Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Orochimaru's Weapon X

Chapter 7: Education

by Naru-Mandoraekon01 1 review

Naruto will be reeducated in this chapter

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover,Fantasy - Characters: Anko,Inoshi,Kiba,Naruto - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2015-07-28 - 3721 words

1Ambiance
Chapter 7: Education

One week later

Anko woke up early as she sat up in her messy bed, she had gotten to her sister’s apartment late last night after helping Naruto relearn things like the alphabet and how to read and write. They had already gotten him to start speaking and to where he could understand them. Anko, Tsume and Hana had all been surprised when they saw the boy soaking up everything they taught him like a sponge. He was already beginning to form coherent words just in the first two hours of his re-education.
The young genin was pissed off at her Aunt so much that she had moved out of the woman’s house and in with her older sister who was most likely getting ready for a torture session at T&I. The woman had tried to start up a kill the Demon Mob once she heard that Naruto had been found, Anko hoped that the woman was still unconscious from the kick to the temple she gave her.
Anko jumped up from her bed and threw on her short sleeved shirt and tan shorts, before she grabbed her kunai pouch from the bedside table. “Ok, let’s get moving.” She said happily as she started off towards Team Seven’s meeting spot. ‘Naruto is learning everything quickly,’ She thought. ‘If he is this way I wonder why he always did bad in the Academy.’ She shrugged it off, he would be having Tsume teaching him today anyways while Anko was on missions and Hana was handling the Vet.
“Hey, Guys!” She yelled waving as she noticed Kiba with Akamaru on his head and Sasuke standing on the bridge, of course as usual, Kakashi and his smutty book were nowhere to be seen. Kiba waved back at her with Akamaru barking and wagging his tail happily as she gave him a small dog treat bone, Sasuke just gave his usual too-good-for-you “Hn,”
After waiting the usual three hours, Kakashi finally arrived getting his usual. “YOU’RE LATE!!!” From Kiba. Kakashi just gave his usual eye smile. “Well today, there won’t be any training or missions,” He said getting gasps from all of his students at the fact that he had made them wait that long just to hear that. “I just came to tell you guys that I will be on an A-Rank mission with Asuma Sarutobi and a chunin, so I won’t be here for the next four days, ya’ll can do whatever you want.”
And with that said, the Copy Nin shunshinned away from the bridge leaving his genin to do their thing. Kiba and Anko walked off to the Inuzuka compound to see if they could help their amnesiac friend and Sasuke just returned to his compound to avoid his fangirls and train.

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx

Inuzuka Compound Main House
Tsume shook her head as she walked into Naruto’s room, he was sleeping on the floor again with only the blanket to cover him. ‘I guess I’ll have to be used to it for a while,’ She thought. ‘He did spend the first couple of months in his new life sleeping in the wild.’ The Inuzuka Matriarch walked over to the window and ripped open the blinds making the boy on the floor cringe as the light hit his eyelids.
“Nooo,” Naruto moaned, he was still learning how to speak, but had gotten most of it in the first week of his stay, especially the colorful vocabulary that seemed to be genetic for Kiba and Tsume.
Tsume walked over to the groaning blond and grabbed him under the arms to start pulling him out of the room, like the usual new morning tradition had become. She huffed as she pulled the 250 something pound boy out of his room to force him to get dressed. Despite his steel bones weighing her down, she had a slight blush on her face as she caught sight of his flaccid manhood, she didn’t even think her late husband had one that big, yet this kid was still limp. She was sporting a mild nosebleed as she thought of how big it would be when he got hard and older, when she heard the door open and her son’s voice call out. “Mom! I’m home, Anko’s with me to see Naruto!”
Everything paused as the two genin entered the hallway and saw Tsume holding up a nude Naruto in all his glory. Kiba gawked at the sight of the blood trailing from his mother’s nose before he was distracted by his teammate flying back with a massive nosebleed and hitting the wall.

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx

An hour later, after Naruto finally woke up and Kiba had revived the fallen Anko. The small makeshift family was sitting at the table, Anko was helping Naruto with a small blush on her face with his writing, Tsume was in the kitchen making some eggs and Kiba was munching on a small biscuit from the night before.
“Ok, so this one is H-A-R-D,” Anko said as she pointed at the word in the dictionary before helping Naruto write it down. The girl smiled at his attempts to get it when Tsume set several plates of eggs on the table. The Inuzuka Matriarch smiled softly at the formerly feral boy and the young Mitarashi girl. They were becoming like a small edition to the family, of course she had heard about how Anko ran away from her Aunt’s, after the bitch had ranted to the council about the demon controlling her niece. ‘As if her reputation isn’t destroyed enough.’ Tsume thought.
The Mitarashi woman had been taken away by ANBU to have her mental state evaluated by Inoichi and to Ibiki for breaking the Third’s Law about the Kyuubi. While she didn’t say it around the younger generation, Hiruzen just felt like teaching her a lesson.
“So, what are we doing with him today?” Kiba asked looking at the two women sitting at the table, one Anko was blushing in embarrassment at the way Naruto was eating. From the way he sloppily devoured his food, you’d think he was still a mind-less animal. “T-t-train…” Naruto said as he tried to grasp the word, they had shown him the meaning of the word and he liked the feel of fighting and destroying the practise dummies with his shiny claws.
Tsume shook her head, despite the fact that she was supposed to be his sensei, she believed the boy enjoyed destroying things too much. Anko giggled at him grasping the words. “Pleasse… Train…” He said. Tsume sighed, “Fine,” She said as she rubbed her nose. She looked up at Anko and Kiba. “Wait a sec, why are you guys here anyways? Shouldn’t ya’ll be on a mission or team training?” Anko shook her head as she held the back of Naruto’s chair. “No, Kakashi-sensei is on an A-Class mission with Asuma-Sensei and a chunin, so he’ll be gone for a few days.”
Tsume rubbed her chin in thought before she looked over at Kuromaru, her personal Nin-Dog like Kiba and Akamaru. “We still have to give Hokage-sama the weekly report, Tsume.” Kuromaru said as he nudged her leg with his nose, plus he still wasn’t happy for the fact that Naruto had shaved the fur on his butt when they first started training him.
Tsume sighed and looked across the table at her son and the two outcasts. “How about you guys train him while I’m meet with the Hokage,” She said getting a small fist pump from Anko.
Tsume stood up and started walking from the room with Kuromaru following after his partner. “I’ll be back in a couple of hours!” She yelled from the door, then she fixed Naruto with a stare. “No claws,”
Naruto whined as his fun was taken, he had wanted to cut something… Kiba felt a shiver run down his spine like his life had just been saved, socially and real.

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx

Hokage’s Tower
Tsume walked past the civilian secretary and continued walking through the large tower until she came upon the Hokage office doors. She knocked, Kuromaru waiting patiently until they heard a “Come in,” Tsume pushed open the doors to see Hiruzen finish talking to Danzo, a man that nobody knew had a hand in Naruto’s current condition. “No, you goddamned one eyed cripple.” The Sandaime snarled showing a rage rarely ever seen on his kind visage. “For the last fucking time, I will not let you train Naruto to become a weapon.”
Danzo scoffed at the man as he turned around and pushed past Tsume. The Inuzuka Matriarch turned to look at the Village’s leader. “What was that about?” Hiruzen sighed as he rubbed his eyes. “Ever since Danzo heard about Naruto’s return and his ‘special’ condition, he has been trying to force me to let him turn the boy into a weapon.”
“More like for his personal weapon…” Tsume snarled in disgust at the crippled, bandaged covered old fool. She looked up as Hiruzen lit his pipe. “So, any reason you’re here?”
The Inuzuka Matriarch nodded. “Yes, you said you wanted weekly reports of how he is doing,” At the man’s nod for her to continue. “He is soaking everything up like a sponge, he has already learned how to speak and Anko is helping me teach him to read and write. So far, from what I can see, he still loves to train.” Hiruzen snickered at that. “Anything else? Have you taught him about the village?”
Tsume shook her head at that. “No, I wanted him to learn to read and write first.” The Sandaime nodded at the woman’s logic. “Ok then,” He said. “Be sure to come by at the end of every week to give me a report, also I have assigned my son Asuma and Kakashi Hatake as guards to watch over Naruto in case Danzo or some idiot civilian tries something.” Tsume nodded. ‘So that was the A-Rank that Anko and Kiba was telling me about.’
“Well, see ya next week old man,” She said as she turned to leave the office.
“Tsume,” Hiruzen said quietly drawing her attention back to him by the seriousness in his tone. “Be careful, I don’t know if it is legitimate, but I think Danzo might try something soon.”
Tsume nodded in a serious tone. “Don’t worry, if he does do anything, I will make sure he no longer has any ability to walk or use jutsu.” With that she walked out the door.

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx

Back at the Inuzuka compound, Kiba sat down on the concrete of the training ground benches with a tired sigh. ‘What is up with Naruto dammit,’ He thought as he stretched his strained muscles from sparring with the kid. ‘Why the hell didn’t he show any of this skill at the academy, he could easily stand next to Sasuke on the strength scale.’ Naruto was still going strong, he had actually made Kiba tap out with Anko, the amnesiac boy had the stamina of a god it just seemed impossible.
‘Hana just taught him that style, how did he get it down so quickly that he can go toe to toe with me, when I’ve been learning for most of my life?’ Kiba’s jaw dropped in disbelief as Naruto managed to throw Anko from the ring and he wasn’t even breathing hard like his two sparring partners. Kiba sighed before he and Anko got back up and both of them headed back into the ring to most likely get their asses kicked again.
This was the scene that Tsume and Hana came home to, the two Inuzuka women raised their eyebrows as they saw the young amnesiac perform a spinning back kick that launched Kiba out of the ring and making the Inuzuka boy bounce across the stone walk way. “Thirteenth win goes to me, bub.” Naruto said without a stutter in his sentence as he brought out his middle claw on his right hand towards Kiba without looking behind him, said gesture just pissed the younger Inuzuka off as he forced his way back into the ring.
Hana turned slowly to her mother making the woman sweat profusely. “Pray tell, what have you three been teaching him?” She asked in an angry tone. “I’ve been teaching him to read and write, I think he picked up the colorful habits from Tsume-sensei and Kiba,” Anko said as she took a break from the fight. She hasn’t trained this hard in a while.
‘I’m still surprised that he’s putting us this much through the wringer.’ Anko thought. She had always won when they did their spars at the Academy, ‘is the thing that Orochimaru did to him the cause of this?’
“Ok, that’s enough for now!!” Tsume called after another hour passed with Naruto still kicking the two genin’s respective asses. Naruto happily followed his mother figure inside leaving prone forms of the groaning Kiba and Anko for Hana to fix up.
Once everyone had gathered inside the kitchen, Tsume pulled out a sheet of paper from her Jounin uniform before holding it up. “Naruto in a month, we are going to head to the T&I department at the ANBU headquarters to get a psych and memory evaluation with one of the Yamanaka clan members working there.” The woman said. “Do you understand?” Naruto nodded slightly to his mother figure.
“Ok then, since Hokage-sama wants you to learn a bit faster due to certain problems and the approaching chunin exams in a couple months, Anko I want you to continue to teach him writing, Hana will start on math and history later today.” The Inuzuka matriarch got a nod from her daughter and the Mitarashi.
Tsume watched as the three of them walked away leaving her and Kiba sitting at the table. “Does the problem include the strange Anbu on the perimeter of the compound?” Kiba asked getting a startled look from his mother. “What?” She asked.
Kiba looked over at her, “Naruto noticed them first, they are wearing blank masks, completely different from the normal Anbu I see every few days.” Tsume snarled at the news. ‘Goddamnit Danzo.’
She looked at her curious son. “Yes it does, don’t worry about it though, Hokage-sama and a few others are already working on it,” She said before she stood up, kissing her son’s forehead. She took a peek through the door of Naruto’s room to see the kid struggling at a few problems and Anko smiling happily as she helped him.

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx

One month later, Konoha Hospital
Naruto slowly walked into the large white room that had been made his personal room at the Hospital for check ups. He had finished learning to read and write two weeks ago, he knew most of the words his newly dubbed “Anko-Chan” showed him and he was effectively learning the Inuzuka clan style that Tsume was teaching him personally now. He even learned the ranking system, the roles certain ranks played and the history of Konoha from the Shodaime to the middle of of the Sandaime’s rein. As he walked in, he saw three people standing in there, one he recognised as the doctor that had helped him when he was brought back. Another was a massive man wearing a black trench coat, gloves and bandana, the only skin showing on him was the upper part of his neck and his face, that had two scars running along it, the last one was a tall kind looking man with long platinum blonde hair tied up in a ponytail, he had light blue pupiless eyes and was wearing the same type of uniform Tsume wore.
“Ah, young Naruto.” The doctor said catching the attention of the two Jounin in the room. The blonde man stood up from his chair. “Nice to meet you Naruto-san, my name is Inoichi Yamanaka,” The now named Inoichi said. “I will be conducting your evaluation.” He motioned for the Jinchuuriki to sit on the bed while he retook his seat.
Inoichi began preparing his clan’s famous mind walking jutsu. “Ibiki, guard my body.” He said getting a nod from the hulking man as they suspected that Danzo might try something while they were doing the session. Then he dived into the amnesiac’s mind to see what was going on in the boy’s head, to see if he could retrieve any of his old memories and to what Naruto did while he was still feral.

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx

Naruto’s mindscape
Inoichi blinked his eyes as he appeared in a large forest, he remembered reports from the days before Naruto went missing that his mindscape had been a sewer. It must be due to the fact of his amnesia,’ Inoichi thought. ‘After all, the first thing he most likely saw was forest.' The Yamanaka clan head walked further into the recesses of his fellow blond’s mind until he came upon a large cave with gigantic wooden poles half as wide as the Yamanaka’s house blocking the entrance with a paper seal on the front of the middle pole.
“What do you want Yamanaka?” A thunderous voice asked, coming directly from behind the bars. A massive red eye appeared in the darkness of the cave. “K-Kyuubi!” Inoichi said shakily as he stared up at the massive demon that he had helped fight thirteen years ago.
“Yes I am the Kyuubi,” The voice said dryly. “Now why are you here?” Inoichi gulped. “I am here to see if I can find any of his lost memories and to take a look at his memories after he went berserk.”
Kyuubi sighed at the human’s words. “Well, it’s pointless to see his memories before what the Snake did to him, heck all I remember is a massive amount of pain and seeing scientists standing outside of a tub and searing pain when they put that stuff in him. The rest are permanently destroyed.”
Inoichi gripped his fist in anger at the mention that Orochimaru was in fact the one to do this to the young boy. “The new memories are behind a large waterfall, over that way.” Kyuubi said before he laid his head back down on his paws.
Inoichi nodded his thanks to the towering fox before he walked off in the direction the Kitsune mentioned, it didn’t take him long to find the waterfall, what he saw shocked him as he shuffled through the memories.

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx

Back in the Hospital room
Inoichi gasped as he reentered his body, Naruto fell back on the bed and Ibiki walked over to the Yamanaka. Inoichi stood up, he was slightly pale from a certain memory he had seen. He shook the Jinchuuriki awake. “Come on Naruto, we need to see the Hokage.” Naruto nodded at the man. “S-sure, Bub.”
After they arrived at the old man’s, as Naruto called him, office, they saw Tsume and Hiruzen talking with a tall man wearing all green, with a bowl cut and a gleam in his unnaturally white teeth.
The three stopped as Inoichi knocked on the Hokage’s door. “We’re here to report how the evaluation went.” He said getting a nod from the Sarutobi as he looked towards the black haired man. “I’m sorry Gai, we will continue later.” The now named Gai nodded and walked out… Using the window.
Hiruzen sighed at the use of his window by his shinobi forces. “Go ahead Inoichi.”
The Yamanaka nodded and began his report of how the Kyuubi told him that it was indeed Orochimaru who kidnapped the younger blonde and experimented on him, much to the disgust of the Sandaime, Tsume and the Mokuton using Anbu in the corner. “Also, in his feral state while Kakashi and his team were in the Land of Waves, he was attacked by one Haku Yuki, who is now in our service, he disarmed her and while being influenced by his primal side, raped her.”
That report drew shocked looks from everyone in the room and a confused look from Naruto. “What is rape?” He asked. Tsume looked at the young boy, she could understand that it wasn’t his fault, as she herself has been in the thrall of her primal side taking over during an Inuzuka woman’s time of the month; in fact that was how she had mated with her husband before he died.
“Rape is a non consensual form of sexual contact between the two partners, Naru-Chan.” Tsume said. “Meaning that you hurt Haku badly in a way that is very painful for a woman.” Naruto looked down at that, he couldn’t remember much before his hospital time and being with his adoptive family.
A determined look crossed his face as Naruto turned to look at Hiruzen. “Can you tell me where I can find her?” He asked getting surprised looks from everyone present. “Why do you want to know Naruto?” Hiruzen asked the young blond. “I may not remember much before I woke in the Hospital, but if I did do that to her I want to go apologize in anyway that I can.” The former weapon said solemnly.
Hiruzen nodded, proud of his adopted grandson, even if he lost his memory and was completely wild for a couple of months, his personality and will of Fire never changed. The Sandaime smiled as he looked for the address he had placed Zabuza and Haku in, when he found it he quickly wrote it down and handed the slip of paper to Naruto and Tsume.
“Alright kiddo, let’s get going t’ see your two friends,” Tsume said ruffling the boy’s hair much to Naruto’s ire. Hiruzen and Inoichi chuckled at the display before the Yamanaka returned to his report.
Chapter end
Also later on since, Haku will definitely be pregnant from Naruto’s raping of her earlier, I thought that I would appease a couple of people and make the child X-23.
Sign up to rate and review this story