Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Frank's Only Friend

Chapter 13

by drtylttlscrt 2 reviews

Frank meets someone new.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2013-11-18 - 1266 words - Complete

0Unrated
Frank awoke the following morning in Gerard's arms, that were tightly gripping him. Gerard was softly kissing and licking along Frank's tattooed neck, and when he saw the sexy redhead lying next to him, he mumbled tiredly yet contentedly
"Mmmph... g'mornin', Gee-baby..."
"Gee-baby" looked up to face Frank, kiss his forehead sweetly and reply with
"Mornin', Frankie-sweets."
Gerard smiled as he said this.

"Mmm, let's stop it with the fucking stupid, cheesy nicknames..." said Frank groggily, sitting up and rubbing his sleepy and slightly crusty eyes.
"But baby, you called me Gee-baby fiiirst!" replied Gerard playfully and childishly, lightly pushing Frank away. Frank turned his head to look at the digital clock perching on the brown, wooden nightstand beside the soft, cosy bed.

SHIT.

9 FUCKING 30 am.

It was a Monday, and Frank had to be at work in half an hour. Frank literally wanted to rip those stupid, taunting, luminous green letters out of the clock, violently destroy them and stay at home with his wonderful Gerard. They could cuddle on the sofa and watch TV. They could kiss a little. They could talk about things. They could grab a bite to eat at a place nicer and fancier than the crappy burger joint Frank had to work at to get the money to (just) keep himself and Gerard under a roof each day, but no. That wasn't gonna happen. He'd have to wait until 6.

"Frankie? You okay?" asked Gerard, who was still lying down and observing Frank's shocked and slightly horrified facial expression.
"Gee, I gotta be at work in half a fucking hour!" shouted Frank, angry and annoyed.
"It's ok, baby, stay here, I'll get you breakfast! You get dressed."

They did as Gerard said. Frank got dressed and finished his breakfast at 9:35am. Not bad. He then dashed to the bathroom and brushed his teeth.

9:37am.

Nice.

When he walked out of the bathroom, the bedroom door was wide open and Gerard was standing in the doorway. He was leaning his arm seductively against the frame and gripping his hip with his free hand, and he asked Frank
"Mmm, how long before you gotta leave?" with a sexy, hopeful glint in his hazel eyes. Sexy and hopeful often come hand in hand.
"It'll take me 20 minutes to walk from here." replied Frank sadly. "Sorry, Gee, I woulda liked to fool around too..." he walked closer to Gerard to steal a quick yet passionate kiss from him, and Gerard was cupping Frank's face with his hands.
"I love you, Frankie." whispered Gerard lovingly.
"I love you too, Gee." replied Frank, walking away to the door downstairs.

"FRANK! YOU ARE TWO FUCKING MINUTES FUCKING LATE!" yelled Frank's boss. Frank didn't know what to do; he just stood there, shaking. His boss shot his hand up to point at the counter with a menacing look in his eyes that were boring into Frank's. So, without hesitation, Frank walked over to the counter and got his shitty day over and done with.

At 6pm, he could finally go home! Although he was happy to see his Gerard after a somewhat painful day at work, he still trudged home, feeling a bit stressed after a monotonous day.

When he arrived home, turned the key in the lock and opened the door, he heard Gerard's muffled voice coming from inside the living roon.

"Oh, that's him now!"

Frank scrunched his nose and raised his eyebrow a little in confusion, but he then shrugged his shoulders, closed the door and walked inside. As he opened the living room door, Gerard got up off the sofa to hug him and greet him with "Frankie! How are you?"
Gerard then kissed him quickly.

"I'm great, thanks! Say, who's this guy?

"Oh, this is my brother, Mikey!" answered Gerard, sitting back down next to him.

"Hey, you must be Frank! Nice to meet you!" said Mikey with a small smile. He held his hand out for a handshake, so Frank shook it.
"That's me! Nice to meet you, too!"

The three talked and laughed about things, like Mikey's obsession with unicorns.

"You.. do know that unicorns don't exi -" began Frank, but Gerard quickly placed his hand over Frank's mouth.
"Frankie, Mikey loves unicorns, alright?" whispered Gerard discreetly to Frank. "He tends to get a little bit angry whenever anyone insults them..."

After about an hour of talking to each other, Frank began to get a little lost in his thoughts...

(Wow, Gee-baby has a cool brother! He can play bass! And he has really awesome, blond hair... and his eyes are the same colour as Gee's...)

Frank then realised what he just thought and slapped himself hard in the face.

"...Frankie, why did you do that?" asked Gerard curiously. Frank began to blush - his cheeks went a deep, rosy red colour.
"Oh, th-there was a f-f-fly on my face, didn't think before hitting myself like that, I guess, heh-heh-heh..." answered Frank nervously.
"Excuse us, Mikey..." Gerard took Frank's sweaty hand in his own, walked into the kitchen and looked at him dead in those beautiful, hazel eyes of his.

"Frankie, I always know when something's up."
"N-no, Gee, nothing's up..."
Gerard softly kissed Frank, hugging him tightly. Frank hugged and kissed him back, and Gerard put his hands on Frank's face and assured him "Frankie, you know you can tell me anything..."
"Look, I-I'll tell you later, alright? Before we go to bed."

Mikey had left and Gerard and Frank were in their boxers, cuddling in bed.
"Aaahh, Frankie! Stop it!" giggled Gerard playfully as Frank teasingly squeezed his stomach. Frank (Who had a big, hopeful smile on his face) then climbed on top of Gerard and began to thrust slowly and lightly against his crotch.
"Hahaha, Frankie, dooon't! Didn't you have that thing you were gonna tell me about?" asked Gerard, also smiling at the sight of Frank on top of him, however his smile began to disappear as Frank quickly rolled off of him.

"Thing? What thing? I don't remember any thing." answered Frank quickly, who was obviously reluctant to explain to Gerard exactly what the thing was.
Gerard turned to face Frank and hold his hands. "Frankie, I told you. You can tell me anything." whispered Gerard sweetly. He kissed Frank's nose and smiled a friendly smile at him. Frank sighed deeply and asked Gerard...

"G-G-Gerard... h-haaave you ever, I dunno..."
At this point, Frank was shaking a little.

"Yeees...?" asked Gerard, somewhat impatiently.
"I-in this relationship... h-h-have you ever... y'knooow... found another guy... a teensy, weensy, little bit attractive?"

Gerard almost laughed. "Oh, I see what's goin' on here, you fancy my little brother!"

"N-no! Th-th-that's not it!" laughed Frank.

The two ended up laughing and giggling at each other until they decided it was time to go to sleep. Frank set the alarm for 9:00, so he wouldn't have to rush like he did today. Gerard fell asleep almost instantly with his arms wrapped tightly around Frank, but Frank was wide awake. He couldn't stop thinking...

(God, is Mikey hot! Dammit, stop thinking about him! You barely even know him, and already, you're turning into some sort of creepy, obsessive fanboy. Hey, I just think he's attractive! Pfft, attractive, schmattractive! This is exactly the same kinda thing you went through with Gee, and you lurve him. Hey, are you implying I'm in love with Mikey!?)

Frank was so confused. He loved Gerard, but he kept fantasising about Mikey. He wasn't entirely in love with him, though... it was so, so strange. So, so odd. So, so confusing.
Sign up to rate and review this story