Categories > Original > Fantasy > Humanity Needs Saving

Going To Earth

by CrystalStar 1 review

Izaak and Nickole get to earth.

Category: Fantasy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy - Published: 2015-06-28 - 423 words

0Unrated
NICKOLE'S P.O.V.

I am awake and I'm not gonna be late. Wait,did I just rhyme? It's 6:30 in the morning and I'm getting ready for my jog. Saviors have to keep in shape so we can kick ass....and run from danger.

"Hey Nickole!" yelled Izaak. He was trying to catch up with me so I slowed down.

"Want to race?" he asked when he caught up with me.

"Sure,"I replied,"on your mark,get set,go!" He ran fast, but not fast enough. In about twenty steps I passed him up with a laugh. A couple minutes later we stopped with me the victor.

"I won. I won. I WON!"

"I went easy on you,"he panted in between breaths.

Sure.

His hair was sticking to his head with his sweat. He looks cute.

No. I did NOT think my bestfriend was cute. No no no no.

"Nickole....NICKOLE!!!!!"

"Huh?" I asked. Crap,I was distracted to long.

"Are you okay? You zoned out for awhile."

"I'm f-" (insert horror scream here),"it's 7:45. We have 15 minutes left!!

We looked at each other and ran to our rooms. Ten minutes left. I put on some jean shorts and a blue shirt on. I ran downstairs careful not to trip. When I got down there Izaak wasn't there. Come on. He has three minutes left.

2 minutes

1 minute....there.

"I'm here. I'm here." he said.

Commander Vogel walked in a second after Izaak.
"Nice to see you can tell time. You are going to earth and you have to stop zombies from happening. Good luck."

Yay. Zombies. Can't wait.

Izaak and I walked to the chamber to transport us. We stepped in,put in our destination,and waited. A bright white light surronded us and we ended up going to earth and I heard a scream and I know it isn't me.

Five minutes later I found out that it is true. Boys can scream like girls.

"Don't say a word," Izaak demanded.

"Okay. Okay," I said laughing.

We started walking when I heard a groan. We turned around and saw a...a...thing walking toward us.

"I guess we're a little too late to save the world."

I pulled out my pistol and shot it in the head and Izaak started running with me chasing him.

"The emergency transporter isn't working so we're stuck here."

What. I am so not dying because of zombies. It isn't happening.

Izaak suddenly stopped and I ran into him.

We were surronded by zombies.

Yay.
Sign up to rate and review this story