Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Orochimaru's Weapon X

Chapter 3: Beast Hunt in the Land of Waves Part 2

by Naru-Mandoraekon01 0 reviews

Kakashi begins training his team to face Zabuza and possibly Naruto, and Naruto has an encounter with the Ice Maiden in the forest.

Category: Naruto - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover,Erotica - Characters: Anko,Kakashi,Kiba,Naruto,Sasuke - Warnings: [V] [X] [R] - Published: 2015-07-27 - 5480 words

1Moving
Chapter 3: Beast Hunt in the Land of Waves Part 2
So the Konoha teams will be the same as mentioned in the original Orochimaru’s Weapon X:

Team 1: Uzumaki Naruto, Hyuuga Hanabi and Inuzuka Koga (OC) with Jounin Sensei, Inuzuka Tsume- It is designed to be a track down, disable and destroy team with Naruto and Koga as the trackers, Hanabi for the disable and Naruto and Koga as the heavy hitters and Tsume as a mixture of Tracker and Heavy Hitter.
Team 7: Uchiha Sasuke, Anko Mitarashi and Inuzuka Kiba with Jounin Sensei, Hatake Kakashi- It is designed to be a track down and destroy team with Kiba obviously as the tracker and Anko and Sasuke as the heavy hitters and Kakashi a mixture of both.
Team 8: Aburame Shino, Haruno Sakura and Hyuuga Hinata with Jounin Sensei, Yuuhi Kurenai- It is designed to be a tracker, trap and aid team with Hinata obviously as the tracker, Shino to disable the opponents with his bugs and Sakura as the medic and Kurenai will help Shino with the disabling if someone gets away from his bugs.
Team 10: Yamanaka Ino, Nara Shikamaru and Akimichi Choji with Jounin Sensei, Sarutobi Asuma- It is designed to be a copy of the Ino/Shika/Cho team as you already know, with Asuma as a heavy hitter should things get out of hand.
I do not own Naruto or Marvel; Warning there will be a rape scene in this chapter.


XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx

The whole trip to Tazuna's house took a couple of hours, and in that time Hana had caught up to the slightly confused and disheartened team.
Kakashi had dropped the injured Anko into a bed and had Hana use her medical jutsu on the girl, wanting to verify that she was going to be all right, with Hana putting Anko to sleep until she healed, meanwhile his own mind was in turmoil.
The tension was rolling off of Kakashi in waves and the only one who seemed to be able to reach out to the wild boy, that was his former sensei’s missing son, that they had just met in the battle, was Mitarashi Anko; the young, outcast girl who completely lacked trust for others in any shape or form, except for a very small group of select people, Kakashi actually being one of them.
After they had arrived and healed Anko, Hana was quick to patch up Kakashi from his injuries sustained from both Zabuza and the berserk Kyuubi jinchuuriki. After a couple more hours, Anko woke up from her nap that Hana had put her in to let her heal and the white haired man called a meeting in Tazuna’s dining room.
Kakashi observed the occupants of the room. Kiba and Sasuke looked to be uncomfortable... Which was to be expected with the two of them seeing their missing classmate in that state. Anko looked conflicted, he didn't know for sure why, but he had an idea. The one that made absolutely no sense to him whatsoever was the Inuzuka Heiress's connection to the missing Jinchuuriki, he regretted being one of the people that paid little attention to the boy during his harsh life. The young tokubetsu jounin seemed to be thinking hard about the battle for the time being only talking when absolutely necessary. Sasuke was his usual arrogant self, probably thinking that he could have taken on the berserk jinchuuriki, Kakashi rolled his eye at that, the kid may be Obito’s cousin and he wanted to teach him because of that, but the Uchiha was getting too full of himself.
Anko was blissfully unaware of Kakashi's presence, but everyone else knew he was there. After another moment of observation Kakashi sighed from his spot at the table.
"Anko," said Kakashi softly, the girl jumped at the sound of his voice. He gave her a slight eye smile. "I need to speak with Hana for a while, can you join Kiba and Sasuke upstairs?"
She looked hesitant to leave and gave a short glance to the unresponsive Inuzuka that had been the one to find Naruto first, before vacating the room to where her teammates were. "Hai, Kakashi-sensei..."
"Wish to talk about what's on your mind?" asked Kakashi casually, trying to put the girl more at ease as Anko disappeared up the stairs.
"No," said Hana curtly.
"It might help," suggested Kakashi.
"Maybe," replied Hana.
Kakashi sighed, "I guess you'll do so when you're ready. I can only guess what your relationship with Naruto is, tell me, how do you know him?" It was the girl’s turn to sigh. "I was the first person to spot him after he had disappeared and I lost him when he ran off again." She said as she thought of how she could find the unpredictable blond.
Kakashi raised his visible eyebrow, “So, you were the one in the reports.” He said, “What happened?”
Hana shook her head looking over at the cyclops. “When I found him, he was completely naked like when we saw him just now. At the time that I spotted him, he seemed to be completely wild and feral like what you’d see in an animal that has lived its entire life in the wild away from humanity.”
Kakashi stroked his chin in thought at this. “We found signs that there had been a struggle at his apartment when we went to investigate why he didn’t show up for team placements and didn’t meet with me and his new team.” Kakashi said. “And from the ways things looked, he fought a bit against his abductor.” Hana placed a hand on one of her dog’s head as she contemplated what he meant.
“My thinking is that someone kidnapped him and used him in experiments.” Kakashi said, catching an interested look from the Inuzuka heiress. “From the way those claws looked and how he healed so quickly from my attack, I’d say it was Orochimaru.” He got a nod of agreement from Hana, she knew all about the insane sannin’s experiments, especially after she had found out that her cousin, Haiku Inuzuka and her ninken, had been used in the bastard’s experiments, just like her friend Mizore Mitarashi.
“I’ll head out to look for him in the morning.” She said as the two Konoha shinobi rose from the table. “I’ll let you and your team guard the bridge builder, like you were supposed to do in your mission.” Kakashi gave a nod of agreement and the two of them walked upstairs to their respective rooms.

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx

Anko slowly made her way up the stairs, her thoughts on the boy they had seen on the mission. His eyes, though slightly different now, the hair and especially the whisker marks that were always unmistakable. He was the same boy that had been her first friend after Orochimaru’s betrayal had caused most of Konoha to shun her family. She had not seen him though since the day Mizuki caused him to fail and tricked him, right before he vanished.
After the "Incident", as she referred to it in her mind, where Naruto had disappeared, her sister had kept her close saying she felt the remnants of ‘the Bastard Snake’s chakra in the air.’ Many times over the next few months, Anko was forced to accompany her sister on several errands, her sister’s friend Kurenai or team Seven.
She had seen the boisterous, hyperactive boy many times in town during their friendship, though many of those times, both of them were running from a small group of Chunin or Anbu for some sort of prank they had pulled. She even had been surprised when she first found out that he didn’t care about a family’s status or that the villagers shunned her. Still, his smile never faltered and he had an aura of self assurance and confidence she wished she possessed so as to not notice the glares from the civilians.
Ever since the ‘Incident’ her trust in people had been shattered. Her sister's searching glare and cold demeanor did not help either. Not to mention, she had become afraid of her family's taijutsu style when she watched Orochimaru mercilessly kill Konoha Nin when he had escaped. She was already shaken up as it was, so after witnessing the devastation that the Snake Style could dish out she had become reluctant to use it.
The old Naruto was everything she wished for in a friend, but was prevented several times because of her aunt, who was desperately trying to get the clan back in the good graces of Konoha. She had responsibilities and expectations to the clan that she had to keep up, saying that to associate with the ‘Demon Brat’, would make them sink even lower than they were.
This new Naruto, however... He instilled a certain fear in her. Yet his eyes... They were so lost, wild and confused. He was searching for something. What, she wasn't sure, but she knew it had something to do with the way he seemed to not be able to remember her or any of the others in their group, despite three of them being somewhat close to him. She desperately wished she could help him, but she knew that for the time being she would be nothing more than a hindrance. Instead of becoming dejected like she would usually when the population of Konoha called her or her sister and aunt ‘Snake Whores’, as she would have many times before, she silently vowed to herself to get stronger so that she could help her friend regain his lost memories and his way. She silently promised herself and Naruto that she would be there for him to the best of her own ability as soon as she was strong enough to help him.

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx

The Next Morning
Anko was silent as she joined her teammates and their client in the main room. It was Tazuna who spoke first. "Who was that kid? You guys, that woman and your sensei seem to be the only ones who know him," said Tazuna.
"His name is Naruto Uzumaki," said Anko startling them a bit as she spoke up for the first time. "He was my best friend, but he hasn't been in the village in the past few months."
"Where do you think he's been all this time?" Kiba asked as their emo teammate kept quiet, the Inuzuka was still reeling from the blow his pride took at being interrupted by Kakashi, but he could now clearly see that there was something wrong with his former classmate. The third member, Sasuke also looked interested in her answer about the ‘dope’ of the class, but remained silent.
"I don't know... But... It seems like it was someplace horrible..." she looked downcast as she said this. No one said anything for a short while. "Why did he leave the village?" asked Tazuna finally getting his nerve up again, he remembered the wild look that blonde possessed and it terrified him to see someone look like that with what seemed to be metal knives sticking out of his hands.
"I believe that he was taken and did not leave willingly, even though from the way Konoha treated him I wouldn’t be surprised if he did have plans to run away, but I would highly recommend against searching for him now," said Kakashi entering the conversation and getting a downtrodden look from everyone, even the Uchiha, who wanted to ask where the dope got his power. "Hana is currently out searching for him with her triplets."
"Why is that, Kakashi-sensei?" asked Anko.
"Because she was the one who first spotted him a month after he disappeared," said Kakashi. "She said that he was just like how we saw him yesterday, but it looked like he had just recently escaped from somewhere when she did. Perhaps, in time after we catch him and help him with what seems to be his amnesia, it could be used to his and our benefit, but from the way he looked when we saw him, I’d say the S-Class Missing Nin Orochimaru had experimented on him, then left him and any attempt of regaining his humanity would be futile and would end in disaster, until we can get the proper help for him."
"What do you mean, Kakashi-sensei?" asked Sasuke.
Kakashi sighed. "I wish I could clarify it for you more, but that solely falls to Naruto or Hokage-sama and whoever helps with the process. Much of it is classified and a lot of the rest, I just don't know. He wasn't always treated the best by the villagers before he was kidnapped, and it seems when he disappeared things only got worse from there."
"And Anko has something to do with it?" asked Sasuke as he cracked his neck, thinking about how he could defeat his former rival.
"It's hard to say really," said Kakashi, "From what I was told by some of Naruto’s small group of friends, Naruto seemed to be her first friend.” He got a nod from Anko that it was true. “That may be the reason why he was able to slightly recognise her." Sasuke and Kiba had both been intrigued by the explanation, but before they could ask another question, Kakashi told them that that was all he would discuss with them until they catch Naruto and return to Konoha. Kakashi then suggested they each get some rest, because it would be a long day of training after lunch.

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx

Tazuna’s house noontime
After a time, Anko finally composed herself and made her way downstairs to where the others were all eating breakfast. "I see that you're doing much better, Anko-chan." Kakashi said nonchalantly, while reading his orange book of smut. "How are you?"
"All things considered, I'm doing just fine," she answered, though they could all tell it lacked her usual fire.
The Genin each looked at each other, then over at Kakashi before Kiba spoke up. "So what type of training will we be doing?" Though it was asked rudely, Kakashi could sense it was spoken more in general confusion than out of intentional rudeness.
"I have some training for you guys to undergo this morning. As we know, Zabuza is still very much alive, as is his injured Hunter nin partner, and no doubt they'll both be back, perhaps with a bit of help next time. Hana, you of course are welcome to join us."
Hana raised an eyebrow as she looked up from her bowl, where she had been making plans on how to track the blonde, "Why?"
"To gain a rudimentary knowledge of your skills," said Kakashi, "Though since you are mostly going to be searching for Naruto, it's entirely up to you." Kakashi then turned his gaze to Hana from his Icha Icha book. "If it's not too much trouble, It should only take a few hours for me to show them what I want them to work on and I'd like to test out everyone's fighting abilities as well."
"Sure," said Hana, barely listening as she returned to her food. "I guess I can come with you. It's been awhile since I've been in a good scrap," said Hana grinning sadistically. Kiba shivered as he remembered the last scrap she had; it consisted of her, her ex-boyfriend and a pair of rusty clippers while said boyfriend was bound to the table in their kitchen when the boyfriend cheated on her with one of their cousins.
"Very well, you four meet me outside in about thirty minutes," he said before walking outside.

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx

After lunch had been consumed, the three Genin and Hana followed Kakashi towards a clearing set next to Tazuna’s house at the edge of the forest surrounding wave.
"Alright... Sasuke, Anko, Kiba... Since I am well aware of what the majority of your current skills are, I am going to show you a new chakra control exercise. You three are going to climb trees."
"How in the hell is climbing trees going to help us?" asked Kiba rudely.
"If you'd shut up and listen, Kiba, he'd tell you," Hana snorted.
"What did you say!?" Kiba snarled as he tried to impose his right as Alpha.
"Watch what you say, pup," Hana growled as she sent a hard glare in his direction that promised much pain. "Back off."
Kiba growled back at his sister in response, but Akamaru whimpered in fear of the woman’s feminine fury that she had dished out on the Inuzuka boy in their clan spars before.
"Kiba stand down. The experience Hana has is far more than a mere genin and highly specialized. At your current level Kiba, you can't beat her," said Kakashi, "If you haven't already forgotten, she is a Tokubetsu Jounin."
Kiba grit his teeth but backed off, Hana merely smirked, while her triplets snickered at her little brother’s verbal lashing.
"Ms. Inuzuka, I ask that you not threaten my students, or I will be forced to intervene," he said with his eye narrowed at the girl.
"Understood, One eye-sensei, sir!" said Hana getting snickers from Kiba and Anko, "No scaring the kiddies."
Kakashi sighed, it was going to be a long day.
"Before I was so rudely interrupted," he shot a glare at both Kiba and Hana, Kiba had the decency to look sheepish, while Hana looked bored out of her mind. "I was about to show you how to climb trees."
"But we already know how to climb trees," said Kiba indignantly, Hana snorted in amusement while Sasuke looked puzzled by the woman’s reaction, though he didn't say anything. Anko looked like she wanted to correct Kiba, but decided to leave it to her sensei.
"So, Kiba, you already know how to climb trees... WITHOUT using your hands?" asked Kakashi lazily regarding the boy.
"Of co- Wait, what? How would you climb trees without using your hands?" asked Kiba.
"Like this Inu-baka," said Anko as Kiba growled in annoyance.
Kiba went to charge at the girl's back, but was held in place by Sasuke, who grabbed a hold of Kiba's jacket hood.
Anko made the ram seal and charged the soles of her feet with purple chakra before she walked up the tree with out her hands. Her sister had taught her most of the chakra control exercises she knew.
"Not too difficult, is it?" asked Kakashi from a nearby branch, hanging upside down. Anko turned towards his voice a look of surprise on her face.
'Fast...' Anko thought. While she didn't hold any illusions that in a fair fight she'd actually beat Kakashi, she didn't expect the Copy nin to be able to move that fast without her noticing, for god’s sake her sister was an Anbu and she could sense her. She could easily tell that Kakashi was smirking beneath the mask. 'Show off...'
Sasuke, Hana and Kiba were also surprised as well.
Kakashi drew three kunai and threw them to the Genin, a kunai landing in front of each of them, or in Anko’s case, the branch next to her.
"Those are to mark your progress as you climb. Now, before you begin, the bottom of the feet are one of the hardest areas to channel chakra through, and controlling the chakra there is even more difficult. Theoretically speaking, should you master this exercise and the water walking exercise, you should be able to master any jutsu. Since you are new to the exercise, it might help if you got a running start."
"Hmph... If Anko can get it, it should be easy!" Kiba boasted arrogantly as he grabbed the kunai and charged at the tree. He channeled some chakra into his feet as he stepped onto the tree. He took another step and fell flat on his back.
"Not too hard, eh, Kiba?" Sasuke taunted. Sasuke ran up the tree and made it about ten steps as the tree below him seemed to crack and crumble beneath him. He slashed the tree with the kunai and flipped backward, bouncing between the trees as he descended.
"As you can see, if you channel too little chakra into your feet you will fall flat on your ass, like Kiba.” Kakashi said earning a growl from said boy. “However, channel too much and the surface you're sticking to will crack and crumble and often times explode beneath you," lectured Kakashi.
Anko was already standing on the top of the tree without a single slash mark on the bark and Kakashi knew she hadn’t fallen once.
"Just as I'd expect from Mizore’s little sister. She most likely told you how most jutsu requires precision chakra control, I bet you learned this exercise before you even entered the academy," said Kakashi. "So, it looks like the mighty Uchiha clan has fallen far from glory. It appears the Miterashi clan will always be superior to them. As for you Kiba... It looks like Anko would have the best chance at beating Hana if it came down to a fair fight. You both are pathetically weak."
Anko blushed in embarrassment while both Sasuke and Kiba were simmering in rage, Sasuke at his clan being called weak and Kiba for being told that he was weaker than a girl. "We'll show you weak!" shouted Kiba as he ran up the tree, this time taking three steps before he fell flat on his back.
"Wow, Kiba-Otouto-baka, you're really showing us!" Hana said sarcastically from her spot on the branch of Kiba’s tree, and just to rub in his failure, Hana’s triplets were laying on the same large branch with her. "Alright, One Eye-sensei, what do you got next?"
"Hmm..." said Kakashi in a thoughtful stance, "I suppose we could have a quick spar just to test out some of your skills."
"Can Anko-chan come? After all, she's already far ahead of these weaklings," said Hana. "My brother has almost no talent and broody-chan over there is no where near that other one's level."
"Other one I’m guessing is Naruto?" asked Kakashi as he caught the smirk on her face.
She just gave a nod of affirmation.
'Interesting...' Kakashi thought.
Hana and the other two then strolled out of the clearing, Sasuke looked like he was about to go into a rage, while Kiba and Anko looked confused. Kakashi stopped and turned his head to where Anko still stood on the tree, "Coming, Anko-chan?" The girl slightly blushed and nodded.
"What was that about?" asked Kiba after Anko, Kakashi and his older sister left.

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx

"You know Hana, that wasn't the smartest thing you could have done," said Kakashi.
"Like the spoiled brat could beat me," said the Tokubetsu Jounin. "Even if he caught me off guard, I doubt he'd be able to do much damage."
"Be that as it may, Naruto, Sasuke's rival in the Academy is a bit of a sore spot with him," said Kakashi, "He's made it his ambition, above all else, to kill his brother and if the supposed dead-last can beat someone that could beat him easily, then he wouldn’t be anywhere near strong enough."
Hana glanced at Kakashi and said in a harsh tone, "I don't care about a stupid arrogant, emo prick’s pride."
Both Kakashi and Anko frowned.
Hana just sighed and looked over at the forest. “I would just rather be in the forest looking for that missing boy.” She said catching their attention. “I’ve heard from Mizore about what Orochimaru is capable of doing in his experiments, if he tortured and experimented on that boy then the kid needs help as soon as he can get it.”
Kakashi nodded in agreement before replying to the Inuzuka Heiress. “How about I take up the search for Naruto and you stay here and help Anko work on her jutsu and taijutsu.” Hana looked over at him with a curious raised eyebrow. “It would work best that way none of us is too tired from the search or training to fight Zabuza and his accomplice.”
Hana tried to argue against the point, but found it to be a viable point. “Fine, do what you want.” Kakashi nodded to the woman and turned to walk into the woods a short ways away from the two girls.
Hana turned to her best friend’s little sister and gently led her to the center of the clearing. “So what can you do so far?” Hana asked.

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx

Kakashi watched his student and the Tokubetsu Jounin interact. Hana seemed to do a complete personality change after he ‘left’. Where as before her’s was either cold and uncaring, or seemingly overconfident and very cocky, she almost seemed to become a different person around Anko. Anko, on the other hand, was her same old self, though once given a task, Hana seemed to make it her personal mission to remedy that hurtle. Perhaps the two of them would be good for one another, only time would tell.
Kakashi then, promptly teleported away to see if he could find a trail that would lead him to the wayward Jinchuuriki.

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx

Walking into a small clearing was a young brown haired woman dressed in a pink yukata was holding a woven basket full of herbs so that she could help her master heal. She was humming a soft tune as she looked around the clearing she had come upon. The woman stopped humming when she noticed the feral blonde that had attacked her out of nowhere when she was assisting Zabuza, sleeping in the middle of the clearing, claw marks covering several of the trees and ground around him.
The currently feral Naruto awoke just in time to see a young woman standing over him with a katana in her hand. She was wearing a pink kimono and had brown hair. She swung down at his exposed neck with the katana and Naruto quickly moved out of the way before he leapt up and grabbed her wrists with his hands as his legs wrapped around hers while growling ferally. A scent hit his nose and Naruto growled, his eyes going blank as the Kyuubi smirked inside of his seal and took control of his body. Forcing his animalistic mind to see this as a mating.

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx

Lemon start. This is a Rape scene, If you don’t want to read it, then skip to the bottom.

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx

Naruto pulled her closer before he ripped open the top of her kimono with the claws that came from his left hand, revealing her B-cup breasts bound with bandages and getting a scream from the girl. Ripping off the bandages obscuring his animalistic eyes, Naruto grabbed her breasts in his hands, his fingers pinching the pink nipples as he leaned closer to take in the scent of the struggling girl. Haku fought and screamed as he pressed her against the ground beneath them, turning her body around and pushing her face forward into the dirt.
"NO, PLEASE STOP!!!" the girl screamed as Naruto lifted the back of her kimono to show her ass clad in a pair of sea blue panties. The girl whimpered in terror as he ripped the strip of cloth from her petite frame, revealing her womanhood to the cold salty sea air, leaving only the obi that kept the remains of her yukata around her waist.
The mindless blond pushed forward with his hardening member showing his arousal at the form of the nude girl, revealing his eight-inch cock to Haku, who resumed her struggling with more vigor. Naruto shoved a hand between the girl's thighs and forced them apart before he brought his manhood to her crotch. Pushing the front of her body into the ground. The animalistic blond thrust into her brutally, causing a scream to be ripped from the girl's throat as he crashed into her with bruising force.
Naruto lifted her torso up, using his hands to grip her breasts. The girl whimpered as Naruto forced her face down on the ground again on her hands and knees. He quickly resumed thrusting into the girl's crotch, blood covering his cock from her torn and violated hymen. Naruto growled as he pushed into her body again and again. The girl stopped screaming and simply cried after the first half hour had passed and the escaped weapon showed no signs of slowing down or stopping.
The animalistic blond felt his first ever climax quickly approaching as he thrust harder and deeper into the female beneath him. He felt her tight womanhood convulse as her body betrayed her and came from his treatment before he hilted himself into her unwilling folds up to the entrance of her womb, that he poked his tip through and began shooting off his lifegiving seed.
The girl cried in terror as she felt something hot filling her stomach and womb up as the animalistic blond hilted himself inside her. Realizing that the blond was coming inside of her she tried to push him off, but his hands grabbed hers and forced them down. She felt new tears course down her cheeks as the boy finally pulled out, his seed leaking out of her abused crotch.
The girl quickly moved away from him as he pulled out of her and started to crawl away from him. The primal Naruto stalked after her and grabbed her legs, before pulling her back towards him as his cock hardened once more in the anticipation of mating with the female beneath him again.
Naruto pinned her body beneath his heavy frame, before placing the tip of his cock to her abused crotch. The girl felt fear course through her as the blond started to put pressure on her womanhood and she felt the pain start again.
"NO, DON'T! NO MORE!!! STOP IT!!!" Haku screamed just before he forced his cock to enter her womanhood. She screamed as she felt him thrust as hard as he could into her, making it painful for the former virgin as his animalistic grunts and moans filled the air.
The beastial Naruto roared in primal lust as he fucked the girl’s formerly virgin cunt. The sheer tightness that it still held despite his vicious beginning almost made him shoot his seed right away. This time it went much faster, only taking twenty minutes to shoot in her while the girl screamed for him to stop, then whimpered as she realized that the blond above her couldn’t understand a single thing she was telling him.
Haku tried to escape a few more times through the rest of the day, only for Naruto to catch her again, each time his arousal growing as he would continuously mount the Ice Element user and fill her with his seed, until they both fell to the ground, Naruto sleeping while holding the terrified girl and Haku mostly unconscious from her ordeal.

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx

lemon finished, you can come back now

You all already know the person in the tube.
Just so you all know, I do not condone rape in anyway, so don’t go screaming to the world about how I am sick in the head. I wrote this scene because it would show how animalistic Naruto is at this moment, and because I had it in the original fic. Like my old one, Haku will be having Naruto’s child, how couldn’t she from the amount of times he mounted her? She and Zabuza will still be coming to Konoha, so the story will mostly be the same as it was the first time, with only a few edits.
Til next time!
Koga Inuzuka Bio:
Name:
Koga Inuzuka
Aliases: Jackal of the Inuzuka
Occupation: Leaf Shinobi; Inuzuka Clan Member
Age: 14
Affiliations: Konohagakure; Inuzuka Clan.
Rank: Genin
Genin Team: 1
Armament: Kunai, Shuriken, Katana, Armor, Inuzuka Dog.
Kekkei Genkai: Beast Mimicry
Signature Move: Wind Release: Wolf's Howl
Specialties: Taijutsu, Speed, Tracking and Stealth, Kenjutsu, Assassination, Recon, Interrogation, Ninjutsu.
Chakra Elements:
Wind (Affinity)
Strength: High Chunin
Endurance: Mid Chunin
Agility: Special Jounin
Chakra Levels: High Chunin to Special Jounin
Genin Graduation Age: 12
Range of Attacks: Close, Mid
Likes: Training, Naruko, teasing Hanabi, Hunting, playing pranks on Kiba.
Dislikes: Fangirls, his uncle Kojiro, Animal Abuse.
Hobbies: Training, peeping, taking care of his dog YoruKiba (Name means Night Fang).
Dream: To become a world renowned huntsman and tracker.
Relationships:
Tsume Inuzuka (Clan Head and Team Sensei, Elite Jounin, Wild Fang of Konoha)
Inuzuka Kojiro (Disgraced Uncle, Former Member of the Inuzuka, Usurper, Jounin)
Hyuga Hanabi (Genin Teammate, Hyuuga Clan Heiress)
Howlett-Uzumaki Naruto (Genin Teammate, Kyuubi Jinchuuriki, Former Experiment of Orochimaru, Honorary Inuzuka, Wolverine)
Sign up to rate and review this story