When we come back out the trailer Austin and Hayden have started a small fire and set up chairs around it. They’re making us sandwiches.

“Aww, thanks.” I take mine as Hayden hands it to me. He laughs and I sit. Lauren take hers and sits across from me. We all eat and make s’mores after. “No, babe, I like mine burnt.” I say as Hayden tells me to take my third marshmallow out ‘cause it’s on fire.

“That’s gross.” He grimaces. I just smile. I make my s’more and take a bite.

“Mmm, burnt marshmallow.” I say with my mouth full. Hayden just smiles with furrowed brows. I take another bite and kiss Hayden. I giggle. Pulling away marshmallow strings between us, sticking on our lips. Lauren and Austin laugh at us. I just blush.

“Sky!” Hayden laughs as he licks the marshmallow off me. I blush again.

We all talk and laugh and joke around until it gets dark. “Well, Lauren and I are gonna retire for tonight.” Austin gets up, followed by Lauren.

“What? It’s not even late.” I lick my fingers from my fifth s’mores. I just love them!

“Well, we gotta get up tomorrow.” Austin smiles. Hayden snorts.

“Alright then. Good night, guys.” I say. Lauren smiles. They head into the trailer and now it’s just Hayden and me.

“So, I’m thinking about signing up for hockey.” Hayden takes a drink of his water.

“Really?” I look over at him. The fire making his face glow in the dark.

“Yeah. Why not?” He shrugs.

“Hayden, that’s so awesome! I’ll be at every game!” I can just see it now. Hayden looking sexy on the ice with his gear on making the winning shot.

“I’ll expect you to be.” He smiles. And then I hear a moan. I just furrow my brows. What the hell is that? Maybe I’m just hearing things. I shake it away and look into the fire. Then I hear a loud “Oh, Austin!” I jump in my seat. Hayden laughs at me.

“That was fast.” He smirks. Wow. Lauren and Austin are pretty loud. I hear moans and groans and squeals. Hayden and I just remain silent as the trailer rocks back and forth. And then a sexual tension spreads between us. I feel myself getting wet. How am I turned on by this?

“Lauren!” I hear Austin yell. I just giggle to myself as Hayden clears his throat and shifts uncomfortably in his chair. I just look at him from the corner of my eye. I notice the bulge in his jeans. At least I’m not the only one affected by this. Then, I get an idea. But I need to be brave enough to do it.

I get up from my chair and go stand in front him. He looks up at me with desperate eyes. I just kneel down and kiss him. Immediately his tongue slides into my mouth and I moan softly. His kisses full of need. So, I start to undo his pants. He keeps his hands on my face. We’re still kissing when I stick my hands into his boxers and grab him. He hisses against my lips. “Sky.” He whispers.

“Shhh.” I purr and continue. I stroke him and he lays back in his chair. He grips the arms of the chair and throws his head back when I grip him.

“Sky.” He breathes. His eyes screwed shut. I just look down at his large erection and muster up as much courage as possible. I take a deep breath before I lower my mouth to his penis. I open up and take his tip inside my mouth. I swirl my tongue around him and he gasps.

I tease him a little more then take him fully into my mouth. Wow. He’s huge. I start to bob my head and I hear him groan. I smile and moan against him. He hisses again and I start to fondle his testicles. He moans and I smile. I swirl my tongue around his sensitive flesh. Fingers from one of his hands find their way into my hair and tug. I drag my teeth along him in return and he grips harder. I just suck on him harder and hear his hefty breathing. I see his breath in the night sky. I smile and keep going. Soon enough, he comes with a groan and I swallow him up. First blow job completed.

“Oh, Sky.” Hayden kisses me hard. “C’mere.” He pulls me into his lap. He nips at my neck and I move my head over to give him more access. I feel myself getting more wet. Oh. Suddenly, Hayden stands and I wrap my legs around his waist. My arms around his neck. He carries me into the trailer where Lauren and Austin are still going at it.

Hayden lays me on the other bed and kisses me. We make out and tease each other. His hands fondling my breasts. I feel his manhood against me. I moan. I feel Hayden’s lips trail kisses down my neck and shirt. He lifts it and kisses my stomach. I grin and watch him. My fingers in his hair. He looks up at me as his tongue dips into my belly button. This is so hot.

I feel his fingers undo my fly and hook into my jeans. And then my mind registers what he’s about to do, and I panic. “Hayden.” I sit up and pull away from him.

“Sky, what’s wrong?” He asks. Concern in his eyes.

“I just,” I look over at Lauren and Austin.

“They aren’t even looking.” Hayden reaches out to me but I pull away.

“I just can’t. I’m sorry.” I frown and run out of the trailer. Gasping for air. I’m shaking and just think ‘What’s wrong with me?’ Hayden wants to show me love and I just push him away. “I’m such a coward!” I mumble to myself. I walk to the shore and throw a rock into the lake. “Fuck!” I yell.

“Sky?” I hear Hayden jog towards me. I feel tears prick my eyes. “Babe, what’s wrong?” He puts a hand on my shoulder. I just shrug him off.

“I’m sorry, Hayden. I just can’t. I’m not ready.” I cry.

“Hey, Sky.” He wipes away my tears. “Cielo, it’s okay.” He hugs me. “I’m not trying to pressure you. I just want to show you that I love you and return the favor that you just did for me.” He rubs my back.

“I know, but I don’t feel comfortable doing it yet. And while other people are in the room. Sex is a private thing. I know it’s your brother, but I just want it to be us when we do stuff like that. That’s why I didn’t take you to the trailer when I did my part. We were outside, by ourselves.” I explain.

“I get it. Don’t worry, Sky.” He kisses the top of my head. I just sniffle and wipe my nose. “Are you okay now?” He rubs my back more.

“Yeah.” I calm down.

“C’mon, let’s go to bed.” He walks me back to the trailer. Austin and Lauren are already passed out wrapped up in each other. Hayden just makes up our bed and I take off my shoes. He removes his shoes, and jeans. We climb in and he holds me. We warm up together and fall asleep, spooning.


In the morning, Hayden stirs next to me. I blink awake. Lauren’s still sleeping. But where’s Austin? Just then the trailer door opens and in he walks. He looks over at me. “Morning.” He smiles.

“Morning.” I blush.

“Hope we weren’t too loud for you last night.” He chuckles. I just laugh. “What happened last night anyway? You ran out.” He asks.

“Personal issues.” I blush again. He just makes me nervous.

“What kind of personal issues?” He pries. I just bite my lip and tense up. Do I want to be telling Austin about my issues?

“Dude, leave her alone.” Hayden mumbles from behind me.

“Hey, I was just asking.” He shrugs.

“Well, she doesn’t wanna talk about it.” Hayden says.

“And how do you know?” Austin asks.

“I just do.” Hayden smiles and kisses me. Austin just rolls his eyes and goes to wake Lauren.

“Good morning.” He grins.

“Hey.” I breathe.

“Ready to hit the road?” He tightens his hold on me.

“Yeah.” I get up. We all dress and pack up to head back to Seattle. It’s only a short drive. We drive through the city and into the more suburban areas. We end up pulling into a driveway belonging to a huge house. At least two stories. Eggshell with navy shutters and a red door.

We all pile out and get inside. There I see Hayden’s mom. We hug and I get to meet the bride and the groom. I meet cousins and aunts. Uncles. Grandparents. “Oh, Hayden, she’s gorgeous.” His grandma beams at me and takes my hands in hers.

“I know, Grandma.” He smiles.

“Thanks.” I smile at her generous compliment.

“I can tell she’s a keeper already.” She smiles. “Do you have a dress for the wedding yet?” She asks.

“Uh, no, not yet. Lauren and I were planning to go shopping today.” I nod.

“Oh, Darla and I know the best place! We’ll take you.” She smiles at me, still holding onto my hands.

“Alright then.” I smile.

“Let me just get my purse.” She pats my hands. “And you, young man, give this girl some money so she can buy a beautiful dress.” She points at Hayden.

“I will.” He hugs her.

“Alrighty, I’ll be right back.” She leaves. Hayden gives me a smile.

“She really likes you. It took Lauren several months to get on Grandma’s good side.” Hayden kisses me.

“Well, aren’t I special?” I say sarcastically.

“You are.” He grabs my waist and kisses me again. “Here.” He reaches for his wallet.

“No! No more money. I have my own.” I grab his wrist.

“Now you’re just making me look like a douche.” He frowns.

“I’m not trying to. But I’m an independent young lady. I like paying for my own things.” I kiss his nose.

“Fine. But this is the only time you’re getting away with it.” He nods.

“Fine.” I smile.

“Let’s go, chicas! No time to waste! You need dresses!” Hayden’s grandma leads us out the door.

“See ya.” I wave Hayden good bye.

“Have fun shopping.” He smiles at me. I just give him a thumbs up before I’m ushered out the door.


Darla and Hayden’s grandma take Lauren and me to a fancy boutique. It’s filled with dresses and heels and jewelry. I just browse at first, but then I spot something shiny. I pull out the dress from the rack. My jaw drops. Turquoise sequenced top with a champagne colored fluffy skirt. A ribbon middle with a small beaded flower to the side. A-line shoulder. One strap. And in my size! It’s perfect! I go to the dressing room. I try it on and I look decent for once. “Lauren!” I call.

“What?” She asks. “Where are you?”

“In the dressing room!” I check myself out.

“What?” She asks again. I just come out and stand in front of her. Her jaw drops, just like mine did earlier. Darla and Hayden’s grandma come over as well.

“Oh, honey, you look beautiful.” Darla smiles. I just grin.

“Is this okay for the wedding?” I ask.

“It’s perfect!” Hayden’s grandma claps her hands.

“You look so hot!” Lauren smiles. I just beam. “You need to buy it!”

“I will.” I retreat to the dressing room and check the price tag. $250?! I don’t have that kind of money on me. Fuck! There goes my dream dress. I should’ve taken the money! I just frown and change into my street clothes. I sigh and put it back.

“What are you doing?” Darla asks.

“I don’t have the money for it.” I frown.

“Susan!” Darla calls. Hayden’s grandma appears. “This lovely lady doesn’t have enough cash for his gorgeous dress.” She says.

“Oh, honey, don’t worry. I like you. Grab it and pick out some shoes. It’s on me.” Susan offers.

“Oh, no, it’s okay. I’ll just get another dress.” I try to smile.

“Not a dress that perfect, sweetie.” Susan says. True. I sigh. “Just take it. I don’t want my future granddaughter sporting a potato sack.” Future granddaughter? Huh? Hayden and I? Married? That’s a long ways away. Way long.

“Thank you.” I hug her tightly.

“You’re welcome, Sky. Now, let’s go find the prefect shoes.” She smiles and takes my hand after I grab the dress. Darla, Susan, and I find some strappy heels with wrap-up ribbon in turquoise. They also get me a diamond bracelet and necklace. Along with a champagne colored jeweled clutch. I come out decked with everything. Susan pays for everything. Also Lauren’s.

We head back to the house. Austin and Hayden have showered and put on nice tuxes. “Wow, did you buy the whole store?” Hayden laughs.

“Not me. Susan.” I grin at his grandma. “Thanks again.” I kiss her cheek.

“Anything to see that sweet face smiling.” She pinches my cheek. “Now, let this girl get ready, Hayden.” She slaps his arm. I just giggle as she leaves.

“Okay, you are deemed too good for me.” He says. “I am deemed unworthy.”

“What? Who said?” I furrow my brows.

“Just about everybody you met.” He nods.

“Oh, baby, you are not unworthy.” I kiss him hard. “I love you. And that’s it. No if, ands, or buts.” I put my foot down. He just looks down. I hug him and he wraps his arms around my waist tightly. “Now, I need to get ready.” I kiss his cheek. “I’ll be back.” I head upstairs and find the guest room Darla told me to get ready in. It’s a good size. With its own bathroom. I just shower and get ready.
Sign up to rate and review this story