Categories > Anime/Manga > Yami no Matsuei > Wonderland

Stranger in a Strange Land

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Anna begins her journey to find her way home when she comes across her first challenge in the doorway to the city.

Category: Yami no Matsuei - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica,Humor - Characters: Wakaba - Published: 2014-01-18 - 1288 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter Two: Stranger in a Strange Land:

When Anna opened her eyes and looked around, a wave of confusion hit her. "What the…?" she asked aloud. The flashing pink neon lights blinded her eyes. She turned away and noticed by sound that traffic was coming toward her. Anna turned when she heard a horn honking. She looked and saw a taxi parked in front of her.

"Hey!" the driver yelled. "Are you trying to hitch a ride?" Confused, the woman shook her head. The driver sneered at her.

"Then get out of my way!" she yelled. "Move it!" Anna nodded as she wandered off to the side of the road.

"Weirdo," she muttered as the driver snorted and drove off. Anna watched as the taxi disappeared down the bright pink road.

What is this place? The woman looked up at the sky. That's strange/, she thought. /When did it get so dark? Anna reached into her pocket and pulled out her cell phone.

"It's only 12:10?" Anna looked up at the sky again. "Only noon," the woman muttered. Anna looked at her phone again.

"No reception either," she grumbled. "Damn it." Anna bit her lower lip as she pondered what to do. She looked up and down the road. That probably was the last taxi of the night, too.

"Now what?" she asked. The woman decided to look for a town or any passing cars for help. Without much else to do, the woman began her walk. So many questions circled her head. What happened to her back there? Where was she now? Where did the time go?

Something in the distance caught Anna's eye. She squinted for a better look.

"Welcome to… Wonderland?" Anna blinked at the bright pink sign. "What the…?"

"Okay…" Somehow, the bright sign drew her closer. The woman didn't really do much thinking as her feet began to move. Before she knew it, Anna found herself standing before big purple gates. She felt so small just by looking at them.

"Whoa!"

The sign shined profusely close up.

"Good evening!" a voice greeted her. Anna jumped at sound and looked around, then down at her feet. A tiny lady smiled and waved at her. Anna stared with big eyes.

"Who are you?" she asked. The tiny lady giggled with her round fat cheeks.

"I am the Doorway Girl," she answered. Anna slowly built up an idea of what was going on in her head.

"Okay," she said. "So what is this Wonderland Place?"

"Delighted you asked!" the Doorway Girl chirped. "It's paradise!"

"What?" Anna asked. The tiny lady giggled at her confused guest's blinking.

"Anyway," the Doorway Girl said, clapping her hands together. "Any more questions?" It took Anna a second to regain herself.

"Yeah," she said. "Uh… how do I get home?"

"Home?" the tiny lady questioned.

"Yeah," Anna replied. The Doorway Girl perked up as if a light bulb went off in her head.

"Oh," she chirped. "You want to go back to where you came from?"

"Yes," Anna answered.

"No problem," the Doorway Girl said. "You have to enter the city through me." Anna tilted her head.

"What did you say?" she asked.

"Well, you see, you have to be my height," the Doorway Girl said as she looked up at the "average" height Anna displayed before her. Anna quickly saw where this was heading.

"Okay," she said. "Where is the potion that I need to drink or whatever?"

"Oh, so you're familiar with our customs?" the Doorway Girl said with a twinkle in her eyes.

"You can say that," Anna replied.

"It's in the jug to your left," the Doorway Girl answered. Anna looked over in the light pink grass. She spotted a pearl white jug on a silver tray. A small card hung around its neck.

"Drink me," Anna read. She shrugged her shoulders. "Heh, kind of expected that one." She picked up the jug and took a drink. Instantly, she began to shrink down to the Doorway Girl's small size.

"Holy shit!" she exclaimed. "It really works." The woman turned her attention back to the Doorway Girl. She looked rather cute now that Anna had a better look at her. The Doorway Girl wore a bright yellow low-cut dress with a white button-up blouse and matching stockings. Her bright orange locks spilled around her shoulders. However, that wasn't the biggest thing to flag Anna's attention.

"Wakaba-chan?" she asked. "What are you doing here?" The Doorway Girl gave her a blank stare.

"Wa-ka-ba?" she asked. "Who is that?" Anna shook her head.

"Never mind," she said. "How do I get in?"

"I'm locked," the Doorway Girl chirped.

"Oh," Anna said as her face dropped. "So, where's the key?" The other girl's heavy chest bounced as she pointed above them. The woman looked up and found the silver key hooked onto the wall. A slightly frustrated look came over her face.

"You serious?" she complained.

"That's right!" the Wakaba look-alike said in chipper voice. Anna frowned in disappointment at her predicament.

"But… I'm too little," she said. However, the woman paused as she remembered how this part of the story went. "Wait a minute," she said. Anna raced over to the tray and found a pile of sugar cookies next to it.

"Eat me," she read on the card in from of them, "Just like in the story." So far, everything was turning out like she predicted. She dragged a sugar cookie towards her using her weight and took a bite. Like a wild weed, Anna grew big enough to grab the key. The Door Girl clapped her hands.

"Well done," she said. "You got it." Anna took the key from the hook on the wall and picked up the jug from the tray. One drink and she shrank down again.

"Where do I unlock you?" Anna asked as she looked around on the other girl's body. The Doorway Girl giggled as she unbuttoned the white blouse under her yellow dress. The other woman watched in shock with a red face.

"Hey!" she yelled. "What are you doing?!" The Wakaba look-alike giggled.

"Like what you see?" she asked as she flaunted her heavy bust. Just above her ample bosom rested a small black keyhole. "Use the key in and I will let you in," the Doorway Girl said. Anna blinked at her.

"That's it?" she asked.

"That, and you have to kiss me," the Doorway Girl said. Anna looked at her with big eyes.

"Wait, what?!" she screamed. The Doorway Girl giggled.

"Come on," she cooed. "Do it. You want to go back to your home, don't you?"

"Well… yeah, but…" Anna said with her head darting around as if to look for help, though in vain.

"Go on," the Doorway Girl pushed. "Kiss me." The other woman looked rather reluctant about this set-up.

"And there isn't any other way?" she asked in a whisper. Wakaba's double shook her head.

"Nope," she said. This lady seemed adamant about getting her kiss tonight. Anna dropped her shoulders; not much she could do at the moment. Tsuzuki was probably wondering where she was right now.

"Fine," Anna said at last. The woman slipped the key in the hole above the Doorway Girl's plump breasts. As she turned it, Anna planted a kiss on her lips. The Wakaba look-alike pulled her in closer and slowly untied her lacy white shirt. Her hand then disappeared down the black shirt underneath. Anna yelped as the Doorway Girl slipped her tongue into her mouth. The woman jumped back to her vanishing and the gate opening wide. She raced inside, trembling. Inside, the little purple rabbit sat waiting for her as it stared with its beady amber eyes.
Sign up to rate and review this story