Categories > Original > Fantasy > Humanity Needs Saving

Mission (Nickole's P.O.V)

by CrystalStar 2 reviews

They get the missions.

Category: Fantasy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy - Published: 2015-06-19 - Updated: 2015-06-20 - 370 words

0Unrated
This is Nickoles's P.O.V. Rate and Review please.


"Nickole, get up,the meeting is starting!"

I got up,looked at the clock,and screamed. I put on some ripped jeans,my Saviors uniform shirt which is blue,and some purple Nikes.

I ran downstairs as fast as I could. I don't want to be late or I'll get an infraction.

"Star are you here?" my commander asked in an aggeraveted tone.

"Present!" I yelled tripping on the last stair and falling onto my face.

The whole crowd started laughing at me and my face turned red in embarrasment.

"How does it feel to be a klutz? asked Lauren the stuck up bitch that can do nothing wrong.

"How does it feel to be a fake?" I said right back.

Before she could reply my bestfriends Izaak and Jordan came and took me to the back where I fumed silently.

Izaak and Dunlap are my best guyfriends. Not boyfriends,guyfriends.

Jordan started braiding my hair into a fishtail while me and Izaak played rock-paper-scissors.

Izaak and me are total opposites. He has a blond hair while I have black hair with purple highlights. He's tall while I'm shorter than average. He likes video games while I like reading. But hey,we're still friends,best friends. Jordan can change his apperance.

If you're wondering who we are,we are Saviors. Saviors does what the name says. We save galaxies and alternate dimensions. Well,most of them.

"Today,we will let two interins save the world," said commander Vogel. When he finished Lauren started walking up the stairs to get the mission when Vogel said who the interins were. "Izaak Dunlap and Nickole Star"

The whole crowd went silent. So silent you could hear crickets.

I think I broke a rib trying not to laugh. The look on Lauren's face is hilarious.

Izaak had wide eyes. He nudged me foward toward the commander.

"Here are your missions. Be ready at 8am sharp." He said the last part looking at me.

"Yes sir," i said honestly and Izaak echoed me.

We started walking up the stairs to our rooms. I hugged him goodnight and went into my room and locked my door.
Sign up to rate and review this story