Categories > Movies > High School Musical > MY High School Musical

Chapter two billion and three

by crazy_reviewer 1 review

Chapter 2...what else can I say??

Category: High School Musical - Rating: G - Genres: Humor - Published: 2006-08-15 - Updated: 2006-08-15 - 436 words

0Unrated
Okay, I had a review that said this has nothing to do about High School Musical, and I would like to say that they are completely right! As I have said before, this story has NOTHING to do with High School Musical, some refrences are made further into the story, and I might use some songs. I have said this is a crazy_reviewer special and I am featured in this so can anyone guess who I am??
Crickets: We know who she is and you dont!!
Also Collin is being taken from the fic. And Paige is Patricias new name!
Roll Fic!!
***********************

As the bus slowed to a stop at the High School, Paige jumped into the aisle and butted to the front of the line.
"Hey! You shouldn't walk while the bus is moving!" A 11th grader yelled at the back, as Paige jumped off the bus and into the fallen leaves that surrounded the oak tree by the school.
"The leaves are back!! Yay!!" Paige laughed maniacally as Lina and Niko stared at her from behind her,
"Umm...Paige? Are you okay?" Lina asked the crazy 8th gradeer in front of her.
"I'm fine," Paige composed herself "I wonder if Jays bus has got here yet?" As the three friends looked around, a girl with raven hair ran behind their backs and pounced on top of Linas' back.
"Yay I thought you three would never get here!" Jay began quickly listing what had happened throughout her summer, they all knew the events, as they had been with her through most of them, except last week, which was where Jay began her sermon.
"Jay?" Niko poked the girl in the shoulder.
"What?" Jay looked at Niko.
"Remember how Lina and I are doing that thing today?"
"Of course I do! I wrote half the songs." Jay sighed.
"Well, how about you two," she pointed to Paige who was now holding a cricket in her palm, and Jay who was staring at Niko.
"How about you guys get on you bus so that Lina and I can get ready? We can watch the tape at my house after school ok?" Jay and Paige looked at each other, and nodded in agreement.
"Fine, bye you guys, have fun!" They turned away and did a ninja jump into a bus waiting to take the middle school kids to, well, the middle school, and as they found seats, they waved out the window at Niko and Linas' smiling faces.
"I wish I went to High School." Jay and Paige said in unision.
***********************
Thank you for reading! Please review!
Sign up to rate and review this story