Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Frank's Only Friend

Chapter 14

by drtylttlscrt 0 reviews

Frank and Gerard have a little argument...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2013-11-19 - 668 words - Complete

0Unrated
"Oh... oh, God, yes..." mumbled Frank in his sleep. "Oh, yeah, baby... that's it... right... there..."
Gerard's eyelids flickered as he began to wake up. He saw Frank lying next to him, squirming and moaning in his sleep.
"Uhhh... oh, yeah..."
Gerard laughed almost loudly enough to wake Frank up from his sweet dreams. He stared at Frank, getting some form of sexual pleasure from watching him fantasise about Gerard in his sleep. Frank's twitching hand drifted down his body to touch his erect penis. He jerked it hard, making Gerard jerk himself as well.

"Oohhh..."

This time, Frank wasn't the one moaning. Gerard flicked his flaming, red hair back as his shakes intensified and became more aggressive. Frank's shakes also became more vigorous, and he was so close to cumming. Their moist dicks were both weeping hot, wet tears of precum, and Frank soon exploded with a burst of sweet, white, sticky cum. As he came, Gerard moaned louder and louder, as Frank cried...

"Oh, Mikey, YES!"

Gerard was instantly demotivated. He didn't feel hot anymore - he just stared at Frank in shock and horror, a lot like Frank's parents did when he moved out. Frank awoke to find his crotch, stomach and hands drenched in the goopy cum, and he raised his hands to Gerard's open mouth.

"No!" snapped Gerard, shoving Frank's hands away.
"Why, w-what's wrong, baby?" asked Frank, looking tired, confused and slightly betrayed.

"And DON'T call me baby! Y'know, I was alright with you finding my brother attractive, but JACKING OFF TO HIM IN YOUR FUCKING SLEEP!?"

"What!?" yelled Frank in surprise. He was aware that he'd been thinking a little (Or a lot) about Mikey, but he had no idea he'd ever do that. "B-but I don't remember jacking off to him! People do strange things in their sleep!"

"I don't fucking care. It's 8:30, you have to get ready for work."

"But -"

"And I'm not turning the alarm off. Bitch." spat Gerard angrily.

Frank sobbed sorrowfully into his pillow. He didn't want to go to work today, but he didn't want to stay at home with Gerard. He knew they'd have to have a huge argument, he knew he'd lose and he even feared a break-up.
"No, no, no!" yelled Frank into the pillow, shaking his head frantically, trying to get rid of the thoughts invading his negatively occupied mind.

Half an hour later, Gerard walked up to their bedroom to see Frank, who was still crying face-down into the pillow. He knew Gerard had walked into the bedroom, and the first thing his initiative told him to do was apologise.

"Gerard, I'm sorry! Oh, God, Gerard, baby, I'm so sorry! Look, I need to talk to you!"

Frank's sudden, tearful apology left Gerard somewhat speechless. He patted the bed, silently yet visibly asking Gerard to sit next to him, and he did so without a word. Frank took Gerard's pale hands in his own and explained to him...

"Gerard, I love you. So much..." he stopped talking to softly kiss his lips. "And, yes, I do find your brother attractive, but I could never love him. I promise, I won't do anything with him, but... well... it's confusing..." Gerard tilted his head to the side a little in mutual confusion. "I had these weird, sexual fantasies about him last night, and I..."

"I don't even wanna hear the rest." interrupted Gerard abruptly, leaving Frank alone.
"No, no, wait, I..."

Frank's day at work couldn't possibly get any worse. He had just been yelled at by the one person who ever loved him, and he couldn't stop thinking about Mikey. He loved Gerard so very, very much, but he craved Mikey. Oh, and he got shitty customers. Again.

Typical.

When Frank got home, he was a little nervous. He wondered if Gerard would yell at him again, like he did earlier...

But he wasn't even home.

He wasn't upstairs, he wasn't downstairs. Was he at Mikey's? Frank had no idea...
Sign up to rate and review this story