Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Good Luck Charm

Chapter Three

by Black_Moon_Shadows 0 reviews

We shall meet.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama, Romance - Characters: Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2006-08-13 - Updated: 2006-08-13 - 429 words

0Unrated
Chapter Three
Eveie's eyes settled on the completely random guy. The hazel orbs widened. It was him. He was there, reading to walk into her. Their shoulders hit and he was jerked into reality. His brown eyes found hers and widened in apology. He turned to her and placed a hand on her shoulder.

"I'm sorry," he said, his voice smooth as silk. Eveie felt a smile tug at her lips. He tilted his head. "You look familiar." Eveie felt the shyness drain from her, and a rare, warm feeling tingle down to her toes. Like a really, really warm shower.

"You played at my mom's club and kinda jumped over me after a stage dive." His brows had been knitted together, and now were back to normal and lifted up his forehead.

"You were that hot girl the smiled at me then disappeared!" He cried, pointing a finger at Eveie. She let out a tinkling laugh.

"Yeah, that was me." He laughed and shook his head, sending curls flying. Eveie licked her lips and cocked her hips. There was a long silence.

"I, uh, have to take my sister home real quick. Will you wait for me in the food court?" She waited for thirty seconds.

"Um, yeah. Sure." A breath of relief swooshed from her lungs.

"I'll be back."
___________________________________________________________

Eveie gazed a crossed at the man before her.

"It was really nice meeting you."

"Same here." She smiled and slipped a scrap piece of paper into his warm hands.

"Call me." He nodded. His hair bounced, light glinting off of it.

"I will." He walked her to her car. They said their goodbyes. Eveie got into the junk '97 Honda. She pulled out of her parking spot and to the entrance/exit for the mall. Behind her in a red Civic was him. Eveie smiled as he honked. She turned back and waved before the light turned green.

She pulled out. There was a tug at her navel and she knew something was coming. A green Explorer decided to run the red light. Eveie screamed and turned the wheel, forgetting to focus on her Charm.

The Explorer ram into her little junker, sending Eveie flying to the right. Her seat belt choked her, and cut into her skin. The window shattered and glass littered her lap and the floor. Some imbedded into her hands and face. She could feel the cars spinning. The force of the impact sent her flying back into the broken and shattered window. And it began to fade out, just like in a movie...
Sign up to rate and review this story