Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Savior

they meet and plans are made

by denilledeserio 0 reviews

those eyes

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2015-07-31 - 825 words

0Unrated
When our eyes locked I froze. I swear to god time stopped. The beautiful hazle eyes staring into mine had me in a trace. He was beautiful. Thats the only word my brain could think of to describe him. Okay, there were other words but they probably weren't the most appropriate.
"What happened?" His voice brought me back to reality.
"I.. uh"
"She missed a step comming down the later and fell, shes okay though." The boy whos name was aparently Mikey answered.
"Yeah I'm okay. Thanks for comming to the rescue." I was trying to break the awkwardness. That beautiful black haired boy with the hazle eyes was staring at me still.
"No problem, Im Mikey, and this is my brother Gerard" I glared at him again and waved this time.
"I'm Denille."
"Thats a nice name ho-"
"Its different" gerard cut mikey off and continued to stare at me. Did I have something on my face? Whats with all the staring?
"Thanks.." I replied shyly looking at the floor. I still felt his eyes piercing through me.
"Im guessing you work here. You guys have one hell of a comic section. Me and Gerard love comic books the nerds that we are." mikey chuckled a little bit.
"Yeah I do work here and thank you. We just got a bunch of new ones last night. I love comics to. Although, to be honest, I dont really know much about them." I decided honesty was the best policy just incase they started quizing me about superheros. "They are honestly the best. Me and Gerard have a huge collection, your more than welcome to come see it and read them. We can even teach you about them if you'd like." I can tell mikey was good at making friends. I looked over at gerard who was now just standing there awkwardly while me and mikey spoke.
"I would like that." I smiled, I honestly would, I dont really have any friends and this seemed like a perfect opportunity to make some.
"Are you guys from around here?"
"We live a town over, we actually just came here to visit our grandmothers grave. Shes burried over here." The boys suddenly looked upset.
"Im so sorry." I tried to be as sincere as possible.
"Its okay. Thats actually why were here. We diceded to cheer ourselves up afterwards with some comics. We've never been to this store before." Mikey gave a little half smile. I smiled back.
"Well, welcome. Sorry I startled you guys." "Dont worry about it. Im gunna look at it as we made a new friend." I smiled big at that remark. It felt nice to be refered to as a friend. Even though I just met mikey, I already really liked him. Gerard on the other hand I wasn't so sure. He was churchmouse quiet while me and Mikey spoke. I think he was just waiting for mikey to end the conversation because he was starting to look bored. I still didnt mind his presence though. The boy was so goddamn good looking.
"Hey, what time do you get out of work? Me and Gerard are in a band and were gunna practice tonigt if you wanna come and watch." The boy looked at his brother excited about the idea of someone watching them play.
"Yeah, you should come." my head shot into Gerards direction. I was surprised he said anything let alone agreeing for me to tag along.
"I would love to! I get off of work in an hour and a half. I dont have a car but I can take the bus to you guys." I had to admit I was excited about the offer. I loved music and I loved that I made a new friend so quickly. I always trusted my judge of character. I was always good at reading people which is probably why I didnt have many friends. But these guys, well at least mikey, seemed genuine.
"Dont worry about the bus. Gerard drove us here we can just pick you up after work." the boy said with a polite smile. I looked at Gerard.
"You dont mind Gee, do you?" I guess Mikey figured he should ask him instead of jumping to conclusions. Gerard locked eyes with me again and I felt myself swoon.
"No I dont mind." He obviously wasnt a man of many words.
"Great! Its settled. We will be here to pick you up at 4:30." Mikey set it in stone.
"Okay, im excited to here your music." I said happily. I was excited. I havn't had a night out in quite a while and I needed a little fun in my life lately. I said goodbye to the boys and went back to work. I counted down the minutes untill my shift was over. As much as I wanted to see a band perform, I wanted to see those hazle eyes again.
Sign up to rate and review this story