Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Let's Be Alone Together

Chapter 3

by julieannexx 0 reviews

Asdfghjkl

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2013-11-18 - 1410 words

0Unrated
-3 hours later-

This is it! I'm goin to hit the road with the guys and I'm so freaking excited. Our first stop was good old Chicago, so we left days earlier than the actual concert. Just as i got ready, I walked outside with my suitcase and the tour bus was parked by the curb. It was HUGE! I locked my house and walked towards the door to the bus. The bus door opened as i stepped in front of it and I walked up the steps into the huge ass bus.

"Hi," I said as I saw Joe and Pete sitting at one of the booths.
"Hey Becki," Joe said and smiled.
"You can just put your suitcase in the bedrooms back there," Pete pointed to the very back of the bus.
"Okay," I said as I took my suitcase to the back. The back bedroom was wide and had 3 sets of bunk beds. There were handy little notecards taped to the edge of the beds to know where we'd be sleeping. Pete and Patrick had a bunk- Pete on the top Patrick on the bottom, Joe and Andy had a bunk- Joe on top and Andy on bottom, and I would be all by myself on the last bunk. I set my suitcase by my lonely bunk and went back to the main bus area. I sat on one of the sofas, stretching my legs out. The bus driver asked " You ready?"
"Yeah," I replied and got out my phone as the bus started to move forward."Where to next?" I asked Joe.
"We're getting Andy then Patrick and we'll be on the road." I nodded.

Half an hour later we had picked up Andy and were picking up Patrick (finally).
"We ready for Chicago?!" Patrick tried to pep us up.
"Yesssssssssss!" we all replied. Patrick got his phone out and I went back to Tumblr. He was making a Vine, I know it. He took short footage of us all on our phones. Sooner or later he was going to become obsessed with it.

I checked Vine and sure enough, there was his video. He put the caption " woohoo SRAR tour and we're all so happy about it, can't you tell? @trohman @beckiwatson" I liked the video and he looked at me. Then I got a new text message.

Patrick: ur creepiiiiiinnnnn girl

Me: i knew u were making a vine u dont really make it that secretive, sir

Patrick: I need to improve on my ninja skills.

Me: why the fuck r we texting ur like 6 feet away from me!

"I DON'T KNOW, MISSY," Patrick replied loudly and everyone else just looked at him. " Patrick have you gone insane or something?" Andy asked.
"Possibly. But what happened was that I posted a video on Vine and Becki immediately liked it and i texted her and she was like "why the fuck are we texting?" so I replied in person ok," he explained. They just looked confused as hell and went back to whatever they were doing. We just looked at each other all weird and went back to our phones.

That night we just stopped at a rest stop in Nebraska, so we just had to drive through Iowa and get to home sweet Illinois. I just changed into pajama pants and a t-shirt for my pajamas. I got to my bed before everyone else since I was so tired because time change alwas affects me badly. " Night Becki," they all said as I walked to the back of the bus. "Night," I replied and drifted away to sleep.

The stage was out there before me. I stood backstage on stage left and waited for Patrick and I's duet part in Just One Yesterday.
"Anythin you say can and will be held against you..." Patrick sang in perfect harmony as i started to walk on stage for my solo part. " Then I'd trade all my tomorrows for Just One Yesterday."
"I know I'm bad news," I sang. The crowd stopped cheering immediately and just stood there staring. But Patrick kept going," For Just one Yesterday."
"I saved it all for you," I sang back. the crowd was speechless- and not in a good way. The audience murmured until one guy shouted "YOU SUCK!" People kept shouting.
"YOU CAN'T SING FOR SHIT!"
"YOU'RE ANNOYING!" They kept insulting me more and more. I ran over to where Patrick was, but he was gone. But even more strange, Pete, Andy and Joe were gone too. I looked backstage and there was no one there. The crowd booed and shouted and threw waterbottles at me. I collapsed on centerstage, their words taunting me until I couldn't handle it anymore.

I awoke from my nightmare and looked around. Everyone was asleep. I checkedy phone, 1:21. I quietly got out of bed, went to the bathroom and locked the door. I splashed my face with water and then quietly shut off the lights and went back to bed. I checked my phone and saw that I had a message from Patrick. Considering he was in the bunk next to me, i kind of glared at him. But i understand that he wanted to keep quiet to not wake anyone up.

Patrick: You okay?

Me: just a bad dream, no big deal. i'm fine now.

Patrick: what happened? you can tell me

Me: just pre-concert jitters really. everything went wrong and i freaked out and i woke up.

Patrick: you'll be fine, you're just expecting the worst to happen. it's normal.

Me: okay thanks

Patrick: no problem. night.

Me: night.

I put my phone under my pillow and soon fell asleep.

-Later that morning-

I awoke to a voice singing, " I'm up all night to get some, she's up all night for good fun, i'm up all night to get lucky"
"Patrick, shut uuuuuup," I heard Andy say. " I'm tired of that song."
"That song is my jam," Patrick replied. I crawled out of bed and padded into the dining area. " Explain to me why i wake up to Patrick singing Daft Punk at nine in the morning," I said.
"Don't even ask," Pere said putting Eggo waffles im the toaster. "He's been obsessed with that song for days."
"It's a catchy song!" Patrick retaliated.
"Well okay then," I replied and went back to the bedroom and got changed, since the guys weren't there.

I changed into my Michael Jordan Bulld jersey, white shorts that went down to my mid-thigh, and my black high top Converse. I went into the bathroom and applied my makeup- mascara, black eyeliner, foundation and some red lipstick to r all fancy and what not. I walked out with my little messenger bag that contained my money and my phone, and the guys looked at me. " You look nice," Patrick said as his face turned a light pink.
"Thank you," I replied.
"So let's go eat some frozen waffles," Pete said as the waffles popped up.

We ate our waffles and lounged around for about an hour and then our bus driver said, " Just entering Chicago. Get your suitcases ready for the hotel." We all got up and repacked our suitcases and took them to the lounge area. I looked out the window and saw the city.

The skyline was breath taking. The traffik was bustling as usual. The multiple theatres, stored and restaurants were busier than ever. Then I saw the theatre we were playing at. The sign said;

PERFORMING TONIGHT:
FALL OUT BOY @7:30 pm

I was extatic. We pulled up to our hotel as we quickly gathered our suitcases an got off the bus. Soon, a swarm of fans came up to us.
"PETE I LOVE YOU!"
"PATRICK I LOVE YOU! YOU'RE SO HOT!"
"JOE AND ANDY ROCK!"
"WHO'S SHE?!" A fan screamed and pointed at me. I ignored them and walked inside the hotel, following Patrick, Andy, Joe, and Pete. "Two bedroom reservations, one master with four beds and one single," Patrick said to the woman at the front desk.The lady gave us two keys " Rooms 17B and 17C. Enjoy your stay." Patrick handed me the key to 17B and we went into the elevator an pressed the button that said 17.

When we got to our floor, we immediately found our rooms. I went into mine and locked the door. What a rush. Imagine what tonight will be like if I thought THIS was hectic.
Sign up to rate and review this story