Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Good Luck Charm

Chapter Four

by Black_Moon_Shadows 0 reviews

Who said hospitals were bad?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama, Romance - Characters: Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2006-08-13 - Updated: 2006-08-13 - 383 words

0Unrated
Chapter Four

Eveie woke to screaming. It was shrill and painful. She felt the blood rushing to her head. She was upside down. Eveie relized she was screaming and stopped. Her head pounded. Her whole body ached. A warm hand touched her arm and she was out again.
______________________________________________________________

Light pried Eveie's eyes open. The room was crowded. Lauren, her boyfriend, Jason, Bones, him, his friends, god, he had a bunch of friends... Eveie tried to sit but Lauren wouldn't let her. The room was getting hot.

"Emily's coming later. She couldn't get off of work." Emily was Jason's cousin. She was the craziest girl Eveie knew, and the shyest. Kinda.

Eveie closed her eyes and sank into the pillows. The beeping of the heart monitor, and the low rumble of voices soothed her to sleep.
______________________________________________________________
"WHERE IS SHE?!" Eveie's eyes pop open and there is her mom, with Lauren Jason and Emily, the shortest of the current hoverers, stood out the most with her lime green and black glasses, and quirky smile. Eveie's mom took her shoulders and shook the small girl.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU WERE DOING?!!" Eveie turned a bit green. Lauren pulled her mom off of her.

"It wasn't her fault! It wasn't her fault!..."
______________________________________________________________
One eye cracked open and looked around the room franticly, falling on Emily.

"Are they gone."

"Gone," Emily replied cheerfully, flicking some bangs out of her face. Eveie managed a small smile.

"Good." Emily sat back in the straight-backed chair.

"So," she said, picking at her fingernail, "what happened?" Eveie closed her eyes.

"Some jackass ran the red light as I was pulling out."

"I'm sorry." She got up and walked a little bit closer to the bed. "Who was the dude babying you?"

"What dude?"

"The one with all the hair. Really tall? Curly blondish brownish hair, and brown eyes?"

"Oh. He's just a guy."

"Really?" Emily pulled her chair closer to the bed and sat down, crossing her legs, resting her elbows on her knees, intertwining her fingers, and resting her head on her hand she raised an eyebrow. "Tell me about Mister Tall, White, and Curly." Eveie laughed. She began telling about the new dude, realizing, she didn't know his name. She knew every thing about him but his fucking name.
Sign up to rate and review this story