Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Orochimaru's Weapon X

Chapter 6: Reeducation, welcome to the pack

by Naru-Mandoraekon01 1 review

Naruto battles against a fool who wishes to be alpha and cementes his place in the clan.

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover,Fantasy - Characters: Anko,Kiba,Naruto - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2015-07-27 - 2026 words

2Ambiance
Chapter 6: Reeducation, welcome to the pack
I don’t own Naruto or Marvel; I wish I did, I would be so fucking rich.


XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx

Hana and Tsume both stood in the sitting room of the Konoha Hospital as they waited on their new family member to get done with the check up. ‘I hope he isn’t cutting anyone again,’ Hana thought as she tried to tune out the incessant tapping her mother’s foot was making. Her patience was rewarded right before she snapped, as a young black haired medic nin, with some cuts on his arms, came down the hall pushing the young Uzumaki strapped into a wheelchair.
Tsume gratefully took a hold of the wheelchair that had Naruto thoroughly strapped to it, while Hana snarled at the pink haired receptionist that was glaring hatefully at the jinchuuriki. They were stopped before they could get out of the doors by Anko Mitarashi, who wanted to help with her friend’s recovery when not on team training or missions. The Inuzuka women and Anko walked down the street pushing an oblivious Naruto in the chair, until they arrived at the compound gates, where a large man stood towering over the three girls and one boy with the Inuzuka fang birthmarks proudly displayed on his cheeks blocking their path.
“Kojiro, please move out of my way.” Tsume said from behind Naruto, said boy could feel the negative emotions coming off of the Inuzuka male.
“No,” The man named Kojiro said, getting a raised eyebrow from the Inuzuka Matriarch. “And what would be the reason for refusing an order from your clan head, Ko-Ji-Ro?” She said punctuating his name ever so lightly.
An old man and woman joined Kojiro at the gate. “We will not allow that demon inside these walls.” The female elder said, catching the rising anger of one Tsume Inuzuka.
“It’s not like you have a choice in the matter.” Tsume said as she tightened her grip on her new student’s chair. “I challenge you to the right of Alpha,” The man snarled. Hana raised an elegant eyebrow. “Don’t you do this, like, once every week?” Hana asked getting a snarl from the man. “And every time I defeat you, Kojiro.” Tsume said.
“I will not let that monstrosity inside this compound unless you defeat me in single combat.” Kojiro yelled. As if sensing that they were talking about him, Naruto started struggling against his bonds. Kojiro sneered at the sight, “Looks like the Demon knows who the true Alpha is.”
Tsume shook her head at the man’s blatant stupidity, Anko wondered if all the men of the Inuzuka clan were boisterous like this. She had seen the feral Naruto fight. ‘And he took on a full jounin, a Tokubetsu Jounin and me at the same time.’ She thought. Hana looked from Naruto to Kojiro then looked at her mother. Before she started whispering in the Matriarch’s ear.
Kojiro and the elders started sweating slightly as Tsume’s smile grew wider and wider, until it was showing off her sharp canines. “I propose a bet,” She said getting everyone’s attention. “If Naruto-kun here, can defeat you in combat, then not only do you lose the right to be Alpha,” She began. “But you will be banished from the clan.” That got an angry snarl from the man. “If he loses then I will step down from Alpha and let you lead this clan to ruin.”
The elders and Inuzuka male smirked believing that they would win the fight, a full grown Jounin versus a wild boy. Tsume pushed Naruto through the gate as Kojiro stood aside after accepting the terms. Hana took over for her mother and started to walk to the main clan building with Anko trailing behind her, while Tsume went to the clan sparing grounds to set everything up for the fight.
Hana had Anko hold Naruto’s chair as she pushed open a door that looked to be next to Kiba’s room, the Team Seven Kunoichi could tell from the stench and the fact that clothes were hanging out from under the door. The three of them entered the room to see a medium sized bed on the left side of the room, a dresser next to it and what looked like a school desk in the middle where he would most likely be relearning all the stuff he needs.
“This is where he will be living and learning for the time while he is living in the Inuzuka compound.” Hana told Anko catching her attention. “Hokage-sama has given you permission to come and help with Naruto’s re-education by teaching him math, reading, writing, speaking and some ninja arts like the clones and all of that, Hokage-sama also gave us permission to teach him Shadow clones since he cannot learn normal bunshin.”
She had Anko help her strip him of his hospital gown and give him some of Kiba’s shirts and pants, letting him keep Kaiza’s jacket that Tsunami gave them before the trip back. Hana laughed at Anko’s blushing face when the young girl caught sight of her best friend’s manhood. When they finished she led the boy and a blushing Anko towards the training grounds.

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx

Tsume stood in the center of the sparring ring in between the two opponents. Kojiro to her left, a sneer covering his face as he imagined the ways he could humiliate Tsume and to her right, Hana and Anko were making sure Naruto knew that he would be fighting Kojiro.
"Shit..." said Kiba as he came into the training ground because he had heard Kojiro had challenged his mother again. "He's far beyond our level." Several men from the crowd laughed. “Damn right, Kojiro is going to kill that brat…” Suddenly he was cuffed over the head by an irritated Kiba. “That’s not what I mean idiot.” They all looked at him in question but he just ignored them and waited for the match to begin.
Tsume walked to the middle of the ring with Anko helping Naruto know where to stand. The matriarch of the Inuzuka raised her hand above her head, before dropping it to signify the start of the match. “GO!”
Kojiro flipped in midair and landed safely on the other side of the ring, when Naruto just suddenly appeared roaring with his fist cocked back and steel claws coming out of said fist. They locked gazes and instantly Kojiro began to feel a primal fear as he looked into the predatory gaze of the Uzumaki, he drew a kunai from his pouch.
Kojiro grabbed his wrist when he noticed it shaking. 'Shit... I have to pull myself together...'
Naruto looked as if he was about to charge the Inuzuka male. Kojiro tensed, preparing for the assault when Naruto leapt up high above him with all of his claws out. Kiba's eyes widened from the side lines as he watched the supposed dead last out maneuvering and slowly beating a Jounin, Kojiro was unable to react to the sudden unexpected speed and attack of the boy.
"RRRRAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!" Everyone heard the roar erupting from the feral boy as he descended towards Kojiro. The Jounin finally found the ability to move away and did so just barely in time. The stone of the sparring ring that used to be behind Kojiro exploded and the man felt something strike his face.
"Aaaahhhh!" Kojiro screamed as he felt something rip through his face and he fell back to the ground in a roll before he managed to get to the other side of the ring away from Naruto. His hands went to his face on reflex, when he looked at his hands he was blood, feeling the wound again he felt three slash marks. He looked at his attacker. His eyes widened. Before him stood the Kyuubi Jinchuuriki in the grey outfit, he was huffing slightly. But now there was blood clearly visible covering his hand, as was the three protruding claws on his right hand that had sliced through his face.
Kojiro slowly pulled out his nodachi from its sheath on his back as he lost all composure and ran towards the boy in a fit of rage, he started hacking away at Naruto and managed to get a few slices in on the boy’s skin. Every single one of the Inuzuka clan members were now watching the fight in amazement as Naruto’s wounds began to heal instantly, not even one second after Kojiro slashed him.
Everyone gave a gasp as the feral boy got tired of the blundering creature that had insulted his new mother figure. He swung down with his claws, slicing straight through the nodachi that was raised to block the strike and slicing right through Kojiro’s chest making blood fly everywhere.
The silence was deafening as the once proud Jounin fell in a bloody heap at the feet of an untamed wild boy. Naruto would have struck again, but Hana and Anko ran up to him to calm him down before he went into what they called affectionately, a Berserker rage. Tsume walked up to the nearly unconscious Jounin on the ground, before looking to the crowd. “Will someone get this filth to the hospital and out of the Inuzuka compound?” She asked and two chunin came forward dragging the usurper away.
Tsume turned to her champion to see Anko hugging him tightly with a bemused Hana standing next to them. “Ok!” She snapped getting the two girl’s attention. “I assume that you showed them his room?” She asked Hana who nodded. “Yes mother, I even told them what they would be doing in there for his re-education.” Hana received a nod from Tsume and left to go attend her duties at the Vet.
“Well, how ‘bout we go get started on this kiddo’s learning, shall we?” Tsume asked getting a nod. The two women walked towards the main house with Anko guiding Naruto.
Chapter end
I intentionally made this chapter short because I wanted to show how some of the Inuzuka clan members have a problem with Naruto and show one of the traditions of the clan, where anyone can challenge the current alpha to a challenge of leadership, as you can probably guess, the winner becomes the Alpha or head of the clan. Naruto beats the living shit out of Kojiro and yet he isn’t even trained yet, just imagine the power house he’ll be since he is now a clean slate and there won’t be anyone biased sabotaging his training or learning. And for those of you that asked if Tsume would be one of his girls since he is an alpha like person. The answer is no, in the rules of the Inuzuka clan, a female can only have one mate, it usually works for the males too because you must treat your mate with respect and all that, though Naruto will have multiple mates in a sense. Tsume already had a mate, he was Kiba and Hana’s father and he died in the kyuubi attack.


Name: Kojiro Inuzuka
Aliases: Usurper, Neutered Mutt (Due to Tsume Having the Doctors neuter him so he couldn’t have any children outside the clan to start a rival pack.)
Occupation: Leaf Shinobi
Age: 30
Affiliations: Konohagakure; Inuzuka Clan (Formerly).
Rank:
Part 1: Jounin
Armament: Kodachi, Kunai, Shuriken, Scrolls, His Ninken (Formerly).
Kekkei Genkai: Beast Mimicry
Signature Move: Wind Release: Cutting Air Blades
Specialties: Taijutsu, Speed, Tracking and Stealth, Kenjutsu, Ninjutsu, Assassination, Recon.
Chakra Elements:
Earth (Affinity)
Strength: Mid Jounin
Endurance: Low Jounin
Agility: High Chunin
Chakra Levels: Jounin
Genin Graduation Age: 12
Chunin Promotion Age: 16
Jounin Promotion Age: 23
Range of Attacks: Close
Likes: Women, Food, Servants, Training, Power.
Dislikes: Naruto, Tsume, anyone that likes Naruto, cats.
Hobbies: Training to kill Naruto.
Dream: To take back his place in the Inuzuka clan and defeat Tsume to become the Alpha while taking Hana as his mate.
Family:
Inuzuka Koga (His Nephew, Jackal of the Inuzuka, Genin of Squad One)
Sign up to rate and review this story