Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Frank's Only Friend

Chapter 11

by drtylttlscrt 4 reviews

Frank has a talk with his parents...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Erotica,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2013-11-15 - 1045 words - Complete

0Unrated
Gerard awoke the next morning at 8:27am, according to his digital clock with the luminous green numbers. He was hot, sweaty and naked - as was Frank, who was sleeping on top of him. Their hair was stuck to their foreheads with sweat. Gerard clamped Frank's waist and lightly and softly began to peck at the side of his neck. He didn't want to wake him up, so he didn't attack him with his salivating mouth and dripping tongue like he did last night, during their 8 hour make-out session. They were very adventurous - they kissed, licked and bit every inch of each other's naked bodies and it was the most amazing thing they'd ever experienced, although they both knew it'd get a lot better.

Frank awoke when Gerard accidentally bit his neck a little. His eyes blinked repeatedly and he woke up feeling groggy, almost as if he'd woken up with a hangover.
"Sorry, did I wake you?" asked Gerard with a hint of guilt in his hazel eyes and quiet voice.
"Mmmph... it's fine... I don't mind..." replied Frank.
"Frankie, baby, wake up." Gerard shook him a little whilst saying this.
"Mmmmm... that's nice..." said Frank in his half-sleep. He rolled off of Gerard and onto his back and a wide smile emerged on his face. He seemed to be recalling the events of last night.

"Yes, Frankie, it's wonderful, but don't you have to get home? I mean, we can fool around a little first, if you wa -"

"CRAP." Frank half-shouted sporadically, instantly sitting up.

"Why, what's up?" asked Gerard curiously.

"My fucking parents! Aww, shit, shit, fucking SHIT, they're gonna fucking kill me! Shit, shit, shit, shit, shi - ah, FU -" began Frank, but Gerard cut him off before he could complete his swearing spree.
"Woah, woah, woah, Frank, stop swearing! Your parents aren't gonna kill you, because you're not gonna tell them you sucked me off last night."
"No, I'm not, but I slept here ALL NIGHT. They wanted me back by 5pm... what the fuck am I gonna say to them!?" worried Frank, shaking a little as he spoke.

Gerard thought for a moment before asking him "Frank, you don't like your parents, do you?"
"No, I FUCKING HATE them!" yelled Frank.
"Right down my fucking ear... anyway, if you don't like them, you should stand up for yourself! Explain to them that you won't take their shit! Tell them..." Gerard took Frank's hands (That were sweaty with anxiety) in his own. "Tell them you love me..."

Gerard's lips brushed against Frank's, but Frank moved back a little, giving him a puzzled look.

"Gerard, I can't fucking do that... my parents are homophobic..."

"Frank... I want you to live with me."

(Woah. Did Gerard just ask me to... but why would he...)

"Frankie, I need this." Gerard gave him a pleading look as he said this, still holding his hands and slowly rubbing the backs of his hands with his thumbs. "You hate your parents, I don't have a job, and we love each other." Gerard kissed him softly, and pulled away so he could quietly whimper the word "Please?"

...

"Gee, baby, you know they wouldn't let me..." whispered Frank sadly, wrapping his arms around Gerard's neck and sitting on his lap. He wrapped his legs around his waist and slowly kissed his nose.
"So? Just do it. They clearly don't want you... and you know I'll keep you safe." Gerard felt up and down Frank's back to comfort him, until his hand hovered over an area that felt like it had skin peeling off it.
"Frank, turn around." said Gerard in a concerned yet ordering tone. Frank obeyed and showed him his back, and Gerard traced the angry, red scratch marks he had left on his back last night with his finger. He placed his hands on Frank's shoulders and, instead of tracing the scratch marks with his finger, he began to trace them with his tongue.

"Mmm, Gerard, stop it!" giggled Frank playfully, but Gerard showed no signs of stopping. When Frank tried to crawl away from him, he was pulled back by his shoulders until Gerard was directly behind him, squeezing at his belly and making him moan. He soothingly massaged his shoulders, kissed his ear and whispered reassuringly to him "Frankie, it's gonna be okay. We'll both go to your parents, and we'll make them accept the fact that we love each other. You're more important to me than anything in the world..." Gerard kissed the side of his neck between sentences and rubbed his hips so that his fingers were dangerously close to tangling in his pubes.
"Gerard, I love you..." Frank turned around and embraced Gerard, kissing him passionately, but only for a short while. "C'mon, let's get dressed."

The two did exactly that, left for Frank's house and were greeted in the kindest way by his lovely mother.

"FRANK! WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN!? YOUR FATHER AND I EXPECTED YOU HOME BY 5! YESTERDAY! AND WHO'S THIS FAGGOT!?"

So charming.

Frank's father joined in with the shouting, his angry words overlapping his wife's... his jackal wife's. The one-sided argument erupted for over a minute until Gerard yelled "ENOUGH!" The room fell silent for a few seconds until he angrily continued...

"My name is Gerard Way, I'm 22 years old, and I am Frank's boyfriend! I love him more than anything... I know you're homophobic... but your son is gay and you have to accept that!"

"Frank... you're GAY!?" yelled his fathe - nah. Satan still works better.

"Yes, Dad, I'm fucking gay!"

"And you and this Gerry..." continued Satan.

"That's Gerard to you, fuckface!"

Satan and his jackal wife gasped in horror at Gerard's snap. The jackal soon yelled "GERARD! OUT! NOW!"
"You got it, bitch. Come on, baby, let's go back home." replied Gerard casually, turning to Frank, taking his hand and walking away.
"Home!?" snapped Satan.
"I'm living with Gerard now! He's the only person who ever cared about me... besides, you don't want me!"

And so, they left, Satan and his jackal wife not adding anything onto that. They just stood there with their mouths open in shock.

It was official.

Frank had just moved in with Gerard.
Sign up to rate and review this story