Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Good Luck Charm

Chapter Twelve, Part Two: If This Was Porn, You'd Be Having Self-Fun

by Black_Moon_Shadows 0 reviews

Sex is the best thing in the world.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Crossover, Drama, Romance - Characters: Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2006-08-13 - Updated: 2006-08-13 - 510 words

0Unrated
Chapter Twelve, Part Two
If This Was Porn, You'd Be Having Self-Fun

The click of the doorknob turning brought Ray to his senses. He sat up and turned his head to see Eveie slipping in. His eyes widened. She looked up and saw the state of his face and blushed.

"Eveie..." he breathed, standing up and walking over to her. "Eveie... what...?" She looked up at his towering form and smiled.

"I," she whispered, "wanted to thank you, Ray." Her voice sounded a bit mechanical. She placed a long finger on Ray's lips and smiled. "I," she paused again, "want to give you that much." Ray nodded, the feeling from his hands and feet dripping away.

"Ah... okay." Eveie sent him a timid smile and placed both small hands on his chest and guided him back to the bed. She set him down gently. Her fingers gently traced his face for a moment, losing her dark eyes in his own.

"Lie back," her voice was laced in a new emotion. Ray crawled back and laid down. Eveie laid beside him and traced her hand down to his hip and over to his zipper. Ray's eyes went a bit wider.

Eveie smiled and pulled the zipper down with painful slowness. She undid the button and eased her hand in the jeans, through the folds of his boxers. Ray bit back a gasp as Eveie's cool hand brushed him.

She eased the flesh out into the open air, then slowly ran her hand down his length. Instantly, all the blood in his brain flowed down south. Eveie smiled and the thought 'flagpole' crossed her mind. Her fingers traced circles and Ray nearly growled. She ran her hand up his length, then back down, causing Ray to shutter.

"Fuck," he whispered, breathing heavily through his nostrils. Eveie smiled and wrapped her small hand around him, a few more strokes and he was ready to go nuts. He pulled Eveie on top of him, causing her to gasp. He eased her pajama pants off and slipped into her silently, holding her down by her hips. She threw her head back and allowed a low, throaty moan.

Ray thrust, sending the two of them spiraling into an unseen frenzy. Their movements became faster, sloppier. Moans filled the space between them, set in hot and heavy. Eveie gripped his shoulders, meeting every thrust. Ray's hands were dead-set on her hips, pulling her down harder every time.

Eveie felt her peak coming, and began coaxing Ray into a faster pace. He hit her spot, one, twice, and she came, crying a mangled version of his name, and closing her eyes against the sparking dots. Ray pulled her down, sharply and came too. Tingles of pleasure sparked through their blood.

Ray pulled Eveie close and kissed her temple. She laid her self on him, both to lazy to disconnect their intertwining sex parts. Eveie panted slightly and looked up at Ray.

"Thank you." Ray smiled slightly.

"I believe you already thanked me." Eveie went slightly jelloid.

"Oh, good."
Sign up to rate and review this story