Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Orochimaru's Weapon X

Chapter 5: Naming a Bridge and Returning home

by Naru-Mandoraekon01 0 reviews

Team Seven returns with Zabuza, Haku and Naruto to Konoha where they fill the Hokage in and learn of what happened to him.

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover,Erotica,Fantasy - Characters: Anko,Kakashi,Kiba,Naruto,Sandaime,Sasuke - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2015-07-27 - 5212 words

1Ambiance
Chapter 5: Naming a Bridge and Returning home
Hiya guys and gals, Iskander Mandoraekon here. We are heading back to Konoha in this chapter and we will be introducing Tsume.
Enjoy.


XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx

A short time after they went back to Tazuna's house, the next morning, Anko stayed with Naruto, and Hana joined Sasuke and Kiba for training. Naruto slept in the room designated as his and Anko's for the duration of their stay. Behind her, Anko heard the door open and someone nervously approach her. A small sniff told Anko who it was.
"What do you want Gaki?" asked the young girl as she kept her eyes on her old friend.
"I... I don't know... T-To talk, maybe..." said Inari who was nervous.
Anko looked at him with a puzzled expression. When the kid didn't speak again, Anko reached into her pocket and pulled out a square package and proceeded to pull out a stick of pocky. She noticed the look Inari was giving her as she went to eat it.
"Sorry..." She reached into the packet again, "Want one?"
Inari looked scandalized. Anko merely shrugged as she put the candy back into her pocket and stuck the stick into her mouth.
"What?"
"Why do you eat those? It's disgusting..." said Inari with a disgusted look on his face.
"This is only the replacement for my delicious Dango," said Anko. "I couldn’t get any of my glorious dango for the road, so I just went and bought this."
"Anko-san... Hana-san told us about wh-what happened to him..." said Inari hesitantly. “A-and how he was your friend.”
"He still is and always will be my friend," said Anko. “It doesn’t matter what Orochimaru did to him and that he wiped his memory, he was the first person to ever become my friend even after my family was shunned… So why are you up here?”
"I-I grew up... I guess..." said Inari, "Kakashi-san and Hana-san both talked to me after you left. Sorry... For what happened a-and what I said..."
"Hn. Don’t sweat it Gaki... I only keep grudges with people who truly deserve it," said Anko, "As long as you remember that no matter what happens... No matter how bad things get... Someone out there in the world always has it worse than you."
"What about you, Anko-san?" inquired Inari.
"I won't lie to you, I had one of the worst times growing up, but at least one other had it worse than I did..." said Anko as she glanced at her unconscious friend, Inari instantly getting what she meant. "Don't worry about it, gaki..."
"A-Arigato for h-helping us..." said Inari.
"What I did... I didn't do it for the people of Wave," said Anko. "Either way, you shouldn't have had to see that type of thing until you were older..."
"Then... Why?" asked Inari puzzled.
"I'd rather not talk about it... Just leave it. From what Kakashi-sensei told me, Gatou said some things he shouldn't have." said the purple haired kunoichi.
Inari nodded, then left. A few moments later, Tsunami entered the room.
"It's impolite to eavesdrop, you know," Anko said bluntly. "Is there anything you needed?"
"Thank you," The black haired woman said.
Anko raised an eyebrow at that because she knew that the woman had been listening in on her and Inari just moments before.
Seeing her quizzical expression, she clarified, "Not for the people of Wave, or for you guys getting rid of Gatou, but for changing Inari."
"But I didn't do anything," Anko said still confused.
"You forced him to grow up some and helped him move on..." she said, before Anko could speak. "I know it wasn't your intention, but you did. But you did help Inari and that helped this family and the Country of Wave. That is why I thanked you."
"You're welcome... I guess..." said Anko not used to being thanked due to her family’s former status with Orochimaru.
Tsunami turned and left, leaving Anko to her thoughts.

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx

Soon, it came time for Kakashi's Team Seven, Hana and the unconscious Naruto to leave the Country of Wave, to which the people insisted on having a proper send off. Not even the massacre on the bridge the people of Wave had witnessed could dampen their spirits due to the fact that the tyrant who had held their country within his suffocating grasp for so long was finally dead.
They all watched on as Kakashi, his team and Hana left their newly constructed bridge carrying the comatose blond on a stretcher.
"So, Tazuna, what are we naming the bridge?" asked a villager as he watched the heroes leave.
"Yeah, you still haven't given us a name yet!"
As the villagers were pestering Tazuna, Inari thought back on a conversation he had with Anko a couple days prior.
Flashback:
"You know Gaki... Once the bridge is done, it's going to need a name..." said Anko. "They will probably name it after you."
Inari looked at him in disbelief. "Wha- Why!? I didn't do anything."
Anko chuckled. "When we fought No Brow on the bridge, Kakashi-sensei told him 'The man you are trying to kill, Tazuna-san, is this country's courage, this bridge, their hope'. You, runt, became a symbol of the country's strength."
"I don't understand..." mumbled Inari.
"The bridge was a symbol of defiance against Gatou. It holds the hope of everyone in Wave that they would be free of Gatou and his corrupt regime. Tazuna was the country’s courage. Without him, the people would not have had the guts to defy Gatou by building the bridge," Anko lectured him. Inari was listening intently. "I was watching, waiting to see if Zabuza and Haku would show up again. As the days went by, their courage began to weaken. The longer it took to complete the bridge, their hope began to falter. Their dreams of a better life looked to be untouchable and many began to give up, not having the strength of will to fight back. You, Gaki, gave that back to them when you rallied the villagers. You were their strength, you brought them their courage and gave them back their hope."
"B-But... You guys took out Gatou! Ya’ll killed his thugs and saved me and Okaa-san!" argued Inari.
"Zabuza slaughtered them. And Naruto was the one who really saved you and your Kaa-san, even if he was in a wild, berserk state," Anko said.
"B-But... I don't want to have the bridge named after me!" protested Inari.
"Then give them another symbol. Something or someone who gave the people hope, filled them with courage and was the core of their strength..."

Flashback End:
"Hmm..." Tazuna contemplated. "How about the Super Awesome Tazuna Bridge!"
"Get real you old drunk!" A villager shouted as he threw a random tomato that he somehow had on hand at the old man.
"Not a chance!" shouted another as for some reason he also held some sort of vegetable.
"I got it!" shouted Inari. They looked at him speculatively. "How about the Great Kaiza Bridge!"
Tazuna looked at Inari questioningly.
"Anko-san told me that you, Ojii-sama, was the country’s courage for building the bridge when no one else would. That the bridge was a symbol of hope that one day we'd be rid of Gatou. She said I was the country's strength because I rallied the villagers to fight against Gatou even when I didn't need to," explained Inari. "But Tou-san... He gave his all to protect us from Gatou. When he was alive, he was the symbol of hope, courage and strength. Without him, you'd have never built the bridge, without wanting to be brave and strong like he was, I wouldn't have rallied the villagers. Without him giving us a bit of hope, we'd have never have built the bridge in the first place."
'Inari has really grown up, hasn't he...' thought Tazuna. Many of the villagers agreed with Inari's suggestion and the bridge became known as the Great Kaiza Bridge.

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx

Road to Konoha
Team Seven and Hana had been a good distance away from Wave when they were confronted by Zabuza and Haku. Their sudden appearance instantly put everyone on guard.
"I thought we had no further business with you, Zabuza?" Hana said, somewhat threateningly.
"I have none with you," the legendary swordsman answered. "Scarecrow, on the other hand, I do."
"And what do you want with Kakashi-sensei?" Anko asked threateningly as she readied herself to summon her snakes.
"Relax, I told them to meet us here," said Kakashi sitting down on a rock and setting his pack down, while Kiba and Anko set down the unconscious blond’s gurney. "They are coming with us to Konoha."
"What!?" came three surprised shouts from Kiba, Anko and Sasuke, the last one looking slightly abashed at his outburst.
Kakashi sighed and then sat up. “I worked out a way for them to come to Konoha and be registered as Leaf Shinobi, so that they wouldn’t be hunted by Hunter Nin anymore.” He got nods of agreement from Haku and Zabuza, nobody noticing the wary look Haku gave Naruto’s unconscious form.
Hana and Team Seven conversed for a bit before they agreed to Kakashi’s statement. And they began walking again. The Kiri nuke-nin, the Konoha-nin and the Weapon hastily made their way back to Konoha.

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx

As they entered through the gates, Kakashi placed a genjutsu over Naruto to hide his identity from the population of Konoha as they made their way to Sarutobi's office, only getting some curious looks from the populace.
Naruto, who now sported black hair and eyes and no whisker marks. "Pretty nostalgic, huh, Naru-kun?" Anko asked the boy’s prone form, her mood had been getting increasingly better since seeing Naruto again. She was still sad that she couldn’t get through to her friend and couldn’t learn about what had happened to him.
Many people sent weary glances in their direction, but most of them were directed mostly at Zabuza, as Haku and the disguised unconscious Naruto who were complete unknowns. It didn't take long for them to arrive at the Hokage Tower and they were all lined up in front of Hiruzen Sarutobi.
"Jounin-sensei of Team Seven, Hatake Kakashi, reports 'C' turned 'A'-Ranked mission, Protect the Bridge Builder a success," reported Kakashi. "We also have two qualified shinobi, Momochi Zabuza and his apprentice, Haku, who wish to become Konoha Shinobi."
"Tokubetsu Jounin, Inuzuka Hana, reports 'A'-Rank Assassination mission, Assassinate Gatou, also a success," reported Hana somewhat cheerfully.
"It's good to hear. Tell me, though. Why is the Demon of the Hidden Mist and his apprentice here with you? Weren't they your enemy? And who is the out cold kid under the genjutsu."
"Hokage-sama, we would also like to report Mission find and retrieve Naruto Uzumaki is a success," said Hana as Kakashi dispelled the Genjutsu revealing bright, blond hair and whisker marks.
"N-Naruto... Where has he been all this time?" asked Hiruzen.
"Orochimaru," Anko hissed. The old Sarutobi immediately got a weary look on his face at the mention of his wayward traitor of a student. "From the way he was when we saw him and the way he rapidly healed a large wound, down to the three claws in each hand," said Kakashi. "I’d say that Orochimaru was the one to kidnap Naruto and used him in experiments."
"Claws?" Hiruzen asked, almost dreading the answer, Kakashi then spoke up again. "It would appear that he has three claws in each hand that come out from his knuckles that are covered in a seemingly indestructible metal that can cut easily through Katanas and even my seal reinforced kunai."
The Sandaime had a questioning look on his face, but promptly left it at that. “Tenzo, please take young Naruto to the hospital and make sure he is treated with respect; if not, then you are allowed to arrest any of the instigators.” An Anbu with a tiger mask jumped down and gently lifted Naruto and nodding to Kakashi and his Kage before shunshinning away.
"Just one more thing then," Hiruzen said. "Since you, Zabuza, are well known and your reputation precedes you, I will award you the rank of Jounin, as anything less would be an insult of your skills and ability. However, you have a ninety day probationary period where you will, under no circumstances, not be allowed outside the village unless directly given permission by me and me alone. Now then, what are Haku’s skill levels."
"I didn't see Haku fight too much, but Naruto defeated her when we first encountered both him and them," said Hana.
"She's faster than Sasuke under normal conditions, however, with the use of her Kekkei Genkai, which allows her to manipulate and create ice, she can form mirrors that she can travel through, making her speed rival some of our mid to high level Jounin," Kakashi said with his own critique, "Her taijutsu is in top form, but could use some work, and she seems to specialize in the use of Senbon."
"She can put someone in a near death state from several yards away by piercing the pressure points in the neck," added Zabuza. "Which is what we had planned to do if you got the upper hand, before Blondie burst in."
"Impressive," muttered Kakashi, before adding in a slight depression. "Even some of our best Hunter nin can't do that..."
"She is also very good at healing and would probably be more suited as a med-nin," Zabuza informed them. "She had us both at one hundred percent in no time to face you guys again."
"Very well, Haku, you will be awarded the rank of Chunin with eligibility for the Jounin Exams in two years time," Hiruzen said with a small smile, knowing that he was going to have a hard time keeping the girl’s bloodline from the council. "Now what of Naruto's skills, if he has any from what I’ve heard?"
"As we told you earlier, he fights like an enraged wolf or bear whichever you prefer, especially with his claws," said Kakashi.
"He has strong Taijutsu skills, and is proficient enough as a fighter to injure me in his berserker rage," said Kakashi.
"He has heightened reflexes and senses, and what seems to be a supercharged healing factor, and a high tolerance for pain." said Hana, "Since he was most likely designed for assassination based on the claws, Orochimaru must have thought he could use Naruto as a mindless weapon against Konoha, until what I’m guessing is, he went berserk."
"Are there any limits to his healing factor, Kakashi-san?" Tenzo asked as he reappeared in the office after leaving Naruto with the Sandaime’s personal doctor.
"I didn’t see any, because the wound I inflicted on him when he attacked me healed in an instant," Kakashi said.
Hiruzen nodded and then said, "In light of that information, Naruto once he is able to relearn the stuff he needs, he will be put at the rank of Genin, with eligibility for the Chunin Exams in three months."
"Don't you think it's a bit soon?" Anko asked as she raised an eyebrow at how quick they were expecting her blond haired friend to relearn everything.
"As we all know, Naruto is a quick learner so he should be able to learn everything he needs for the exam," Hiruzen said. "We shall do our best to help, Hokage-sama," said the silent Haku as she hoped she wouldn’t be near the berserker.
"Don't sweat it, Hokage-sama," Zabuza said.
"Done," said Hiruzen as he finished Zabuza and Haku’s admittance forms. "Now, I'll have Hana come and check on Naruto with me to see how he is faring.”

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx

In the Hospital outside Naruto’s room
"How is he?" The doctor in front of the Jinchuuriki’s room looked up to see The Hokage moving down the hall, Hana Inuzuka not far behind.
"Hokage-sama," he replied, giving a respectful nod to the village leader. "I was just making my rounds. Naruto hasn't woken at all since being admitted. Shall we?" The Hokage nodded, and the three moved further down the hall, entering a private room, seeing Naruto awake looking around wildly, his hands dripping with blood. Eyes widening, the two Shinobi and the doctor rushed over and each took a hand, but finding no cuts or wounds from which the blood could flow.
"Old... man..." Naruto uttered, a bit of recognition in his eyes before they went blank again making Hiruzen look at Naruto in shock, who pulled his hands away, the feral boy snarling at the three people in the room and he jerked at the bindings that kept him from springing up. "Naruto… Do you remember me?" With a slow, metallic 'snikt' sound, like metal sliding against metal, the skin between his knuckles tore and pulled apart to make room for six metal blades, three on each hand, causing the shinobi and doctor to move away as he continued to jerk wildly. Eyes widened, the doctor sent for a nurse and ordered an immediate x-ray.
“I don't understand it, Hiruzen," the doctor announced after he finished scanning the wild boy. The two were currently looking over the x-ray photos. "It should be impossible. To graft metal to the bone like this is… it's just… It shouldn’t be possible." Hiruzen just frowned.
"Somebody managed to do it," he snarled as he thought of the horrors his old student had presented on his surrogate grandson. "It doesn't matter how, what matters is 'why."
"We've tried taking a sample of it," the doctor said, motioning to a table full of broken medical tools, a hammer, a chipped kunai and a chisel. "We failed, as you can see. I've never seen any material so resilient before. It's the most solid metal I've ever seen."
"There isn't any way to remove it?" The old Kage asked. The doctor shook his head.
"Unfortunately, no, not without killing him in the process." He replied, "On the plus side, if there is one, the metal on his bones, coupled with his enhanced healing, will make him quite possibly the most durable fighter in the village. Capable of brushing off blows that could kill any normal shinobi." Hiruzen growled again at the implications, he just knew that Danzo would be all over this when he hears about it.
Naruto lay in his bed, trying to get away from his bindings and the woman that smelled like a dog that was watching him from the door. Hearing footsteps outside the door, Naruto turned to look as it opened, revealing Hiruzen, who entered with tray of food, placing it in front of the blond.
He growled until the old man backed away. Hana then sat next to the blond, smiling gently as she picked up some of the food and held it up for him. "Here… Eat," She said. The former weapon looked up at the girl and noticed the markings on her cheeks. They looked familiar to him yet his feral mind couldn’t place them.
He slowly took a bite from the food that was on the utensil, getting a smile from Hana as she stabbed a piece of meat and raised it to the boy as if feeding her own child. He didn’t know why but he felt safe around this female and the female he saved from those weird shiny stick wielding men.
"Now if you can understand me and remember some stuff, unfortunately, we can't put you on active duty right now, as there are no teams available..." She said. "... But we have decided to train you to relearn everything you knew." Naruto looked dumbly at the girl who had found him and his lips stretched into a faint smile as if he did understand slightly what she was saying.
“Nice to meet you by the way, my name is Hana Inuzuka.” Naruto's smile grew even bigger as she held up her hand.
"Shake it," She said, and Naruto slowly reached out his hand after it was freed slowly from a binding, weary of any trap, but indeed shook her hand by grasping her fingers and sniffing them slightly, making the young woman giggle at his actions. The door opened, and both the Hokage and the doctor entered, the medical professional carrying the x-rays.
"What's the news doc?" Hana asked. "Give it to me straight, I can take it?" The doctor shook his head at the Inuzuka’s antics, ‘Just like her mother was in her youth.’ He thought as he began placing the x-rays on a light-board on the wall.
"Well, in full context, his muscles have been artificially enhanced, he now has six, razor-sharp cutting tools in his arms, his natural ability to quickly heal has been increased to the point of near instantaneous regeneration… and someone had metal so strong it might just be indestructible grafted to, and around, the boy’s bones..." the doctor announced, but after the word 'indestructible,' Naruto became too preoccupied by the searing pain in his head. The pain was unbearable, and he ripped through the bindings on his wrists, gripping his head, as a disembodied voice echoed through the recesses of his mind as he howled in pain, getting the shock and scared looks from everyone in the room as they tried to help him.
"Once we got it melted, we couldn't let it cool, because we found that if the refined metal were allowed to solidify, it became nearly indestructible." Naruto's claws shot out from his knuckles and he let lose a feral roar as he saw red. The old Kage moved to help him, but had to back away to avoid a decapitating strike from the blond. Hana shot behind the blond as he ripped off the bindings on his ankles, placing him in a full nelson, but he managed to reach back and slip his claws into Hana's shirt, before whipping forward and throwing the young Inuzuka girl over his head and into the wall, taking off the front of her shirt, much to her and everyone’s embarrassment. The doctor fiddled with the door handle trying to escape the room, unfortunately drawing Naruto's attention.
The doctor had to duck a swipe from Naruto's metal claws, which sliced through the door like a hot knife through butter, thankful that despite being retired from active service that he still remembered his training. A kick to the back from the aged Hokage sent the blond through the door, startling the nurses, who ran for cover as Hana rushed through the broken door, pinning Naruto's arms to the wall not caring that she had flashed a couple male patients with her breasts through her torn shirt. The blond then used his feet instead, shoving them into Hana's stomach and launching her into the other wall of the hallway, before leaping at her like a wild beast. She moved her head just in time to avoid being impaled through the eyes, the claws sinking into the brick of the hospital wall easily.
Naruto reared back his other clawed-fist to finish the job, but became distracted by the field of white feathers entering his vision. It had a soothing effect on the blonde, and his claws retracted slowly back into his arms, before he stumbled forward, being caught by the sudden appearance of Anko, who struggled for a moment, not expecting the blond berserker of a twelve-year-old to suddenly become 250-some pounds of dead-weight. Having completed the genjutsu she had learned from Kurenai and putting Naruto to sleep, Hana and Anko moved him back into his room and onto the bed, and the doctor pulled out new straps to restrain him.
"What the hell was that?" He asked, strapping the blond's left leg down. Hiruzen fixed the boy in the bed with a hard gaze. Grabbing the genin's hair, he pulled his head off of the pillow, his eyes narrowing as he now noticed the smeared ink of what appeared to be a seal placed right near his hair-line on the back of his head.
"I've never seen a seal like that before," Hana said as she looked at it curiously after getting a patient’s garb to cover her naked torso, and the old man ran his finger across the destroyed seal, the array having long since set.
"Not surprising," he replied. "Not many do these days since it hasn’t been used since the middle of the Second War. It's called the Mind Decay seal. A special array normally used for the banishment of traitors."
"What does it do?" The doctor asked, continuing his restraining of the blonde.
"The seal acts as a container. When used, the person activating the seal can, in a sense, place specific memories, such as village secrets or defensive plans," Sarutobi replied, investigating the smeared and destroyed seal. "I think we know why Naruto doesn't remember being abducted and experimented on for a month, or who he was or anything for that matter. Someone even went to the trouble of destroying the array, so that he can never recover any of his memories through having them unsealed."
"Why would anyone do this to him and then erase his mind and leave him behind?" Anko asked. "It's obvious they wanted him to be a weapon. Look at what those claws can do." Hiruzen stopped examining the seal, sighing, and turned to Hana and Anko.
"Based on the blood-covered state he was first found in, and the fit of rage we just saw, he probably went on a rampage wherever he was being held when he was first found," the old man replied. "I would assume they eradicated his memories and abandoned the facility as a way to cut their losses." That brought up another point that Hana decided to voice.
"Where did that rage come from?" she asked, curious. "Kiba always said that Naruto was a bit reckless, but always laid back… It couldn't be the Kyuubi's influence, could it?" Hiruzen's eyes immediately widened at hearing those words, before he glared at the chuunin.
"How do you know about that?" He asked menacingly, making both of the girls back away slightly under his menacing gaze.
"I was six when the sealing happened, Hokage-sama," The Inuzuka Heiress replied, trying not to lose her cool. "Mom is on the council. I was young, but not stupid."
"Have you told anyone?" He asked, and Hana shook her head no.
"When Mom learned that I knew, she swore me to secrecy," she said. "But do you think it could be the fox?" Hiruzen stroked his chin in thought. "That may be part of it. His regenerative capabilities have been, for lack of a better word, supercharged, and that could only come from a higher output of Kyuubi's chakra." As he said this, he channeled his chakra across Naruto's stomach, revealing the seal which held the Kyuubi at bay. The output of Kyuubi's chakra had definitely increased, but the seal remained intact. "That should also explain his heightened senses and reflexes and his new-found rage. I would assume something the good doctor said triggered some scrap of memory, but the damaged seal tried to keep it locked, and that resulted in his temporary devolution into a berserk state. He's something of an animal now, and he has the claws to prove it." Hana's eyes lit up for a moment.
"Yeah, he is, isn't he..." She pondered. "The way he fought… it was definitely rough around the edges, but it was animalistic, almost feral..." Rushing toward the door, she turned to the aging Kage and a confused Anko. "Please wait here, Hokage-sama. I'll be back shortly." As she left the room, both the old man, Anko and the doctor shared a confused look, before shrugging and tending to the unconscious blond.
Eyes snapping open a short while later, Naruto awoke with a roar, his claws shooting out, tearing up the blankets and mattress. He tried to sit up, but found himself strapped down to the bed. He struggled to break lose, but was held down by both the doctor, Anko and the Hokage. "Naruto, it's alright!" Hiruzen assured him in a soothing tone, trying to calm the boy down. Once the berserk boy did calm down, the straps on his chest were removed, and Naruto sat up, retracting the blades into his arms as he noticed a new scent in the room.
"Well now, that was a very interesting sight." Turning to the door, the three in the room caught sight of Hana, alongside an older, slightly intimidating woman. Unlike Hana, she wore her long, brown hair spiky and untamed. Her eyes had vertical slits for pupils, elongated canine teeth and nails. The Inuzuka fang-markings adorned her cheeks, as well as markings over her eyes, and she wore a dark shade of purple-lipstick. In terms of clothing, she wore the standard outfit of a Konoha Shinobi, consisting of a flak jacket, with a black body suit beneath, the sleeves of which were rolled up. She had bandages around her legs, but wore no forehead protector.
"Who are you?" Anko asked as she noticed Naruto sniffing the air and the woman walked forward, wearing a feral grin as she ruffled the boy’s hair, causing him to calm down some.
"I'm Hana and Kiba's mother, Tsume," she said, "But, with Hokage-sama's permission, little kiddie here can call me 'Tsume-sensei."
Hiruzen raised an eyebrow in confusion.
"Tsume-dono, what are you talking about?" he asked, and the Inuzuka turned to her leader, nodding respectfully.
"Hokage-sama, Hana-chan has informed me of Naruto's new abilities, including how similar they are to the Inuzuka clan style of fighting," she replied. "Since his place on Kakashi's team was filled due to his absence, there are currently no slots available on any team to place him, correct?" The old man nodded, knowing where Tsume was going with her argument, and he had to say, he liked it.
"Well then, I offer my services, as a Jounin, in training Naruto in his new abilities, as an apprentice," she continued. "You assigned Kakashi to the Uchiha's team because he is capable of teaching about the Sharingan. Why can't I teach him about fighting like an animal?" Hiruzen smiled as he chuckled.
"Yes, yes, you've certainly made your point, Tsume-dono," he announced. "I'll have the paperwork drawn up by tomorrow-morning."
"Good," she replied, turning to Naruto, ruffling his hair again. "By the time I'm finished with you, kid, you're gonna be a regular Alpha." Naruto who still could barely understand them, wasn't really sure what that meant, but he smiled ferally all the same due to the woman giving off a motherly aura.
Chapter end.
Hope you guys enjoyed that chapter, it took a short bit to rewrite it, but all's well that ends well. Next chapter will be a bit shorter and will displaying how he gets his place in the Inuzuka clan so no more spoilers; thank you for being faithful readers in my time away.
Til Next time, Ja Ne
Sign up to rate and review this story