Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Sweetheart Bipolar

Third Stone from the Sun

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Stressed out with the current situation at hand, Davis turns to his other crush, Charlie, for help.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2013-10-17 - 317 words - Complete

0Unrated
Third Stone from the Sun:

Nothing felt right anymore. Rose is in therapy and Kayla still won't really talk to me. With nowhere else to turn, I started talking to Charlie.

"I don't know what to do," I complained at the end of my story. She tilted her head at me.

"I don't think you can do anything," she said. I looked at her with big eyes.

"What?!?" I asked. Charlie patted me on the back.

"Rose is in therapy for stress and drug use, right?" she asked.

"Yes," I said.

"She's already getting help there," my other crush pointed out, "You don't really need to do anything. Just support her."

"How do I do that?" I asked.

"Stay by her side," Charlie said, "Don't abandon her."

"But..." I said.

"Stay by her," my friend repeated. I closed my mouth and nodded.

"Now as for Kayla," Charlie said after a moment. I peered at her as she readied herself to speak. She rubbed on my shoulder.

"She just wants to be left alone right now," she reasoned, "So just leave her." My eyes grew big at her words.

"But..." I said.

"Leave her!" said.

"But..." I tried again.

"I said, leave her!" Charlie pushed. I opened my mouth to speak, but she cut me off. This happened again, but I closed my mouth and lowered my head.

"Alright," I said.

"Thank you," Charlie replied. I looked at her in desperation.

"Then, what am I supposed to do?" I asked, "I can't sit by and do nothing." Charlie took me into her arms. I blushed as her lips touched my ear.

"Spend some time with me," she whispered, "They'll all come back soon." I stared at her curly black hair as I nodded. The way that she held me told me that she would make sure that I followed her advice.

'Cuse Me While I Kiss This Guy
Sign up to rate and review this story