Categories > Movies > High School Musical > MY High School Musical

Prolouge

by crazy_reviewer 3 reviews

My friends and I planned our own High School Musical! Based on true events, our names have been changed, but I bet none of you can guess who I am!

Category: High School Musical - Rating: G - Genres: Humor - Published: 2006-07-13 - Updated: 2006-07-13 - 398 words

0Unrated
Hi everyone! This is based on true events, I do not own High School Musical (It actually isn't really in here I just make reference to it) I own hmmmmm....I guess I co-own some of the songs. Lina, Niko, Collin, if I get this wrong, you can throw water balloons at me!
my crickets take over keyboard
Roll Fic!
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Lina - Grade 12 girl with black hair and red glasses

Niko - Grade 9 girl with brown hair and ice-blue streaks, ussually wears her signature black and red scarf

Collin - Grade 9 boy with dark brown hair, about twice the height of Paige

Patricia (Paige) - Grade 8 girl with short brown hair, very happy, quite short, doesn't go to high school yet, somewhat hyper

Jolene (Jay) - Grade 8 girl with black hair the same as Lina's, bit crazy, wears a lot of black, doesn't go to high school yet

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

The yellow bus pulled up beside Patricia (Paige for short) as she clinbed onto the grimy bus she saw the two heads of her friends in their usual seats.
"So how was your guy's summer?" Paige asked them, she saw them quite often that summer, so she knew that they were planning their great expedition too turn their average first day into a musical for everyone else. It was Niko's first year at high school, so they had decided that previous year to start the year off with a bang.
"Well we worked on the choreography and songs mostly in August. I'm going to try to get someone to tape it so I can show you later." Lina said with her usual smile.
"Lunch time is going to be the best I think. We worked in Lina idea for dancing, well, we'll just tell you after school ok?" Niko grinned.
"I'm impatient I want to know!" Paige begged.
"Sorry, but if we tell you, someone might hear." Niko gestured around the bus where over half of the bus was populated by high school kids.
"Ok, I'll wait." Paige pouted, a secaond later she was back to her happy self and for the rest of the ride, they talked together about the latest DDR game.
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
If you don't review I won't continue! Sorry it's short I was just introducing the characters for this chapter, soon you will learn more about Collin and Jane, Jane is called Jay most of the time so get used to it!
Sign up to rate and review this story