Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Orochimaru's Weapon X

Chapter 4: Battle of the Bridge, Death of a Tyrant and Rescue of the Berserk Weapon X

by Naru-Mandoraekon01 0 reviews

Naruto saves Anko from Waraji and Zori at Tazuna's house while Kakashi and the team fight Zabuza on the bridge.

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover,Fantasy - Characters: Anko,Kakashi,Kiba,Naruto,Sasuke - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2015-07-27 - 3292 words

1Exciting
Chapter 4: Battle of the Bridge, Death of a Tyrant and Rescue of the Berserk Weapon X
Hello guys and gals, I have nothing to say for this chap so just go on and read.
Enjoy the chapter.
I don’t own anything that is related to the Naruto or Wolverine franchise, I do however own this plot and story.


XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx

One week later
Naruto woke up feeling droplets of water on his skin roll off him as he moved to sit up. His wild, feral eyes looked around for his mate that he had taken in his hormonale state only to find her missing. The failed Weapon stood and sniffed the air, snarling slightly as he found her scent turning stale and slightly washed away in the morning drizzle.
The wild boy roared in anger before it began running through the trees again, slashing at any animals or trees that got in his way. After an hour he calmed down as a new scent caught his nose, it smelled of a large crowd of creatures resembling the female he had taken.
Naruto slowly started following the scent and ended up at the tree line looking over a large camp filled with thugs. They were all speaking, but due to his wild state, he couldn’t understand any of it.
Suddenly he saw one of the men strike a young female child, no older than eight. Kyuubi snarled in anger from inside the seal at the sight, he may be an all powerful demon that would rape any vixen he set his eyes on and kill anyone that he wished. But, he’d be damned if demons didn’t take care of their young. The one law in the Demon World was to never mistreat a child, and yet here was a human striking a mere child that wanted food.
Kyuubi directed his feral host to attack the camp of what seemed to be bandits and mercenaries. Naruto immediately let lose a feral roar catching the attention of everyone in the camp, before he jumped down into the midst of them with his claws popping out of his knuckles and ending the lives of several of the men in the process.

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx

Anko stood outside of Tazuna’s house on the roof, she had just woken up in a small glade after she had an argument with the client’s grandson, Inari, about how other people had suffered more than him. The little brat infuriated her, at least he still had his mother and grandfather. All she had was her aunt and sister, and Naruto as she knew had no one to call his family, yet the little idiot thought that he had it hard. He hadn’t seen his only friend be turned into a mindless beast with what seemed to be steel claws inside their hands.
She had been shocked when she had seen claw marks covering the trees all around the glade and immediately knew that Naruto had been there. He had been so close, yet she and her team hadn’t even known.
After Kakashi and Hana inspected the claw marks, they and the team sat down at Tazuna’s table with the client’s family. They had come up with a plan that involved her staying with Inari and Tsunami while Kakashi and the rest of her team guarded Tazuna at the bridge and Hana tracked Naruto; the Inuzuka had said that his scent was only a few hours old, meaning that he had left right before Anko arrived in the small clearing. Unknown to them, if they had searched half a mile to the west of their position, they would have found a former bandit camp with the bodies of every bandit and mercenary in said camp slashed to pieces by what seemed to be a large animal and all the cages that held their captives broken.
Currently she was watching the southern side of the house when she heard a scream that sounded like Tsunami. Anko ran towards the front of the house just in time to see two mercenaries dragging Tsunami by her wrist. The young Mitarashi was about to intervene when she saw Inari run outside to confront the two sword wielding mercenaries with a small iron pipe.
The Mercenary name Waraji sliced through the pipe like it was butter and left a cut down the little boy’s right eye. Anko leapt forward to save Inari as Waraji lifted his sword above the stunned child’s head to kill the boy, when suddenly a yellow blur flew past her and slammed into the Ronin.
Waraji screamed in pain as his arm flew off his body from the elbow and Anko looked at the assailant to see a blood soaked Naruto Uzumaki with his claws out. “Waraji!!” The second bald Ronin yelled catching Anko’s attention as he swatted her to the side, leaving a slash on her shoulder from where his sword came in contact with her. ‘Damnit!’ Anko thought as she screamed in pain from the wound when she struck the side of the house.
Naruto’s head whipped over to look at her, his eyes showing a small amount of recognition, before it disappeared. He was slashed deeply across the chest by Waraji as he pulled out a wakizashi with his remaining hand. Naruto howled in pain as the bald Ronin kicked the feral boy away and into the side of the house as he reached Waraji. “Hey ya alright Waraji?” He asked.
“Yeah, Zōri it just hurts like a bitch,” Waraji replied in a pained gasp as he licked his blade. “At least we got rid of that naked freak, he actually cut off my arm.” He turned to look at Anko while she held her bleeding shoulder. “Well, well,” He said as he leered at the young purple haired girl. “Hey Zori, how bout we play with little girly here since the boss wants the bridge builder’s daughter for himself.” Zori gained a vicious smile that made Anko shiver as she understood the implications of what they meant. She pulled out a kunai and held it in a reverse grip. “I won’t let you harm them.” She said with a low growl while Zori walked towards her slowly grinning.
“ZORI! WATCH OU…” Waraji yelled from behind the man getting confused looks on everyone's’ faces until Zori turned around only to get a face full of adamantium claws.
Anko and Tazuna’s family watched as an enraged berserk Naruto ripped the Ronin’s head from his body with a swing of his claws.
“YOU BASTARD YOU KILLED ZORI!!!” Waraji screamed as he rushed at the boy only to find the claws slicing right through his wakizashi and his stomach before he too fell to the ground dead.
Everyone stood in stunned silence as they watched the young blond stand there huffing as the claws slid back into his hands, before he started to fall forwards. “Naruto-kun!” Anko yelled as she ran forward and caught the boy as he fell towards the ground unconscious.
Anko cradled her blond friend’s head in her lap as they took his prone form into the house and laid him on the floor of the living room. Tsunami gathered bandages and performed first aid on Anko’s shoulder and Inari’s eye. They were startled when they went to heal Naruto to see his chest wound closing up in front of their very eyes before it left nothing but smooth skin and stone hard muscle from the months of living on his own as a mindless beast.
“Inari,” Anko said softly catching the young child’s attention. “I need you to go gather as many villagers as you can and get them to the bridge to help, because if these guys were here, that means they must be attacking the bridge.” Inari nodded before he grabbed a poncho and small harpoon launcher and ran out the door.
Anko sighed as she ran a hand through her friend’s long and messy hair, Tsunami covered the boy with a blanket before sitting down with Anko to converse as they waited for their friends and family to return from the bridge.

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx

Over on the bridge, Kakashi and his remaining genin weren't having the best time fighting against Zabuza or his accomplice. Even though the masked nin seemed to have an extremely bad limp, most likely due to their encounter with Naruto; little did he know. Haku as he remembered the nin being called was still decimating the lone Uchiha with her ice mirrors and senbon. Initially, Sasuke held the advantage against Haku. However, Haku's innate ability to manipulate water and her ability to use one handed hand seals quickly eliminated that advantage and opened a huge gap between Haku and Sasuke's fighting abilities. It was clear that Haku was the superior shinobi in terms of skill, experience and even overall power as Haku summoned her trump card jutsu, the Demonic Ice Mirrors.
Meanwhile, Kakashi was dealing with Zabuza, keeping him away from Kiba and Tazuna, while trying to figure out a way to help Sasuke, who by all indications, was losing.
Kakashi snapped his attention back as Zabuza’s voice penetrated the mist.

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx

"Shit... This mist is too thick..." said Kiba as he looked around from where he was guarding the bridge builder. Akamaru barked a few times at Kiba, edging towards his master. Kiba looked around, but saw nothing in the mist. "Are you sure, boy?"
Akamaru barked a few more times.
Kiba formed the Ram seal, channeling chakra into his nose before sniffing around. His eyes widened. "You're right Akamaru... It's her..."
"Did I miss anything exciting?" Hana asked as she landed next to Kakashi.
"Just in time Hana," said Kakashi, "We were beginning to be worn down," He placed a hand over the wound on his chest.
"Good, the excitement isn't over yet," She said as she and the triplets started entering the mist.
"Where are you going?" demanded Kiba.
"To have a chat with Zabuza," answered Hana. "It should be you and me over there facing Zabuza, our clan's heightened senses are the worst possible matchup for Zabuza's mist. Even if you can't see him, you should be able to still hear and smell him. I'm going to show you how it's done."
"She's going to get herself killed," grumbled Kiba, Kakashi snorted in response as he stood to follow her.
"You have a lot to learn kid," said the cyclopean, "Other than me, I'm pretty sure the only one who has a chance against Zabuza in this mist is your sister."
"That girl is really that good?" asked Tazuna, a bit cautious for Hana.
Kakashi smirked, "I’d say we have a good chance at beating Zabuza now, especially if we work together."

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx

Zabuza’s fight was at a standstill, though Zabuza had caused some minor injuries to Kakashi, he couldn’t see the man.
"Hey 'No Brow'... Let's say we end this quickly I have a steak waiting back at the house…” said an echoing voice.
'That girl again...' Zabuza groaned in his head, he already hated her sarcastic quips when he first met her. "Do you really think you can keep up with me, gaki?" Zabuza asked, his voice was also being projected around the mist.
"I more than think so," said Hana from directly behind Zabuza.
Zabuza's eyes shot open and he swung his sword in a wide arc behind him as he spun around.
"Surprised?" said Kakashi as he appeared behind Zabuza. Zabuza closed his eyes trying to concentrate on the source of the sound.
From his right he heard the female’s voice, "The problem with this jutsu..."
"Is that it shuts down..." from the left, Kakashi.
"As many of your own senses..." from behind.
"As it does..." from the front.
"Your opponents!" came a shout from above. Zabuza swung his blade to counter and slice through Kakashi, who disappeared in a puff of smoke.
'Kage Bunshin...' Zabuza realized too late.
"Without sight, you had only sound to rely on," said Hana from behind Zabuza who had her dogs biting down on his arms and holding a kunai pressed against Zabuza's spine.
"Not many could manage such a feat without a lot of training," said Kakashi, from the front whose kunai were pressed into Zabuza's neck, barely drawing blood.
Hana spoke again, "But you're still at a disadvantage against someone like me."
"How sure are you that I am not a simple Water bunshin?" asked Zabuza smugly.
"Because I can smell you," said Kiba whose kunai were pressed into Zabuza's kidney and abdomen, as Akamaru pinned his remaining leg.
"Looks like the mist is clearing..." said Hana.
"Momochi Zabuza, surrender immediately," said a clone of Kakashi, who was standing over an unconscious Haku.
Sasuke was currently pulling bandages around his wounds. He was tired to the point of exhaustion and he was covered in scrapes and bruises, not to mention he was barely conscious after his bout with the Kiri nuke-nin and he had to pull all of the senbon he had acquired out of his body, leaving him all kinds of sore.
"The man you are trying to kill, Tazuna-san, is this country's' courage. This bridge is their hope for freedom," Kakashi said. "Your ambitions come at the cost of far too many lives. If you do not surrender, I shall consider you too dangerous to live. I will say this only once more... Give up, your future is death..."
Zabuza chuckled.
"I'm willing to die for my ideals, are you really willing to kill for yours?" asked Zabuza.
"Some demon you are Zabuza... Taken down by a simple child and a woman..." laughed a smug looking, short man in a three piece, black business suit leaning on a cane as the mist cleared. He had slicked back grey hair and wore black sunglasses as the mist slowly cleared. He was standing at the end of the bridge with an army of thugs.
"What is the meaning of this Gatou!?" Zabuza demanded.
"Just thought I'd check up to see how well my investment was paying out, only to find that it's not," said Gatou, glaring at Zabuza. "Just as well, considering I wasn't even going to pay you anyway. Once you were done with these chumps I was going to have my men kill you while you were weak and have their way with your lovely apprentice. It's the least I could do considering she broke my arm!"
"Gatou..." said Zabuza gritting his teeth behind the bandages on his face as Haku shrank back into herself as she regained consciousness, she didn’t want to experience that again.
"Looks like we no longer have any reason to fight, Zabuza," said Kakashi. "Hana, Kiba release him."
Hana grunted in response, but removed her kunai from the man’s body with Kiba doing the same.
"The only good thing about all of this, is that I can get rid of you and the brats, and my men will have more than one reward for all their hard work," said Gatou smugly. "And the more of them you kill, the less I'll have to pay... Win/win for me!"
Hana and Kakashi both growled in response to the short businessman's words.
They were held in place by a more animalistic growl coming from the Demon of the Hidden Mist, with his sword hanging loosely in his hand. He was crouched low, ready to pounce at a moments notice onto the crowd.
"Do you really think either you OR your men, will even get close to any of them?" Zabuza growled out menacingly, each of the bandits with Gatou, including the shipping tycoon himself cringed slightly in fear. "I promised… I promised that I would kill the bridge builder… But for scum like you… I'll make an exception..."
Zabuza looked over his shoulder, his eyes were almost completely crimson.
"Haku... Don't... Watch..." He growled as he faced Gatou and his thugs. He let out a deafening roar, close to that of the feral Naruto they had all encountered. The killing intent he emitted far surpassed what his former boss, Yagura, could dish out and his chakra solidified taking the form of a demon’s head. This was untamed, unrestrained, and completely lacking in any control. "Gatou... Watch what A REAL Demon can... DO!"
With a loud roar, Zabuza charged the frightened thugs, running straight into their midst, his zanbato slicing easily through the front of the mob.
Zabuza's speed only increased as his body was augmented with his water elemental chakra.
What happened could only be described as a massacre. Gatou was dead before he knew it. Zabuza beheaded him, sending his head over the side of the bridge. Blood sprayed all over the place. Zabuza swung his sword to his nearest victim, his blade easily bisecting a nearby thug. The next was slashed from his shoulder to his hip.
The thugs seemed to snap out of their trance as Zabuza slaughtered their brethren. Some fought back, others ran, while most stood rooted in place as the man hailed as a Demon maimed and eviscerated them systematically.
In the aftermath of the slaughter, Sasuke was pale and looked like he was going to be sick. Kiba did get sick, throwing up all of his breakfast. Hana didn't know what was going on, because she hadn't watched and wasn't sure she wanted to see it as the whole ordeal sounded gruesome enough.
Inari and the villagers arrived too late, though after the slaughter. Many reacted the same as Kiba and Inari actually passed out.
Zabuza showed very little emotion afterwards. Each action seemed automatic and mechanical. He left after picking up the injured Haku and talking quietly to Kakashi.
By the time the clean up crew to the bridge arrived, all that was left was a rather large pool of blood, the corpses had been disposed of.

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx

It was another two days after Team 7 returned. They and Hana were shocked when they saw an unconscious Naruto laying on the floor with his head on Anko’s lap and only covered by a blanket. Kakashi had quickly taken out ink and drew a suppression seal on the boy’s forehead. When asked why he did it, he replied. “It will keep him unconscious until we are able to reach Konoha.”
Tsunami allowed them to borrow one of Kaiza's, her late husband's, shirts and jacket, and Kiba grudgingly loaned the dead to the world boy a pair of pants before Anko took Naruto upstairs and managed to somehow drag Hana along as well.

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx

Kakashi sighed as he sent Pakkun to Konoha while he and his team rested from their battle to tell the Hokage that they have found and captured Naruto. He sat propped up against the wall of the dining room and flirted with Tsunami, before they called it a night and went to their respective rooms.
Just so you know, I may write lemons and all that, but they won’t be like the one last chapter again. The main pairing will be Naruto x Anko x Harem, Haku will be with Naruto to take responsibility for what he did in his feral state. He will sleep with Hana while during his stay with the Inuzuka clan while Hana is having her time of the month. For Inuzuka females their time of the month is basically their overly horny period and basically in Hana’s case they mated, also at that time Naruto will have relearned mostly anything for being human.
Sign up to rate and review this story