Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Orochimaru's Weapon X

Chapter 8: Apologizing and learning to be glad about a healing factor

by Naru-Mandoraekon01 2 reviews

Naruto is delt his punishment and Hiruzen deals with an annoyance.

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover,Fantasy - Characters: Anko,Jiraiya,Kiba,Naruto,Sandaime - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2015-08-01 - 4151 words

0Unrated
Chapter 8: Apologizing and learning to be glad about a healing factor
I do not own Naruto or anything related to marvel.


They were standing outside of Naruto’s old apartment complex, though it looked like the owner decided to fix the place up after the so called ‘Demon’ was gone. Tsume was pleasantly surprised to find that Haku and Zabuza were living in Naruto’s old apartment itself, it definitely looked better than when she was here searching for the Jinchuuriki.
Naruto walked up to the door slowly and knocked on it lightly. After a minute of waiting, the door opened to reveal Zabuza Momochi, the Demon of the Hidden Mist. “May I help you?” The former Kiri nin asked as he rubbed his eyes tiredly. “Um, yes we came to see Haku,” Naruto said catching the man’s instant attention. “What do you want with Haku,” He snarled without moving his hand. ‘If this is the damned council again, I will kill them. Damn the consequences, they aren’t touching Haku.’
Naruto took a deep breath and moved forward. “My name is Naruto,” He began and Zabuza moved his hand down to see the feral boy from wave. “I am responsible for raping Haku while I was still in my primal state during Konoha’s mission in Wave.” He shrunk as he felt the dark aura coming off the man. “Zabuza-tousan?” came a melodious voice from inside the apartment. “Who is it?”
Haku came into view and gasped as she caught the sight of Naruto before hiding behind Zabuza. Tsume started to speak up as Zabuza reached for his sword. “Mr. Momochi, Ms. Yuki, we have come to talk about what happened with Naruto and Haku-san in the Land of Waves.” Haku shrunk a bit.
“Ms. Yuki,” Naruto said catching her attention. “I know no matter how much I say this you will probably never forgive me for what I did, but I must say that I am truly sorry for what I did to you, I was not myself at the time, even though I am still learning about who I was before I lost my memory.”
Zabuza started growling at the young blond making to throw him down the stairs, Haku put a soft hand on his arm. “Please come in,” She said with a slight bow to be polite. Tsume followed after Zabuza and Naruto into the blond’s old apartment. “May I get you some tea,” Haku asked Naruto and Tsume. “Yes please/No thank you,” Tsume and Naruto said.
Haku set her hand on her slightly growing stomach as she sat down on the couch next to her adopted father. “So, may I know why you raped Haku?” Zabuza asked the guilty Naruto. “I had just escaped being an experiment of Orochimaru.” Naruto said immediately catching the attention of Zabuza, his old apprentice, Suigetsu, had disappeared after they met Orochimaru once. “Do you have proof?” Haku asked, she had heard all about the Legendary Snake Sannin using other people as experiments for immortality.
Naruto raised his fist; Zabuza and Haku gasped as three metal claws shot out of the spaces between his knuckles. Then he slashed at his exposed wrist, spraying blood and getting further widened eyes that stretched beyond imagination as the wound instantly began closing until it was gone in a few seconds.
“Also, from what the doctors told me in Konoha Hospital, I have an indestructible metal coating my skeleton and the claws.” Zabuza whistled at the news. Haku looked over at her mentor rolling her eyes, she could tell he wanted to test his blade against the steel. “So, what does that have to do with me and what happened?” She asked turning back to Naruto. “I believe that he wiped all of my memories, Sarutobi-Ojiisan found a smeared memory prison seal on the back of my neck.” He moved back his hair and showed them the seal array.
Naruto turned back to them. “I didn’t have any concept of being human, but that doesn’t make it an excuse.” The blond said. “I will take any punishment you decide to give me.”
Haku nodded at his declaration, she could feel the sincerity from the boy. “I’ll talk to Zabuza-tousan about what we decide,” She said, getting a nod from the blond and he got up to leave with Tsume. “And before you go, I just want you to know that I am pregnant with your child,” Naruto looked shocked as Tsume herded her stunned charge out of the apartment.
After Zabuza closed the door behind them, Tsume placed a calming hand on Naruto’s shoulder. “It’s ok, you did the right thing,” She got a nod from Naruto and they returned to the Inuzuka compound to continue his learning.

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx

Two days later, Tsume and Naruto returned to the small apartment to see what his punishment would be. Naruto walked up to the door of his old apartment to knock, before it opened revealing Zabuza with his zanbato over his right shoulder and Haku wearing her new hunter nin mask. From the look Zabuza was giving him, the young jinchuuriki gulped. He jumped slightly as Zabuza grabbed him by the shoulder before disappearing in a mist shunshin with Haku grabbing Tsume.
They appeared in training ground One to find Sarutobi and his Anbu guard, Hiruzen looked up from his pipe at their arrival. “Ok, now that we are all here.” He said as they all gathered around. “Naruto, your punishment that Haku-chan has come up with was to let them kill you in anyway they can think of, for over four hours… Are you ready for this?”
Naruto nodded and stripped down out of his clothes and removed his shinobi tools and headband, then he stood in the middle of the field after handing Tsume Kaiza's jacket. “Let’s go,” Haku and Zabuza nodded and both of them struck. That day everyone in Konoha, even Ibiki, cringed as screams of horrendous pain echoed throughout Konoha.

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx

Haku and everyone in the field stared in awe as Naruto’s body continued to fix itself, they couldn’t believe it, they had just struck him with their strongest combo attack of a gigantic frozen dragon. ‘He was right when he said his bones were indestructible.’ Haku thought as she looked at the stump that used to be Zabuza’s head cleaver.
“Naruto-san?” She asked as she walked towards the boy once he stopped healing, as she got closer, Naruto suddenly sprung up. “OOOOWWWWWW, Son of a bitch that hurt!!!” He yelled getting chuckles from the Sandaime, his Anbu and Tsume at the boy’s never changing antics. Haku and Zabuza just dropped their jaws at the sight.
Haku stared at the boy’s heavily chiseled torso, that was completely unscared despite the attacks they used against him. She blushed slightly as sweat glistened off of his chest, she touched his chest with her fingertips before she caught herself and blushed heavily again. “Um… Would you like to eat with us tonight?” She asked getting chuckles from her mentor and the others. Naruto nodded to her with his own blush. “Yes I would, thank you…”
“Um… Would you mind if I was a part of the child’s life,” He asked her as she and Zabuza began to leave. Haku turned her head for a minute and Naruto was captivated by the sweat glistening on her beautiful face.
“Yes I would like that…” She said with a smile. “Goodbye, Naruto-kun.”
With that everyone left the training grounds, Tsume took Naruto back to the Inuzuka compound, after Hiruzen put a genjutsu over him so there would be no nosebleeds from the female populace due to his nudity and his clothes having been destroyed by one of the backlashes of a jutsu.
“Hey, everyone we’re back!!!” Tsume yelled out getting Anko, Kiba and Hana to appear just in time to see the genjutsu drop. Kiba sighed as Anko and Hana flew back with their own nosebleeds. ‘This is going to be happening a lot isn’t it, fucking lucky dope?’ Kiba thought. Kiba then saw a smirk cover the blond’s face as if he were reading the boy’s mind. ‘Oh fuck no,’ Kiba thought. ‘You already have enough power!’ His face growing horrified as Naruto’s smirk grew wider when the blond looked at him.
“Naruto, quit antagonizing my son.” Tsume said as she tried to revive her daughter and Anko. “But, it’s so much fun!” Naruto whined, “His face says everything he thinks.” His answer for that was a snarl from Kiba as his family and Akamaru laughed, Akamaru in a yipping form of tone.
The rest of that day consisted of Kiba chasing the relatively nude Naruto around the village. Much to the amusement of the Inuzuka clan, Anko, the Hokage and several others that didn’t hate Naruto for what he held.

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx

Hokage’s office, with the Jounin senseis
Hiruzen sighed as he looked through the evil papers on his desk, waiting for Kakashi to arrive. ‘How the hell did that man even make it to jounin?’ Hiruzen asked himself. Kakashi was always extremely late to meetings, the Sandaime sighed again before he burned a request from the council demanding the death of Naruto Uzumaki again with his fire chakra. ‘Seriously even if I did sign it, you’re welcome to try, but I highly doubt you fucking idiots would be able to kill him after what I saw him take from one of the Seven Swordsman of the Mist and his Ice wielding apprentice.’
Everyone in the room looked up as the door opened revealing Kakashi Hatake reading his usual Icha Icha paradise while he walked. Hiruzen sighed at the sight, while he liked that particular book series, the cyclopean just ruined the atmosphere for it. “Well now that everyone is now here, we can begin.” Hiruzen said collecting everyone’s attention. “I have called you all here to see if any of you would like to place your genin teams into the upcoming chunin exams.”
He tossed another council paper off to the side from Danzo. “We’ll start with the Rookie genin teams, Kakashi start,” The white haired cyclopean nodded as he put his porn away and stood at attention. “I would like to nominate Sasuke Uchiha, Kiba Inuzuka and Anko Mitarashi of Genin team Seven for the chunin exams,” He said in a relaxed tone.
He instantly got opposition from Iruka, who was shot down by Hiruzen so they could continue. Kurenai stepped forward next. “I, Kurenai Yuhi, sensei of team eight, would like to nominate Sakura Haruno, Shino Aburame and Hinata Hyuga for the Chunin exams.” Hiruzen nodded while shooting a look towards Iruka for him to stay quiet.
The Sandaime’s only surviving son, Asuma, walked forward next. “I, Asuma Sarutobi, would like to nominate Shikamaru Nara, Ino Yamanaka and Choji Akimichi of genin team ten for the Chunin Exams.” He got a nod from his father as he moved back into line with his fellow rookie team jounin. “Hmm, ok if that is al…” Hiruzen was interrupted as Tsume Inuzuka came into the room. “Sorry I am late, I had a small problem with Kiba chasing Naruto naked all over Konoha.” The Inuzuka matriarch said while she sheepishly scratched her head.
The Hokage nodded and gave her the go ahead. “I would like to nominate Naruto Uzumaki, Koga Inuzuka and Hanabi Hyuga of the newly formed team one for the Chunin Exams.” She got murmurs from everyone in the room at her proclamation, especially from the two Hyuga jounin.
“When did you receive a genin team, Tsume-sama?” One of the Hyuga asked. “And why is Hanabi-sama on your team, she should still be in the academy.” Hiruzen held his hand up to stop the talking. “I granted her a genin team so that her student Naruto, may participate in the exams, Koga Inuzuka is her nephew and is placed on her team due to the death of his previous sensei and teammates.” He said as he burned yet another paper of the council. “And as of a week ago, Ms. Hanabi graduated from the academy early, and due to her graduating early, Tsume was the only person with a slot open to take her.”
His statement got many nods from the jounin around him, Hiruzen looked over the rest of the senseis. “Does anyone else wish to nominate their genin for the exam?” The man known as Might Gai and two more jounin nodded.
Gai stepped forward first. “I, Might Gai, would like to nominate genin team Nine consisting of Tenten Higurashi, Rock Lee and Neji Hyuga for the chunin exams.” Hiruzen nodded as he wrote down their names. One of the other jounin walked forward. “I, Seto Kaito, would like to nominate Kanda Hyuga, Tenzin Yu and Lenalee Kuchiki of genin team three for the chunin exams,” his response was another nod and the last jounin gave his team for the nomination (his team isn’t important, they’ll die in the 2nd exam).
The Sandaime nodded as he finished writing down the teams that would be participating from Konoha, he sighed rubbing his eyes. “You’re all dismissed, for those of you having your teams participate, give them the usual slips.” Iruka handed out the chunin exam slips and everyone left except for Tsume, who stayed behind to give Hiruzen her weekly report.
The old man waved for her to begin as Iruka left to collect more mission papers. “Naruto has been learning at an accelerated rate, his bones work as natural weights for when we are performing his Taijutsu training and he has a clear aptitude for Wind Jutsu, I am going to be testing his elemental affinity once he gets the tree walking down.” She said getting a nod from the man. “Also I have already introduced him to his team, he and Koga have already become good friends despite Naruto being the one to disgrace his uncle Kojiro in the fight for the clan head position. Hanabi and Naruto are still learning to cope with each other, mostly due to Hanabi’s Inherited Hyuga stick up the ass, but I can slowly see the progress between the two of them.” Hiruzen chuckled at that statement.
“Well I hope they manage to become chunin through the exam.” Hiruzen said. “Though Hanabi just became a genin, if she passes, she will be famous for it.” That got corresponding laughs from the two clan heads.
“Well, I had better go give these to my team,” Tsume said as she walked out of the Hokage’s office holding the Chunin exam slips.

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx

Hokage's Office an Hour Later
Sarutobi smiled as he picked up the last pile of already signed paperwork and put it in the proper place. ‘Okay now that that's done.’ He smiled. He turned around and tried walking away before the doors slammed inward and a young sweating Chunin with brown hair and green eyes ran into the office, his hands ending up on his knees as he tried to catch his breath. "What is it, Chunin Kurosaki?" The old Kage asked worriedly.
"Hokage-sama!" The Chunin panted, standing up slowly as he tried to catch his breath. "The… Civilian… Council is in… session... without you!" he stuttered before falling back to his knees.
Hiruzen growled inwardly. ‘I was just on my way to see how Naruto was doing after that slaughter by Ms. Yuki too.’ He thought as he walked near to the Chunin. "Come on, let's get you to a nurse." He said to the clearly exhausted Chunin, who slowly stood up and nodded, walking in front of the Hokage. Sarutobi frowned as he turned and sealed off the office. ‘Nobody's getting in there.’ He smiled smugly as he looked at the seal on the door.
He quickly ran down the hall toward the Council Chamber.

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx

Council Chambers
"This council session has now come to order." A short, chubby bald man smiled as he looked around the gathered Civilian Council like he was some sort of feudal lord. He was a small man who had been able to gain massive respect only due to his mother's vast fortune, making him one of the wealthiest people in the Land of Fire. He had quickly sold all of what his mother had given him when she had died and gained numerous businesses that had only recently created fluid resources enough to give him a seat on the council, this was Sugou Nobuyuki.
"Why did you call us here, Sogou-dono?" A pink haired Civilian council member called out, rubbing her temple to stem any noises that might be caused, especially after having to deal with her daughter’s nagging last night. "We just had a Council Meeting last week."
"That was before the Hokage decided for the last time to keep the Demon from becoming our weapon!" Sogou shouted, stunning many of the Council. "The Demon was found and yet he does nothing but teach it what it supposedly knew before it lost it’s memory; we need to take it and train it, for it is supposed to be our weapon. It shouldn’t be allowed to roam free where it can hurt our civilians."
"I’m sorry to inform you. But, that would be impossible," an older Councilman, that is a retired shinobi named Iroh Sousuke, said from his seated position where Shikaku Nara usually sat, staring at the fat man preening his feathers so to say before him. "You are all arrogant fools that cannot tell the difference between a kunai and a scroll, besides being a Jinchuuriki that boy is in the Jurisdiction of the Shinobi and Hokage, not mere civilians."
"And here we have our loving grandfather figure, defending that monster!" Sogou snarled, pointing to the old man directly as if he was some judge accusing the man of murder. "You spend too much time with those lazy, shadow-loving freaks for your own good."
"Shut your mouth, Nobuyuki." The man growled, raising himself up and leaking a bit of his killing intent from his old days as a shinobi. "You forget where you stand boy."
"Iroh Sousuke," Sogou snapped as he laughed, shaking his head. "I know exactly where I stand!" He sneered with a look of pompous distaste crossing his features as he looked at the man standing before him, before he began pointing at the table that held the Civilian Council. "I stand in the seat of the Council of POWER!"
"Last time I checked child, the seat you reference to is the seat of the Hokage!" Iroh shouted back, pointing to the Hokage's own desk and chair. "This is not a fucking civilian village like all those ones that sit outside Hidden Villages, you stupid young idiot." He growled, his temper beginning to show. "This is Konohagakure, the Village Hidden in the Leaves, the greatest Village of the Five Elemental Nations!"
"This 'Hidden Village' as you so call it? Is a fallen corpse of what it was ever since that stupid Yondaime Hokage sealed the Kyuubi instead of killing it!" Sogou shouted angrily, "Every single clan in this entire fucking Village should be cast out of this village and sold into slave labor for US!" He finished as he laughed loudly, thinking of all the demeaning things he could force the Mitarashi clan to do for him. ‘I’d make that little heiress brat that follows the Demon become my bitch, along with her slutty sister.’
"And what do you suggest we do about the people who would destroy the Village or try to uproot the civil order, Sogou-chan." An elderly voice spoke up from behind them, causing everyone on the civilian council except for Iroh to freeze in their seats and begin to sweat ever so slightly. Sogou gulped as he and the civilian council started turning around and gasped.
Sitting there in front of them, was the Sandaime Hokage sitting behind his desk in the Kage robes and hat, a dead serious look covering his face as he stared at arrogant civilian. "I asked you a question, Civilian Council member of the Shinobi Village Hidden in Leaves." Hiruzen snarled, barely holding in his anger as he looked at the rest of the council; Iroh and one other not being subject to his killing intent due to them being the ones to send the Chunin for him.
"I would not have allowed a demon to run around causing havoc and misery for our people, that's for sure you senile old bastard." Sogou gasped out under the killing intent as he stared at the old, yet powerful man sitting in front of him. "You should have had it killed when the demon was still a baby, like the good tool you are supposed to be. Like we wanted to happen. None of us would be in this mess if you had done your job!" He shouted, an accusing finger pointed towards the old man… the old, Unimpressed man.
"Oh, and what mess would that be." Hiruzen asked quizzically as he looked around the room, watching Iroh once again as the elderly man rubbed the bridge of his nose.
“We all know that the demon is responsible for making our lives miserable for the past twelve years with all his pranks! For destroying the village twelve years ago! And attacking our shinobi while they were in the field!" Sogou snarled.
"I know of only one incident where he while in a wild state attacked a squad,” Hiruzen said, the shadow of his hat covering his face. "And last I checked the information about what happened in the Land of Waves and every other mission my shinobi take, has never been made public, much less told to the Civilian Council." He sighed, "As it is, it was dealing with a Shinobi of this village, so you, Sogou, are a civilian and have literally no say in the matter nor this village’s military. Now why did this Council try to become convened without my knowledge?" He asked sweetly, making Iroh sweat from remembering the last time his old war buddy had been this angry.
"We the Council are moving to demand that freak's existence be ended immediately!" A female counselor with knee length brown hair shouted. "You have protected him for far too damn long you goddamned old geezer!"
"You little shitstains cannot even see a boy instead all you see is a damn beast." A deep voice called out from behind them. Every one of the Councilors looked back at the voice, anger clear on their faces at being called such a name. Only for them to come face to face with a very pissed off Jiraiya, the Toad Sannin.
Sogou was about to retort, but one look at the legendary summoner’s angry face made him soil himself as he fell quiet. “I am gone for several months… Looking for my godson after he went missing and I come back here to find that he was found by Kakashi’s squad,” Jiraiya said as he turned to glare at the council. “And as I walk to my sensei’s office to find out what happened to Naruto, I find you all trying to get him killed; even though he is the only one keeping the Kyuubi from turning this village to nothing.”
He walked towards the middle of the room, turning to stare at Sogou as the man sat there frozen from the killing intent. “Get out Civilian, before I break my oath to guard this village and kill you all.” He said in a deadly calm voice.
Sogou nodded and ran shakily to the door of the chambers with most of the Council following after him. Jiraiya sighed at the smell of urine coming from the civilian side, ‘Why the hell do they insist on thinking they own this village?’
“Hey Old man, I’m here to see my godson,” Jiraiya said as he turned to look at the old Kage, his face leaving no room for argument. “Fine, follow me Jiraiya, we need to talk first.” Hiruzen sighed as he rubbed the bridge of his nose, before nodding to Iroh, prompting him to stand and leave. “I need to fill you in anyways.”
I got a request from an anonymous reviewer to have Kushina be alive and have her return to konoha after the chunin exams, when she learns that she was lied to about her son being alive or not. And yes Haku will be in a romantic relationship with Naruto later on, just not before the chunin exams, it’ll most likely be after he returns with Tsunade or the time skip.
Sign up to rate and review this story