Categories > Original > Romance > Let Me Help

Chapter 6

by little_miss_pink 0 reviews

read.

Category: Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2014-05-17 - 2924 words

0Unrated
(Iris)

I can't move. I can feel an arm drapped over my chest and a leg wrapped around right leg. keeping my eyes closed I smile. The memories of the night before, rush into my mind. The yelling, the truth telling, the kiss... Oh the kiss. I had never been kissed the way Damon did. It was all I dreampt about, all night. I try to move again, but his arm tightens around me. Finally, I open my eyes. His head is laying on my shoulder peacefully. I smile and run my fingers in his incredibly soft hair. Every one of his features look softer and calm. Damon sleeping, another great sight. My eyes fall to his lips, where the corner of his mouth is slightly turned up. I can't help but wonder what or who he's dreaming of. My hand slides up his back, stopping just where his heart would be. Maybe, If I concentrate hard enough, I could slip in his mind. Keeping my eyes on his face, I fill my mind with images of last night. The dancing, his hands on me, his teeth on my neck, my hand twisted in his hair. Then us here on the bed, talking, his face and his beauty. I can see the corner of his mouth is curled in a grin, so I continue. The kiss, his soft lips against mine, his hand on my face.
Before I can continue, I'm flat on my back with Damon's body is hovering over mine.
"Remind me to repay." He says with a grin. Hes looking at me with so much care and want, I can't help but smile.
"I will." I whisper, looking up at him with my bottom lip between my teeth. He's making me nervous. I want to reach up and run a hand over his bare chest, but I don't move. I don't want to do the wrong thing, so I stay still.
"Thank you." he whispers as he leans down and plants a small kiss on my lips. My whole body shivers at his touch. After pulling away and looking into my eyes, he kisses be again. More powerful more consuming. His tougne slides across my bottom lip and I open my mouth and let his tougne slip to mine. I can hear a low groan in the back of his throat and my hands slide to his chest. His mouth moves to my cheek then my ear and I can't help the moan slip from my lips.
"Ok," He says as he moves away. "Time to get up and shower, before I keep you right here all day."
"That wouldn't be so bad, right?" I ask with a giggle.
"No, It would be very good. But, we do have to leave for Mystic Falls soon."
I scoff and roll away from underneath him. "Fine, you go shower and I'll call Bonnie."
He grabs a few things and makes his way to the bathroom. Once I hear the bathroom door click, I throw my head back on to the pillows and smile. I would have never thought id be here, like this, when I got to Mystic Falls only 3 days ago. But who cares? This is the best I've felt in a long time. Only one problem... What would Elena think? Was she jealous?
I shake my head, trying to get rid of the bad crap that could change all of this.
I get up to grab my bag, but I'm stopped by the knock on the door. I walk across the room and on the other side of the door are 3 men.
"Can I help you?" I say as I open the door. I don't recognize any of these guys.
"Yes, we are here for Damon Salvatore." The one in the middle with blonde hair, build form and grey eyes.
"I uh- I'm sorry, Damon's in the bathroom right now. What are your names? I can let him know you stopped by."
"Well, my name is Andy and this is Kenny and Benjamin." He says pointing to the other two guys. They're Identical, tall, brown short hair, and they're both wearing sunglasses. "But, we wont be able to return. We need him now."
"Well, I'm sorry hes busy right now." Then he smiles, a creepy smile that makes my shudder. I start to close the door but Andy sticks his boot in the door way.
"Let's not make this hard darling." I freeze unsure of what I should do. "Damon..." I say barely above a whisper, I can't seem to find my voice. I hear the water close in the bathroom, and before I can move or say anything else, one of the twins grab me by the waist with one arm and places his other hand over my mouth, moving me out of the room and into the hallway.
"What are you doing! Who are you!" I hear Damon, I realize he's now in the room.
"Oh Damon, finally you join us."
"What do you want?"
"I'm Andy." Is all he says. Damon looks at him like he's crazy.
"Should I know you?" His eyes dart towards me and I plead to him with my eyes.
"Well, you should. See about 8 years ago, you killed my lovely sister. You used her as some little toy, and when you were done, you killed her." Andy says walking around Damon.
"I killed alot of people. So, you might want to give me a few more details." Damon's being sarcastic and I cry out. He looks at me and I can read in his face hes not worried.
"Pretty little thing, she was. Blonde hair, grey eyes, her name was Ashley. But you might remember her by Ashes, since your the only one who ever called her that since you always told her, 'Because in the end, that's all you'll ever be. Ashes.' Do you remember now?"
I watch as Damon's face hardens and I know he remembers. "So, you're here for revenge?"
"Well, at first I was here for you, but now I've found my own little toy." Andy says and points to me. I struggle agaisnt the twins arms, but its no use, he's much stonger and doesn't even need to try, to hold me in place.
"Don't hurt her. Do what you want to me, but don't hurt her." Damon's eyes dont leave mine.
"See Damon, this is what I'm going to do," Andy whispers next to Damon's ear. "I'm going to take her and you. Then, Im going to tie the both of you. Now the best part, she's going to hurt, A lot and you," He leans in closer to him "Are going to watch every second of it."
Damon turns quick and tries to grab Andy by the throat, but the other twin gets to damon first, grabbing him by the throat and pinning him on his back by his throat. I scream but its muffled by the hand. I need to get away, and to Damon but there's no way I'm getting out of this grip. "Iris, Imagine.." I hear Damon croak and I know exactly what he means. I place my hand on the twin's arm and close my eyes. All I think of his fire, the heat of it, the pain it can bring. I want him to feel himself burn alive.
Within seconds, I hear him scream in pain and he throws me onto the floor. But I feel my head bounce off the floor and pain shoot through my head and body. My vision is blurred but I can see make the outlines of the other twin over Damon.
"What the fuck was that!" Andy yells, but I stay quiet unable to speak. "Kenny, grab her and lets go!" He yells to the twin who had held me.
"I'm not touching her again. Fuck that, you grab her!" He yells back.
"Fine, You can grab Damon, and Benjamin can get her." He instructs.
My vision starts to go black but not before I see Andy break Damon's neck.


I hear voices, but I can't make out what they're saying or who they are. My head is pounding but when I go to move my hand to my head I can't move. I hear chains rattle. Everything that happened rushes back to my and my eyes pop open. I can see the concrete floor, that seems to be lit by a dim light.
"You're awake!" I hear a familiar voice. I lift my head and see Andy stand next to a wooden chair. I see the concrete walls and realise I'm most likely in a basement. then I see, sitting on the chair, chained up, Is Damon. He's look at me, his eyes full of worry.
"Damon?" I whisper, as my eyes trail down to his bare chest covered in blood. Again I try and move but can't. I look up and see the chains that are tied to the chackles around my wrist. I try and fight against them but nothing.
"Iris, It's going to be ok. I promise." Damon says. His eyes never left me. "I promise." He whispers again. I just nod.
"Oh hope. Isn't that a wonderful thing?" Andy says walking towards me. "Now darling, this will only hurt a little." He says before running a blade over my stomach. I feel it slice my skin and I wince. "This is all Damon's doing. He just had to leave my little sister alone." And again the pain. This time I try to move away from the blade with no success.
"This isn't his fault. You're just messed up!" I yell and spit in his face.
Andy takes a step back, wiping his face and chuckles. "Well aren't you brave. I actually have a question for you, darling." I say nothing and look at Damon. I try and convince myself, as long as I'm lost in his eyes, I wont feel the pain. "Now, Kenny says you used some magic on him. Care to explain?"
Without looking at him I say "It's not magic."
"Then what is it?"
"He's imagining things. He needs an excuse for him just being weak." Damon answers for me. He shakes his head at me, and I understand his message. Don't tell him about what I can do. God knows what this freak will do to me.
Andy looks over to Damon and laughs. "I don't remember asking you." he looks back at me. "Now what was it?"
"I don't know what he's talking about." I finally say.
"Well, maybe you need a little push." And before I can blink, he stabs Damon in the side. Damon's scream rips through me. Andy stabs him again. And again. My eyes are watering, I hear someone else scream. It's me. "Just tell me the truth and I'll stop." His grin is sickening.
I feel myself burn up. The heat travels through my entire body and my veins feel like lava is passing through them. Im not making any more sounds, just letting the heat over take me. Right then, I see exactly what I need to do. I look at Andy and smile.
"You want to know?" He stops and turns to me.
"Yes, I do darling." He says taking a single step forward.
"Come here, I'll tell you." He hesitates. "I wont do anything, Damon doesn't know what it is. I'd like to keep this secret." I take a look at Damon and his eyes tell me right away, he doesnt approve.
Andy takes a few minutes, but gives in. He stands a foot away and I concentrate on him and the heat. He waits for me to tell him but I just stare, watching the images in my mind, flash over and over. Blood. I feel the heat build in my chest, and when Andy tries to speak, he screams. Never taking my eyes off him, I watch as he drops to his knees, screaming. His nose starts to bleed first, then his eyes and ears.
But my concentration is broken suddenly with images of Damon. I close my eyes and all I can see and feel is Damon. His blue eyes looking into my green ones and his hand on my cheek. I lean into his touch and smile. "Damon." I whisper.
"I'm sorry, I needed to stop you. I don't want you to drain yourself out. I don't know how you did that, but I don't know what could happen to you afterwards. Forgive me?"
"He was hurting you." I say placing my hands around his neck and burrying my face into his chest. "How are you doing this?"
"It's a vampire thing. I owed you." He chuckles. He kisses my forhead and everything comes back.
"What are you?" Andy asks from the floor. He doesn't stand, but stays on the floor looking up at me.
"If you don't let us go, I swear, It'll be worse." He shifts backwards quickly and stands.
"There's more of us and one of you. You think a little girl like you can take on three of us?" He takes one step too close to Damon.
Damon swipes his foot, and Andy falls back onto him. Before Andy could react, Damon bites down on his neck. Andy yells for the twins and within seconds Damon drains him. I can't take my eyes away. I watch till hes skin is gray.
Then the twins come in. They look around the room and notice Andy lifeless on Damon.
"You're girls gonna pay for that." Benjamin says and he lifts Andys body and brings it to me. "This will only hurt a lot." He says to me with a smile and bites down on my neck. I feel the blood fall when he pulls away and scream. He lifts Andys face to my neck, holding him there till I feel Andy bite down. I can't help but scream and try to move away from it. I feel everything in me being drained. I can't fight away from him, I can't even scream anymore. I feel so tired and my eyes are so heavy. I want to do anything but sleep.
"NO! Iris, stay awake. Look at me Iris. Please look at me."I hear Damon call from across the room. Andy has moved away from me and I can hear him laugh. With everything I have left, I lift my head and look into those icy blues. "Iris, you can't fall asleep. Just keep looking at me." I nod. I can't make words.
"Oh no, no, no. We can't have that. Let's wake you up." Andy says picking up a candle from a near by table and holds it to my arm. My eyes shoot wide open and I scream again. "There we go. Awake again."
"Stop! She has nothing to do with this. I killed Ashes. And I loved it! Her blood was amazing, and If I could, I'd do it all over again." Andy throws the candle at Damon's feet and the end of his pants catch fire. Damons eyes grow big with fear and tries to put the fire out with his other foot, out of panic.
Im helpless. I can't do anything. I start to cry as I watch him, in pain. I scream his name and cant bare to watch anymore, but want him to feel no pain. I try and concentrate, like I did with Andy, to make Damon see and feel without the touch.
I fully concentrate on the feeling of being safe and being wanted. I fill my mind with images of us, in a field under the sun, my head on his shoulder and his arms around me. Damon's voice has stopped and his movement still. His gaze is somewhere far and he doesn't feel his pain. I want him to be pain free so badly it hurts. I feel myself growing tired again but push the need to shut my eyes away and keep everything I have on Damon. The flames have moved up his leg and are now in-golfing his chest.
But just then, the door bursts open and my head snaps around to see Bonnie. She's whispering something and all three of them, Andy, Kenny and Benjamin, Drop to the floor. Stefan swoops in, and puts the fire out on Damon. He turns back and snaps all three's neck.
"Bonnie, untie Damon and Iris, I'll get rid of the three amigos." Stefan instructs, as he starts to break the legs of a wooden table. Bonnie, unties Damon and starts to make her way to me only Damon beats her too it.
I can't lift my head, as Damon works on my shackles. The minute my arms are freed, I drop. Damon grabs a hold of me, biting into his arm and holding it to my mouth.
"Come on, Iris. This will make it better." And he slowly slumps onto the floor, hold me close in his lap. I do as I'm told. He places kisses on my temple, slowly rocking us back and forth. "I'm so sorry Iris, this is my fault." He whispers against my hair. I let his arm drop.
"Don't let me go.." I say weakly, clutching onto his shirt.
"I won't. Never." He says, holding me tighter. Finally, I let my eyes flutter shut and let the dreamland close in as I hear Damon one last time. "I'll never let you go, Iris."
Sign up to rate and review this story