Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > I'm all ears and I'm all scars

Back to the beginning pt. 1

by Noellestar 0 reviews

Hope you guy's like it so far! =)

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Humor,Sci-fi - Published: 2014-02-02 - 675 words

0Unrated
It started almost a week ago when me and Pete were writing new lyrics for the album "How does this sound?" I asked. He spun around to face the recording panel as I walked into the recording booth. The music that I had written a week ago had been recorded and all it needed were lyrics, so I took what Pete had written for the chorus and I had put in the beginning and the first verse I wrote and it seemed pretty good. "NANA NANA NANA NANA NANA NANA NANA NANA NA....I'm here to collect your heart. Its the only reason that I sing. I don't believe a word you say but I cant stop listening, and this is the story of how they met her picture was on the back of a pack of cigarettes and when she touched him he turned ruby red a story that they'll never forget, never forget......AND ALL THE BOYS ARE SMOKING MENTHOLS GIRLS ARE GETTING BACK RUBS I WILL DRIFT TO YOU IF YOU MAKE YOUSELF SHAKE FAST ENOUGH MY OLD ACHES BECOME NEW AGAIN, MY OLD FRIENDS BECAOME EXES AGAIN!......WOAH! WHERE DID THE PARTY GO? WE'RE ENDING IT ON THE PHONE I'M NOT GONNA GO HOME ALONE! WOAH! WHERE DID THE PARTY GO? NANA NANA NANA NANA NANA NANA NANA NANA NA!" I took of the headphones and went back to sit in my chair by the recording panel "So? What did you think?" I asked proud of myself because I haven't written any lyrics since Soul Punk. "They're ok" I raised my eyebrow "Ok? Why aren't they good? or great?" He shrugged "They're....just I don't know....basic." I screwed my face in a confused glare "Basic? What does that mean?" he turned to mae and screwed up his face "I DON'T KNOW OKAY?!" I just stared at him. He looked away "I'm sorry man....I'm just not that uppity lately...the lyrics are great let's just finish Alone Together yeah?" I nodded my head still confused by Pete's sudden outburst and change in character....

One hour later...

We still couldn't find a beginning or end to the song and I was starting to get frustrated because we needed this album out in a week-and-a-half. "Hey man, do you think we could just turn in for the night?" Pete asked me I turned to him already angry with his small outburst earlier I turned to him "NO!" I yelled he looked at me like I was crazy "What?" "I said no Pete....we have to get this album done so they can listen to the demo and hopefully start advertising it." I said he looked at me then turned away "I'm gonna go...have fun writing something that's probably not even going to succeed." He said bitterly. I stood up and grabbed my coat "What are you doing?" he asked me "Leaving." he raised an eyebrow "Why?", "Because if you don't think that this is going to work out I should just give up..." , "Based on my decision your giving up?" I nodded "Why> I mean, what's so special about my decision?" I looked at him as I put my coat on "Because, even the strongest believers can often lose their hope...." He looked at me with confusion plastered over his face. "You were the strongest believer I had ever met...I just don't know where that belief went." I said right before I walked out the door into the cold night leaving Pete to think everything over.

Ok! So I know I said chapter three and chapter six of Keep Quiet I might be able to do one chapter but idk I'm getting too tired to think of anything else right now so they WILL be up tomorrow unless I feel like I can write chapter three =) I already have half of chapter six written out so if you want a chapter preview just review and give me your email and I'll send it to you! Talk to you later byee!
Sign up to rate and review this story