Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Weaknesses

Aggression

by ConclusionOfTheHeart 0 reviews

Second chapter of Weaknesses. Deidara faces his first challenger!!

Category: Naruto - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Humor - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2015-09-06 - 1356 words

0Unrated
A/N: The challenges… begin!

Aggression


"Attention, everyone," Pein stood upon a stage that he and Konan had set up the previous day. It was very wide and long, stretching the length of one wall, taking up space in the Akatsuki's lounging room. Deidara noted it was probably for these 'challenges' that he didn't know whether to like or dread. He rolled his eyes. Every Akatsuki member was present, some standing looking up at Pein's elevated form some sitting lazily on the couch.

"I have called this meeting because we are starting something new today. As you all have noticed there are no upcoming mission for this week."

"Heh, fine with me!" Hidan remarked, leaning farther into the couch. Kakuzu glared at him warningly.

"Anyway, I have already informed Deidara because he is the one you will all be facing. Starting today one of you will go against Deidara in a specific challenge that I have come up with for each one of you."

There were grumbles of confusion until Kisame spoke up. "Yes, but what is this for, why are we doing this Pein-sama?" Pein sighed as he realized he'd have to explain things again. After telling everyone, he ignored all their questions and confused objections.

"There will be no more questions. Now," Pein did a type of jutsu, and suddenly, a desk appeared facing the big stage and he and Konan, who was equipped with a bell and clipboard took a seat. "Our first challenge: Deidara VS. Tobi." With that, Pein threw a couple hands signs and the stage turned into a boxing ring.

"Eh?" Tobi stared wide eyed at the ring and shook his head franticly. "Leader, you're not implying what I think you are. R-right?"

Deidara looked at it too, and his eyes lit up a bit. Maybe this missions wouldn't be so bad after all...

"I wasn't finished," Pein said. "Tobi, you're weakness is your lack of aggression. There is a reason you're in this organization..."

'Haven't figured that one out yet' Deidara thought bitterly.

"You have the power, you must be strong enough to face anything with your power, even things you may not want to face. Therefore, your opponent will be your part time partner, Deidara."

Some of the members snickered at the situation.

"Ha! Tobi's about to get his ass whoped!"

"Hidan." Kona turned around to glare at the jashinist. "Grow up, this isn't for entertainment, this is an exercise to get Tobi to overcome his weakness, now, quiet!"

Tobi jumped around nervously. "But leader, I don't want to fight Senpai! I don't want to hurt him! Can't I do anything else?"

The leader's eyes narrowed again. "Tobi, get up there. Now. And if you think about backing out of this, you will be punished. Whoever says 'I give up' first loses, understand? These are the only rules."

Deidara smirked as he stepped into the ring, taking his cloak off and slipping the black gloves on. Maybe this would teach the masked idiot to ever annoy him again. Tobi slowly stepped in as well, putting on his own set of gloves.

All eyes were on the pair as they faced each other. "You have fifteen minutes at the most. This match starts..." Konan smacked the bell twice. "Now!"

The pair began to circle each other. Deidara looking for an opening to strike. Tobi leaned towards him.

"Hey, Senpai!" He whispers desperately. "Go easy on me ok? We don't have to fight for real. How bout this, we swi- OW!" Tobi cried as a swift punch was thrown at the side of his face. Deidara scoffed.

"No bargaining, Tobi. Come on, hm!" He threw another punch at his face as some of the members cheered and whooped. Tobi dogged and jumped around. The artist threw multiple painful punches at his stomach and Tobi doubled over. Deidara held back a gleeful laugh. This was actually kind of fun he had never fought in boxing style before, and it wasn't every day you could beat the crap out of the person you hated and get away with it.

After a few more successful punches, Tobi began to scream, running away from the blonde. Thus a chase began.

Pein stood from his seat, annoyed. "No, you stay in that ring Tobi, and stop running!" He sat back down.

"I can't do this! I can't fight my friend, Pein-samaaa-" Tobi fell to the mat as Deidara tackled him. He straddled his waist, grinning wickedly.

"Come on Tobi, un!" He delivered punch after punch to the masked man's mask, arms or any place that was exposed, as Tobi yelped in protest. "You just gonna let me sock you like this? Fight back, yeah!" Finally after a few moments, Tobi threw his arm out, striking Deidara right in the nose. The blonde's head flew back, and he gasped in surprise. He wasn't actually expecting him to fight back.

His nose began bleeding, but he paid it no mind, as he was used to much worse. All was silent as Tobi used the opportunity to shove the blonde off of him. And scramble to his feet. All eyes, even Itachi's were on the duo. Hidan whistled.

Tobi glanced around exasperated. "See? What's the point of this, I'm just hurting Senpai, I can't do this!" Tobi pouted, crossing his arms and turning away from Deidara.

Pein stared on expressionless. "One of you must forfeit."

"Oh come on, you think a little nose bleed's going to kill me? I'll show you just how hurt I am! This has to end, un!" Deidara growled as he ran towards the cowering masked man. Tobi tripped the artist and he tumbled back to the ground, much to his embarrassment. After a few moments, he stood up, fuming as the other members snickered, and even Itachi smirked a bit.

"I know there has to be a winner, but I won't fight you!" Tobi put a finger to his chin in thought, then he perked up suddenly. "Aha!" That's it!" He yanked off his gloves revealing his bare wriggling fingers. Deidara paused, staring at him apprehensively.

"One of us has to forfeit, Senpai, and I have to pass my challenge." Tobi chuckled evilly. Before Deidara could understand what was happening, he was on the mat again and to his humiliation, he burst out laughing as the masked man began to tickle him. Everyone else began laughing too at the ridiculous actions Tobi was resorting to.

"Tobi you idiot!" Deidara gasped as he was already running out of breath from the laughter. This was ridiculous. He could barely think straight as Tobi tickled him relentlessly. "Stop right now!" He squealed.

"Not until you give up!" Tobi screeched through Deidara's laughter. Was this even okay? Why wasn't Pein stopping him?

"The idiot's got him now!" Hidan snickered. After a few more minutes of the torture, Deidara finally caved.

"Okay, I give up!" he wheezed, and Tobi stopped instantly jumping up, throwing his hands in the air victoriously. Konan dinged the bell three times as she giggled to herself. Everyone cheered.

"The winner is...Tobi!" Pein's loud voice boomed. Deidara slowly stood up, fuming and face red in shame as he realized he'd just lost to TOBI, of all people. He shoved Tobi out of the way furiously, after smacking him in the back of the head as hard as he could. He was prepared to kill the man for real this time when-

"Deidara, you may not blow Tobi up. Stop this at once." The blonde spun around, shoving his finger at Pein.

"He cheated, you saw that, hmm!" Pein's cold rinnegan fell upon him.

"The only rule was the safe words. Now, I admit, though I didn't exactly… favor Tobi's strategy, I suppose he has still passed. You lost, Deidara. For that, your salary will decrease 5%, and we will talk more later. You will receive your next opponent tomorrow."

The blonde growled angrily, tick mark on his forehead pulsing painfully as he stomped outside to blow some things up, imagining it was the leader.

A/N: Review and tell me what you think? :D
Sign up to rate and review this story