Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > Free fall

The Storm

by panda_1418 2 reviews

I don't know

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: PG - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama - Published: 2006-08-17 - Updated: 2006-08-17 - 460 words

0Unrated
[Julius]

Julius woke up in the warmthishness of this cave. He found his movements heavy and delayed. Then he remembered the needle.

"Dismay, what have you done?" he shouted.

Dr Dismay poked his head out of a small cave in the main cavern. "My needle, Spice, knocks you out cold for hours. Unfortunately, I didn't use enough serum last time."

Nurse appeared, carrying a new needle with pale blue liquid in it. Dismay smiled wickedly. "Sweet dreams, baby!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Delilah]

Delilah, Al and Scarlett were in trouble. They had just entered the Alaskan boarder, and a fierce storm was brewing in the air. Turbulence had increased in frequency and force. The only good news was the storm was pushing them towards Dr Dismay's mountain hideout.

A large bump sent Al, who was returning with a coffee, flying, and then he tumbled to the floor. His steaming-hot coffee spilt all over his trade-mark green bath robe. "Aw man, that burns!" he yelped, trying to brush himself off. "Any sign of the storm, y'know, lightening up, dudettes?"

Scarlett snickered at Al's misfortune, but shook her head. "Sorry, Big Man. This storm just came out of no where. But Arctic weather is like that, isn't it?"

Delilah nodded in agreement, fighting to keep the plane headed straight. The winds were pushing them forward and east, not west. "I hope it's not this bad where Julius is," she grunted.

Turbulence started up again. Scarlett and Delilah bounced around in their seats, while Al was thrown all over the cabin. Even in their grim predicament, Al was very good at providing amusement. Delilah and Scarlett burst into laughter.

Suddenly, a loud bang made their merriment cease. Scarlett checked the instruments, and her face fell. "Kittens, we've lost one of our engines."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Julius]

Julius was having dreams.

He was on the jet with Al and Scarlett and Delilah, only he was kind of a ghost. He watched as delilah fought with the controls, trying to keep the plain going west. He laughed as Al spilt his coffee and bounced around the cabin. But, just like the others, his joy was short-lived. When one of the two engines gave way, the plane bean to drop.

The last thing he heard before his dreams switched topics was Al's voice, "Oh man, we're goin' down!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Delilah]

A red light was flashing in the cabin nd a siren was sounding. Delilah and Al were scraming while Scarlett fought to keep the plane up. Another loud band echoed through the cockpit.

"We've lost both engines!" Scarlett yelled above the noise. "I can't keep it up! Assume crash positions!"

Delilah lowered her head into her lap, wondering if she'd ever see her partner again. A few seconds later, the plane hit the snow.
Sign up to rate and review this story