Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Sweetheart Baby

Cemeteries of London

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Morgan talks about her plans for Greg, her family, and her future.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Published: 2014-02-22 - 517 words - Complete

0Unrated
Cemeteries of London:

-Morgan-

I have a little project. Actually, it's in many parts, but it's also really important to me. My first priority this year is to marry Greg. We've been dating for close to a year now and nothing has happened. I mean he hasn't popped the question yet. I keep dropping him hits lately and Greg just brushes them off. At this point, I want to smack him in the head for it. However, my patience is fighting to keep me from doing so. I still have other things to worry with on my project.

Mom is the second object to tackle. She's just now accepting Judy and Meredith in a relationship together. I don't know how she's going to take them having a baby together. Oh by the way, Judy's already pregnant. The insemination went successfully before Christmas. So, I'm happy to be an aunt. However, we are all worried about how mom's going to take this. She's quite on the conservative side of things. We have Duncan on our side to loosen her up, but it's still not enough. Our mother's not the only problem in this case, however.

Meredith's family is worse because they are Catholic on top being conservative. They haven't fully accepted Meredith's sexuality or relationship yet. This would be a headache and can see why Mer would rather avoid the subject altogether. Judy is the one pushing it in this case so her partner has to do it. Once again, I call Duncan in for back-up. Don't worry; he's not helping me with this entire project. It's just the messy ones.

The rest are all minor, thank you very much. They are just grades, graduation, and my career choice. My grades are rather decent. Despite me struggling in a couple of my classes this semester, I am confident in passing. I'm giving tutoring in my French class and Judy is helping me in algebra. Everything looks good on that end of things. Graduation is a long ways away. I only have two more semesters to go before I start thinking about that. However, I believe I will graduate on time. Maybe if I'm really lucky, I'll do it on time. As for my career choice, I haven't really given that one much of a thought. I guess I've been too wrapped up in Greg, family, and school. Once I get those out of the way, I will gladly get to my career choice and make it the most of it until I retire at the prefect age.

That last part sounded cheesy, but that's how it going to be. However, that's beside the point that I am trying to make here. Like I saw, I'm going to try and get Greg to marry me. So what do I call this little project of mine? Say hello to Project Upgrade! Okay, the title's lame, but that's all I could come up with at two in the morning. I'll come up with a better name later, but right now I have work to do.

There's No Light Over London Today
Sign up to rate and review this story