Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Frank's Only Friend

Chapter 12

by drtylttlscrt 2 reviews

Frank and Gerard go back home, and Gerard has an interesting request...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2013-11-15 - 963 words - Complete

0Unrated
Gerard and Frank walked home triumphantly, sat down on the comfy, black sofa and talked to each other about what had just been established.

"Wow, I can't believe we're living together..." said Frank, who was happy yet surprised to be living with Gerard - his Gerard - and that he didn't have to see his horrible parents anymore.
"I can, Frankie." replied Gerard, who held Frank's hands, interlocking their fingers. "And do you know why?" Gerard shifted a little closer to Frank, who shook his head lightly.

Gerard then thought...

-God, he looks hot. The way his hair just shook all over his face like that... wait, why is that a turn-on? Ah, well...-

Gerard leaned forward, letting go of Frank's hands to grip his waist, sit on his lap and softly kiss his sweet, pink lips.
"Because I always wanted you here with me, Frankie..." whispered Gerard lovingly agaisnt Frank's lips.

Gerard's voice made Frank think now...

(Wow, he's so hot when he whispers like that... he sounds so sexy and seductive...)

Frank then slung his arms around Gerard's back, pulling him on top of him. He kissed him softly, Gerard and Frank moving their lips slowly, until Frank licked Gerard's tongue, panting slightly.
"Oh, Frankie..." moaned Gerard into their French kiss. Frank began to thrust upwards into Gerard's crotch, and their kiss began to intensify. They were both rubbing their crotches against each other's through their tight jeans, tangling their fingers in each other's long, messy hair and poking their dripping, slick tongues in each other's hot mouths. Frank's legs began to twitch under Gerard's, and his shirt was taken off by the sexy, horny redhead straddling his hips and making out with him. Gerard moved down so that his lips were hovering over and brushing against Frank's chest, kissing it lightly and massaging his shoulders. Frank's hands were gripping hard at Gerard's buttocks, and he was frequently squeezing them. Gerard licked the smaller man's chest, tracing his tongue around his nipple. Frank then rolled over so he was straddling Gerard's hips, took his shirt off and lowered himself to press their bare torsos together.
"Gerard, I love you so much..." whispered Frank in a low, breathy voice against Gerard's neck.
"I love you too, Frankie..." replied Gerard in the same way Frank just spoke. He lifted Frank up by his waist, got up from the comfortable sofa and carried him up to his - their bedroom like he had done the day before, but this time, he didn't throw him onto the bed...

Instead, he put Frank down beside the bed, held his waist, looked at him with half-closed eyes and audibly mumbled to him...

"Frank, I want sex. Not like when you sucked me off. Not like when we made out for hours. I mean proper, actual, genuine sex."

Frank kissed him quickly yet affectionately before untying his shoelaces, sliding off his shoes and socks, taking off his belt, sliding his skinny jeans and boxers down his hot, sweaty and rather shaky legs and kicking them off his feet. He stood naked in front of Gerard, who was eating up every inch of his bare body with his widening, hazel-brown eyes. His mouth was open and he began to salivate uncontrollably when Frank's erect penis caught his eye. He pulled his jeans and boxers down to his trembling knees, turned Frank around and Frank bent over, resting his chest on the bed.

MASSIVE SMEX ALERT! Enjoy ;D

Gerard stood directly behind Frank and gripped his sides, squeezing and caressing his hot, sweaty body. Frank gasped sharply and shook a little in surprise, pleasure and excitement.
"Mmm, baby, you like that?" whispered Gerard sensually, who bent down to brush his lips against Frank's ear.
Frank didn't answer. He didn't need to say anything for Gerard to know that he liked it. In fact, he loved it. His silence said it all.

Gerard moved his hands simultaneously up and down the sides of Frank's torso as he slowly began to thrust against his backside.
"Ohh, Gerard..." moaned Frank, loving the feeling of Gerard's hard-on about to penetrate him.
"Oh, Gerard, faster!"
So, Gerard thrusted faster and harder, with more velocity. He let out a low moan as he flicked his hair back, closing his eyes. Frank moaned every time Gerard thrusted against him, and he felt more alive than he ever had before. The feeling of being penetrated almost made him cum. Gerard's hard, moist dick had beads of precum dripping inside Frank, and Gerard took Frank's rock-solid dick in his hands and he began to shake it violently. Frank moaned and groaned, and both of them knew that Frank was close to cumming.

Gerard's hands were soon covered in Frank's hot, gooey cum, and he suddenly stopped his powerful thrusting. Frank turned his head around to face a sweaty Gerard, and he asked him "Gerard? What's wrong?" with a hint of concern.
"Nothing..." panted Gerard. He lifted his sticky hands up to his mouth and sucked on them, licking off all of Frank's hot cum. His tongue explored the gaps inbetween his long fingers, before he scratched Frank's back hard, making Frank moan loudly. The loudness of the involuntary moan he couldn't control was enough to make Gerard cum inside of Frank with a moan that was twice as loud. The cum leaked out of both Gerard's dick and Frank's crack, and Gerard then slowly and softly pulled out of him.

The two cuddled on the bed, and they were both obviously exhausted from the intense and amazing sex they just had. Before they could even say that they loved each other, they fell asleep naked in each other's arms, with sweat sticking all over their hot, warm bodies.
Sign up to rate and review this story