Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Life and Death

Chapter 2

by youngandreckless 2 reviews

chapter 2

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Horror - Published: 2006-08-19 - Updated: 2006-08-19 - 747 words

0Unrated
it took my forever to come up with the poem.. i hope it fits in correctly. it looks like it does to me.


Chapter 2



Stacey's POV


"Uh.. Stacey.." I mumbled.
"Nice to meet you Stacey, Im Mark, you come here alot?"
"Nah, use to," i shook my head calling Bell's name. She quickly ran over, "Excuse me," I stood walking away.



Joe's POV


"I stand outside the apartment building Joe Trohman from Fall Out Boy and girlfriend, Laura Wentz once lived, just two weeks ago, Laura was taken from the apartment, nothing being touched or messed with, just emails and letter's Laura had recieved according to Joe just that day, there is still no suspect, Hopes are still very high but as each day passes as in very missing person's case the likely of finding her is growing less. we spoke with a friend of the band, Dirty... heres what he said about this..." I shut the tv off leaning back closing my eyes. This had to be a joke, she was gonna walk through the hotel room door and into my arms. I opened my eyes seeing Stacey walk in. She looked to me half smiling walking over and sitting next to me.
"I think I know who it might be," I heard her whisper.
"Who?" I sat up.
"The morning Laura was taken I met a guy at the park, the little one where I take Bell, and I saw him again when we recieved the first letter afterwards, but before I could say anything to you or Pete he was gone,"
"What else do you know about this guy?"
"Nothing. just that his name is Max, I tried to see if I could see him again today,"
"You went to the park alone, knowing that Laura is missing?" it finally sunk in what she was saying.
"It apparent Im not the one that's wanted, he only wanted Laura,"
"That does fucking matter Stacey, this isnt some little joke she's missing, you cant be going places by yourself, without us knowing where you are, this is why we wanted you to go with Andy and Patrick, what if this sicko decides to throw you into his sick game??" I yelled regretting it after watching her face fall, and tears fall from her eyes.
"Im sorry, Im just trying to help, I just want her back and okay as much as you and Pete," She cried. I sighed pulling her to me.
"Then you tell the cops or me and Pete what you know, dont go looking for this shit yourself, Pete and I will loose our minds... more so, if you come up missing to, anytime you wanna go somewhere, Charlie or Dirty goes with you, I dont care where it is your going, they are to have you in eye view at all times," I pulled away from our hug, running my thumbs acorss her cheeks wiping away the tears. I got up walking over to my cell phone. Unkown number appeared across it. I took a minute before answering it. "Hello?"

"Hello, Joe, Im ready for you to play
I know you werent ready for that day
I took her right from you with ease
Now I do what I please
Tomorrow I might let you listen to her pleads
And even give you a small lead
Then you can pick which you prefer
stop in this breath
quick life or death,"


"You let her go! You want me then come get me, dont use her!" I yelled into the phone, hearing the dail tone. I looked up seeing Stacey stare at me, "Fucking sick bastard and his riddles!" I yelled throwing my phone, watching it hit the wall, then fall to the floor.
"What did he say?" Stacey walked over to me. I rubbed my hand over my face. "Tomorrow I might let you listen to her pleads and even give you a small lead," I mumbled, "I'll kill him.." i sat on the couch, the words listen to her pleads repeating in my head, picturing the worse he could do to her.


Stacey's POV


It was the first actual contact we had with this guy, that means Laura is still alive, so that means we could still find her. Hopefully we'll find her before its to late. I dont know how much more Joe and Pete... even myself can take, we're running low, them more so then me at the moment.
Sign up to rate and review this story