Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > Slumber On

In the Cave

by panda_1418 2 reviews

Delilah's been kidnapped. No biggie, right ...?

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: PG - Genres: Action/Adventure - Published: 2006-08-15 - Updated: 2006-08-16 - 387 words

0Unrated
As Delilah regained her senses, she was afraid she had lost the use of her arms. All she could see were fuzzy, rusty-coloured shapes, swirling around and around. Slowly, the shapes came into focus. Delilah was relieved that her arms were only bound to her sides, not cut off.

Wait a minute ...

Her arms were bound to her sides?! Right ... the smoke bomb. It all came rushing back to Delilah. Dr Dismay had somehow known that she and Julius were there.

Julius? Was he here?

"Julius?" Delilah cried.

No one answered. Her voice bounced back from the cave walls.

So, she was in a cave. Looked like a sandstone cave, from the faded red rock walls. Delilah took a closer inspection of her sistuation. OK, it wasn't that great. Her arms were not only bound to her sides, but she was bound to a giant stalagmite!

Or was is stalactite? No, stalagmite. "G" for ground.

"Ah, dollface, glad to see you're awake."

Delilah looked to her left to see Dr Dismay and Nurse, standing in the shadows. As the good doctor continued, he moved infront of his victim.

"You and dreamboat though you were so clever, hiding on that oil rig, didn't you? Ha, we'd been tracking you since you passed over British Columbia. Nurse caught you by surprise, didn't she?"

"What have you done with Julius?" Delilah spat.

Dr Dismay smiled. "We left Spice on the oil rig. He should wake up to a nice surprise, finding you gone."

Delilah decided to chage topic. "So, are you still planning on destroying Washington, DC?"

At this, Dismay and Nurse began laughing uncontrolably. "Ah, Sugar, you don't get it, do you? There's no nuke, I made up the demand to the Academy. I haven't even talked to the UN this week. My whole plan was to get rid of one of you agents. You're just ... to good of a team!"

Delilah gulped. "So ... who're you gonna ..."

"That's my little surprise, lollipop," Dismay chuckled, "that's my little surprise. But I can't have you warning the dashing Julius when he shows up, can I? Nurse!"

Nurse came forward with a roll of duct tape. She quickly pressed several pieces over Delilah's mouth, leaving her silenced. Now no one could warn Julius. He didn't know what he was rushing in to.
Sign up to rate and review this story