Categories > Original > Drama > Misfortune and Gold

Chapter 7: A New Life Style

by sgSixx 0 reviews

seth becomes the cliche rock sex god

Category: Drama - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2013-11-26 - 2500 words

1Insightful
Chapter 7: A NEW LIFE STYLE
June 28'2003
Los Angeles, California

Once the guys had set up their instruments on stage they were ready to begin. Danny gave a few hits on the symbols to start their set. Brian took his place to Seth's left. He could feel his hands shaking as he placed his hand over the strings and began strumming with the pick. He prayed he didnt mess up, not tonight on their first show. They had been getting Seth ready to perform for months. They hadnt spent a whole lot of time ironing out their own routines.
Martin too soon came in on his bass. He too was nervous but not about his playing, he knew that was always flawless. He was however, concerned with whether or not girls would flirt with him. He was only 17, girls were on his mind just as much as music was. He wore no shirt on the stage trying to show off, hoping at least one girl would notice.
Danny was a bit more at ease than Brian and Martin who stood in front. This club, Crankshaft, was where he worked as a bouncer. It was with his help that Brian was able to get them their first gig here. It was their one shot but he wasnt worried. He was in the back hidden by a drum kit if beer bottles started flying.
Devin sat on the far edge of the stage with his trusty laptop open on his lap.He was nervously waiting to do his thing. He had done this thousands of times, but never in a club. This was the first time he had to secure permits. He hoped he didnt burn the place to the ground. He worried a lot.
Seth stood there wearing a pair of solid black low rise jeans and a black muscle shirt he intended to lose.It had taken a lot of convincing to get him to dress his part. He still clung as much to his own style as he could. He still wore his wrist bands, but in addition he had added a thin black dog collar to his throat, a black ball on a black cord necklace, and a silver 'S' on a chain that hung down between his chest and stomach.
Seth looked out over the club to notice that no one was even looking. He knew he had to fix that, and he knew exactly how to do it. He was ready to get his shine on. He cleared his throat and stepped up to the mic placing both hands over it, interlocked. He drew his breath in deeply through the mic as Devin hit them with stage lights. Seth closed his eyes and moaned into the mic while he caressed it like a girls face. "Feels like christmas when I'm next to you..."
Eyes began turning and looking in the direction in which the sexy moan was coming from. Seth had a voice you simply couldnt ignore. It stood out and was unique. Girls began whistling and yelling things out to Seth. They couldnt be heard over the music but the guys could draw their own conclusions. Seth knew he knew those looks on their faces. He could already see about a dozen girls deciding to go home with him tonight if he simply asked. Maybe he would, but right now he had to concentrate on doing this rock star thing. He wanted to pull it off because it meant so much to the guys. He felt that maybe he owed them for giving him a shot at something. He bent outward holding the mic stand like a girl as his voice growled out a bit. "Wanna lay you down and do what I do..."
He flashed that sexy half grin out at the audience. You could literally see girls start foaming at the mouth over him. His voice was so entrancing. It literally sounded like he was giving pillow talk to every girl there. His voice was exactly the sound of sex. It was full of erotic moans, carnal groans, and sensual whispers. He would suggestively pant and breathe, inhaling and exhaling into the mic at all the opportune moments. That mic and mic stand looked like the love of his life. The females in the club ate it up and wished they were that stand. "Mmmmm I'll get you so wet..." He moved suggestively to the words, grinding on the mic stand. It drove them wild. "Cuz im the best you'll ever get..." If only these girls really knew he could back up those lyrics.
A huge smile crossed Brian's face as he looked to the girls surrounding the stage. Seth was making a crowd in an otherwise busy club. He knew he was right about Seth. He knew he would be just like bait. Seth was made for this. Girls were drawn to him like honey. Even if they hated their playing they seemed to love Seth. He seemed to have the strangest effect on people. Clothes were practically falling off these girls before their very eyes. Everything about Seth was so sexual and he had what it took to be sexy. Seth was actually quite the entertainer. It was astonishing at how he took to it. It looked as though he had done this a thousand times before. He was a born entertainer and the ladies loved him.
Seth pulled the mic from the stand and knelt down to sing as he focused on one girl who stood before him dancing. "Make you crawl across my bed..." he cooed then gave her his coy little grin, "Promise you'll never get me out your head..." The girl looked at Seth like he had placed her under a spell. If the guys didnt know any better they would have thought he had.
By the end of the night every girl there was ready to go home with Seth. And of course he wasnt going home empty handed. None of them had caught the girls name, but she was doing some introductory porn stuff. And she just so happen to have four willing friends. It was indeed a very good night. It was a perfect end to a perfect first gig. They felt on top of the world. And now, so did Seth. He felt the same as he did when he would make the final play that won the game. Maybe he did have what it takes to be a rock star. So far he enjoyed what he had tasted of the lifestyle. He could see himself doing this on a regular basis.

They went back to Brian'sand proceeded to slam booze and pair off with the girls Seth had procured them. One of the girls had coke which Brian, Martin, and Danny did without hesitation. Devin wasnt the drug type but he had done them a few times with Brian. However tonight he turned them down because he had an early class in the morning. The guys didnt persue trying to lure him in tonight. Tonight they had a new fish on a hook. It was Seth. He had never done coke, or any drug before.
"Dude, come on," smiled Brian as he lay out a line of coke across the bare breast of a girl sitting in his lap.
"Nah dawg, I's straight," he shyly smiled.
"Oh come on sweety," the girl coaxed him, "its just a tiny little bump."
He sighed and proceeded over to the bare breasted girl on Brian's lap. He stooped over and ran his tongue across it, licking up the coke. His mouth went numb as he tried to place the odd taste of it.
"Dude, you were supposed to snort it," Danny laughed. They all laughed.
Seth felt embarrassed but managed to play it off. "Dawg...ya's puts a naked titty in my face...I's gone lick it eva time. How da fuck I's gone snort a titty?"
They all laughed.
"Do him another one," Martin piped up, "let him get it right."
"Should they put it on the coffee table so you dont lick it?" Devin smiled.
"Naw...I gots dis...jus ignore da titty," he nodded.
Brian lay out another line across the girl. This time Seth did as they had done. He blocked off one side of his nose and inhaled deeply. He could feel it behind his eyes, widening them. He felt alert. He felt excited. It seemed to make everything more fun. It even intensified sex. Everything seemed better on this drug.
LA was it for him now. There was nothing that could get him to ever go back to Phoenix. He felt important here. He was like the star athlete in school again. He could feel himself coming back to a world he had once known. He loved attention. He had girls all over him. He was the life of every room he was in. People were drawn to him like a magnet. He seemed to just radiate something that everyone craved.

August 2003
Los Angeles, California

Within months Brian's dreams were taking off. They had managed to become regulars at Crankshaft. It quickly became their home away from home. Everyone there knew them. They never had to wait in line to get in or pay a cover charge. Nor did they check their ID's. Both Martin and Seth were under 21 and got in with nothing more than daps or head nods. No one could refuse the power of Seth's very exsistance. Seth Chandler just had a presence that people wanted to be around and listen to.
Despite any concers that Seth had had, he was born to be a rock star.He had the sex appeal and a voice to go along with it. Seth used Trey Reynolds of Halo as his inspiration. He always like the way that Trey would pitch and throw his voice to make you feel his lyrics. That was what Seth tried to do, and it appeared to come naturally to him. Seth even had a way of writing songs people seemed interested in hearing. It didnt take long for them to adopt their own unique sound. They stood out from the rest of the bands in ways they never imagined. Seth was the eye candy, but Devin added fire and destruction. Faithless was the talk of the club scene on the strip. Soon they began getting gigs in other clubs.
Seth knew and understood that their fan base was predominately female. He knew he had to get guys interested too. Otherwise they would never make it. Seth, like the rest of them had started to dream about being a rock star too. He felt like one now. He knew he could do it. Plus the guys had convinced him that his voice and looks was going to land them a record deal. Seth thought that maybe this was his calling, his life after sports.
Seth who was a huge fan of all things rap, decided that rock music was kind of boring to watch. That was one of the reasons he tried to be so sexual on stage. Rock needed more flavor. The only problem was how guys girlfriends in the clubs would react. Sometimes the guys got mad when their girlfriends drooled all over Seth and his prowling moves. Seth felt that if maybe they had a sexy girl on stage with them that maybe the men wouldnt feel so threatened. It just might even out their fan base.

Seth leaned his left arm over the mic stand, propping himself up. He looked around at the rest of the guys setting up to practice in Brian's garage. He glanced over at Brian deciding to pitch him his idea about having a girl on stage with them.
"Hey yo dawg," Seth said directing his attention to Brian.
"Yeah," Brian thoughtlessly asked as he fidget with his guitar.
"Thank I gots a way ta get guys interested in da clubs."
"Oh yeah," he asked in the same not really paying attention kind of way. He only continued to fumble with his guitar.
"Yeah," Seth spoke. He paused for a moment waiting on Brian's attention.
Brian fumbled with his guitars strings a few more minutes before pausing to look up at Seth. "What?" He finally shrugged.
"We's need pussy dawg." Seth stated.
Brian's forehead creased as he looked at Seth strangely. "Right now?" He questioned He knew Seth was a nympho, but really?
Seth chuckled lightly. "Naw dawg. We's need a girl...ta shakes dat ass on stage. Ya feelin me?"
Brian sighed, "And where are we going to find a female dancer? And how much is it going to cost me?"
Seth shrugged, "Aint neva boughts a bitch before...but I'sd start wit da strip clubs."
"A stripper?" Brian asked flatly looking at Seth like he was crazy. "Dude, are you serious?"
"Word dawg...if you's gets a cat on dat stage ya gone brang in da dogs, dawg," Seth smiled confidently. "Dem strippas is always wantin mo papah on da side anyways. Jus dont gets no dope head. Finds somethin wit some class...dat can dance witout da pole."
"Is this for the band or for your own pleasure?" Brian dismissively chuckled looking back down to his guitar. "You would just screw her and we would have to get a new one every night. Besides, no chick is going to take us seriously."
Seth smirked, "Den bribes dat ass wit some a dat cash Mr. Millionaire. Thanks of it as a investment in ya rock an roll dreams dawg."
Brian looked to Seth. "So let me get this perfectly straight..." A smile came to Brian's face, "You want ME to buy you a stripper? One with class?" He raised an eyebrow, "A stripper with class that aint on dope...do you have any idea what an oxymoron that is?"
Seth just looked at him not knowing what oxymoron meant. He wasnt going to ask either.
"Besides," Brian began again, "youre the ladies man...why dont you go pick out the stripper?"
"Cuz unlike you dawg, I gots ta work. An I's aint no good wit dat look but dont be touchin bullshit. Den lets not forgets, I's aint but 18 an caint get in no way."
Brian smiled, "It sounds like alot of bullshit hassle to me."
Seth pulled the mic out of the stand and brought it to his mouth. "Truss me dawg...pussy." He nodded looking very seriously at Brian.
Brian sighed and rolled his eyes, "Ok, we will see how it goes. But I just dont see how some stripper is going to make us better. I think were doing just fine."
"You's aint seein da way dat guys be lookin at me...like they's wants ta fight." Seth glanced down," I's aint wantin ta fight pissed boyfriends eva nite dawg."
"Whatever dude, I still say its a dumb idea," Brian shrugged.
Sign up to rate and review this story